UCLA locks doors on conservative students, preventing them from hosting pro-Israel event: YAF

Do you support allowing anti Jewish protests to go on unchecked in universities?

Do you support banning pro Israel, and pro Jewish groups from being able to engage in discussions on campus?

Because the answer to both of those questions in your case is yes.

Guess what...that makes you a nazi.
The group she supports cries "death to Jews"

The man she wants silenced explains the ideology behind such calls.

Offering a diversity of views to speak does mean they have to provide a platform to professional agitators, hate groups etc. who’s sole purpose is to gin up outrage and hate.

This is an invited talk not a protest or informal gathering etc. Giving a platform to a notorious Islamophobe would be like giving inviting someone like Nick Fuentes to come and speak.
But allowing the anti-semitic wackos free reign to the entire campus is okay, is what you are saying.
Right?

Why have colleges pushed anti-semitic behavior?
Because antisemitic Arab countries - primarily Qatar - have donated a fortune to them, and in return they want the students influenced against Israel and Jews, and pro-Palestinian professors and administrators hired.

She calls it “free speech,” and has actually criticized Jews who have complained about it - saying they’re complaining as a way to silence criticism of Israel. That thar is some serious pretzyl-twisting.

You want silence the Pro-Palestinian voices. What voices am I silencing? My line in free speech has been clearly drawn in numerous posts. Where is your line? You actually supported violence on Pro-Palestinian protesters by Pro-Israel protesters. This wasn’t a “kill all Jews protest” so don’t use that excuse.

She calls HIM a hater for explaining the dangerous ideology behind radical Islam - and yes, wants that silenced.
Do you consider Nick Fuentes a hater?

What I have found over the years is that some of the Hamas supporters do so as a fashion statement. It's the hip thing these days to wear a fashion keffiyeh and hang out with their friends chanting vacuous slogans. They don't really know what Hamas is all about and they don't care

There is another, more sinister element, though, that knows EXACTLY what Hamas is all about right down to their promise to exterminate Jews. That of WHY they support them.

We have both types of Hamas in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE "TALK" ABOUT FORUM MEMBERS! This thread has a topic and I'm 100% sure it isn't about any person registered on this forum. If you talk about each other, go downstairs where it belongs.

1716248251727.png

But allowing the anti-semitic wackos free reign to the entire campus is okay, is what you are saying.
Right?
The school is allowing Hamas supporters to speak at will while preventing those who oppose them from speaking. That is a stone cold FACT

Only the completely dishonest Hamas supporters would apply themselves towards whipping up self-serving sophistry in order to create an alternative reality where it is NOT a fact.

Because antisemitic Arab countries - primarily Qatar - have donated a fortune to them, and in return they want the students influenced against Israel and Jews, and pro-Palestinian professors and administrators hired.
And on the national level, you have people succumbing to the argumentum ad populum. Hatred of Jews is now standardized in many circles simply because those are the dominating voices people hear.

The haters have the upper hand because they enjoy a numerical advantage over the non haters, and people assume the attitudes they hear most are therefore the correct ones to follow.

The school is allowing Hamas supporters to speak at will while preventing those who oppose them from speaking. That is a stone cold FACT

Only the completely dishonest Hamas supporters would apply themselves towards whipping up self-serving sophistry in order to create an alternative reality where it is NOT a fact.
There is an appalling pattern among leftists to block the speech of those who would destroy the false narrative they are peddling. This discussion reminds me of what took place in the NY court case today: the defense wanted to have an expert witness testify who would reveal Trump broke no law, and the judge would not allow it.

The Left can only push through its damaging, false agenda if they block those who can speak the truth about it.

And on the national level, you have people succumbing to the argumentum ad populum. Hatred of Jews is now standardized in many circles simply because those are the dominating voices people hear.

The haters have the upper hand because they enjoy a numerical advantage over the non haters, and people assume the attitudes they hear most are therefore the correct ones to follow.
Actually, it only APPEARS that the haters have a numerical advantage. That is because the Left is blocking the speech of those who disagree with them.

It’s a mind game. They want the decent people, who are not driven by antisemitism, to think they are in the minority, and there is a tendency - sadly - for weaker people to adopt the group think.

The Jews are paying the price for that.

You think they should give a platform to a Nazi?

Tone down the outrage a notch. UCLA also allowed the paid (since you are insisting they are all paid) pro-Israel protesters free rein to protest as well. They cancel each other out if you want to view it that way. It is also irrelevant, because none of them are invited speakers.

Two questions:

Do you support UCLA giving a platform to a divisive speaker representing a hate group? Yes or no?

Is that what we need at this time?
Further inflaming tensions when antisemitism and Islamophobia are at record highs?
1) Why do you always have to LIE when debating? When did I ever insist “they are all paid protestors”? About half are protestors paid by far leftists; the other half are students brainwashed by leftists to side against Israel.

2) And why do you defend the calls to genocide Jews as “free speech” but want to clamp down on free speech when it goes against the Muslims?

3) And NOW you are worried about “inflaming tensions”? Where was your concern when leftists were inflaming tensions against Jews with all these pro-HAMAS protestors? When leftist college presidents said calling for the death of Jews can be OK, depending on the context?

The group she supports cries "death to Jews"

The man she wants silenced explains the ideology behind such calls.

Ideology is very simple .

Severe punishment for those suppporting Apartheid , Genocide and targeted killing of women and children .

Simples .

1) Why do you always have to LIE when debating? When did I ever insist “they are all paid protestors”? About half are protestors paid by far leftists; the other half are students brainwashed by leftists to side against Israel.

This is what you said:

Are you kidding me? UCLA not only allowed hundreds of Jew-haters to scream their crap, but did nothing as Jewish students had their basic constituional rights stolen. Remember that cute Jewish boy that the antisemitic agit wouldn’t allow to class?

All that was funded by antisemitic haters. They ”spoke” via their paid protestors

Pretty much sounded like you were lumping all together.

2) And why do you defend the calls to genocide Jews as “free speech” but want to clamp down on free speech when it goes against the Muslims?
Where have I defended calls to genocide? I support the right to freely and peacefully protest. Calls for violence don’t count as peaceful. Also, while some terms are unquestionably violent, others are controversial, interpreted as violent by one side and peaceful by the other.

Why are you and you fellows trying to shut down free speech when it supports Palestinian rights?

Why is it always “the Muslims” not Hamas?

3) And NOW you are worried about “inflaming tensions”? Where was your concern when leftists were inflaming tensions against Jews with all these pro-HAMAS protestors? When leftist college presidents said calling for the death of Jews can be OK, depending on the context?

That is exactly how YOU are part of the problem. You label pro-Palestinian protesters as “ pro-Hamas”…how did YOU like it when they labeled the pro-Israel protesters “pro-genocide”?

Oh wait…you didn’t 🙄

Not a good look for UCLA. If their motivations weren't clear before when they allowed pro-Palestinian pro-Hamas radicals to tear up their campus, they sure are now.

Isn't dick spenser an avowed white supremist.

Isn't dick spenser an avowed white supremist.
Robert Spencer is an anti-Muslim bigot who works at making hate and bigotry “acceptable” when the “right” group is targeted.

I don’t understand why these people think a university should provide people like that a platform? There are public spaces where he is free to speak if he wants.

I wonder if the people who support him would likewise insist that a university should provide a platform to David Irving, a notorious Holocaust denier? I suspect not. Different standards you know…

Forum List

Back