• Straight

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bisexual (with no preference)

• Bisexual (with same sex preference)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Bisexual (with opposite sex preference)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Straight (but open to multiple partners)

• Homo or Bisexual (but open to multiple partners)

• Asexual (no desire or lack of interest in sex)

• Unspoken (you may specify if you would like)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Genders or orientations? Just pick the closest or specify! Inquiring minds wanna know

Inquiring minds are busybodies.

... and your point is...? ;) :) :happy-1:
She really wants to, but is shy....

She really wants to tell.....? Or really want TO!?
Tell...

we'll find out.... seriously people are up tight ... how most on here must be asexual. anyone sexual would want to answer these questions............

Inquiring minds are busybodies.

... and your point is...? ;) :) :happy-1:
She really wants to, but is shy....

She really wants to tell.....? Or really want TO!?
Tell...

we'll find out.... seriously people are up tight ... how most on here must be asexual. anyone sexual would want to answer these questions............
It's getting close to the imbibing time of day....

The poll choices are inadequate. According to Facebook, there are more than 60 genders...and counting.

Considering some of the posters around here, Inflatable Vinyl Plastic probably should have been added.

Please feel free to expand/explain or go into detail.

This is strictly for curiosity purposes (and discuss also!)

View attachment 44027

'Sexual.' (with asexual tendencies.)

Have had about 35 lovers in my life. For me sex is kinda 'ya all right.' But it's not the major driving force in my interactions with people. It is when I masturbate and am fantasizing, but once I've satisfied myself, I don't see other people as 'means to an end' when interacting with them. Of course, my one unfulfilled fantasy is hard to come by, at least around here. Not many hot ladyboys in sw Missouri. :)

View attachment 44027

Have had about 35 lovers in my life. For me sex is kinda 'ya all right.' But it's not the major driving force in my interactions with people. It is when I masturbate and am fantasizing, but once I've satisfied myself, I don't see other people as 'means to an end' when interacting with them. Of course, my one unfulfilled fantasy is hard to come by, at least around here. Not many hot ladyboys in sw Missouri. :)

What is a hot lady/boy? A young man (20 something) that dresses like a woman? (I'm not mocking, just curious...)

View attachment 44027

What is a hot lady/boy? A young man (20 something) that dresses like a woman? (I'm not mocking, just curious...)

'Transsexual woman.' Though typically if you're saying 'ladyboy' as opposed to shemale or transsexual you're talking about the Thai or other Asian variety. I've always been a rice queen, into gay Asian men, so ladyboys for me are the logical extension. :)

Body of a very beautiful woman, but born male, and my preference is for the pre-op type who have their 'boy bits.' :)

View attachment 44027

'Transsexual woman.' Though typically if you're saying 'ladyboy' as opposed to shemale or transsexual you're talking about the Thai or other Asian variety. I've always been a rice queen, into gay Asian men, so ladyboys for me are the logical extension. :)

Body of a very beautiful woman, but born male, and my preference is for the pre-op type who have their 'boy bits.' :)

sounds like you need to move to get your "fantasy come true" - I'd love to see you come to Jesus, instead, but if won't, you should live in the world and do at it takes to make your fleshly dreams come true....

View attachment 44027

sounds like you need to move to get your "fantasy come true" - I'd love to see you come to Jesus, instead, but if won't, you should live in the world and do at it takes to make your fleshly dreams come true....

Often times, our fantasies are more satisfying when they remain fantasies. :)

View attachment 44027

I've found that to be true. The reality is never as good as the fantasy. I wonder why?

I've found that to be true. The reality is never as good as the fantasy. I wonder why?

Simple enough I think. In our fantasies we don't have to wear condoms or worry about getting naything icky. :) Fantasies are perfect in every way. Reality, we're lucky and having a pretty darned good day if 1 or 2 things we imagine in a fantasy are in play. :)

Simple enough I think. In our fantasies we don't have to wear condoms or worry about getting naything icky. :) Fantasies are perfect in every way. Reality, we're lucky and having a pretty darned good day if 1 or 2 things we imagine in a fantasy are in play. :)

why do people even deal with the "real world" then?

Not sure, I am both a straight male and a lesbian??????

Yeah well aren't all men? (well except for the gay ones!) But I even think gay men have infatuations with women (don't tell!)

why do people even deal with the "real world" then?

Conditioning. Most uncomfortable with masturbation have simply been conditioned to view other people as the means to their own satisfaction. I was raised to rely upon myself for my sexual pleasure. And while I also enjoyed other people, it was never my first choice. :)

I've always felt people who got horny and went to a singles bar or found a less than ideal partner elsewhere were fundamentally weak. If your pleasure is dependent upon another person's willingness, you're making yourself very weak indeed. So much simpler, quicker, cheaper to take 30 mins and satisfy those urges on your own. Then reassess if you're really interested in someone once the sexual aspect has been suppressed.

Forum List

Back