"Groomers" shred the Dont Say Gay bill in court

Equal recognition and support? Where did you got to school? I don’t recall my sexuality ever being recognized or supported by my teachers or admin…

The point of the law is to make sure, what happen to you, where apparenly your teachers did, doesn’t happen in FL
Well I don't know what backwoods homeschool you attended, and in that case this lesson might seem a little strange, unless you were homeschooled in Alabama, but even in kindergarten, or maybe especially kindergarten, I remember making Valentine's day cards for my mom and the girls in the class. Which again, admittedly, might be strange for your homeschool situation (if you're outside Alabama). In public school though that's a pretty common activity for kindergarteners. I remember my daughter bringing me home a Valentine's day card when she was that age too. And it's pretty straight forward, you make one for your parents and maybe you make one for some boy or girl you like. Now imagine you're a little gay kindergarten in Florida and you want to make one for someone of the same sex. Maybe you're confused about why everyone is giving them to people of the opposite sex or maybe the fellow student you gave it to is confused. The point is straight relationships aren't even noticed in the way they are supported by even little activities like these and of we want to include everyone then we have to make space for them and the conversations they invite, as uncomfortable as they might make you or as uncomfortable as Alabama may make us.

Well I don't know what backwoods homeschool you attended, and in that case this lesson might seem a little strange, unless you were homeschooled in Alabama, but even in kindergarten, or maybe especially kindergarten, I remember making Valentine's day cards for my mom and the girls in the class. Which again, admittedly, might be strange for your homeschool situation (if you're outside Alabama). In public school though that's a pretty common activity for kindergarteners. I remember my daughter bringing me home a Valentine's day card when she was that age too. And it's pretty straight forward, you make one for your parents and maybe you make one for some boy or girl you like. Now imagine you're a little gay kindergarten in Florida and you want to make one for someone of the same sex. Maybe you're confused about why everyone is giving them to people of the opposite sex or maybe the fellow student you gave it to is confused. The point is straight relationships aren't even noticed in the way they are supported by even little activities like these and of we want to include everyone then we have to make space for them and the conversations they invite, as uncomfortable as they might make you or as uncomfortable as Alabama may make us.
How is giving a Valentine’s Day card to your mom recognizing your sexuality?

How is giving a Valentine’s Day card to your mom recognizing your sexuality?
It isn't. It's the part I wrote about giving Valentine's day cards to girls in my class that was relevant to that point. Were you raised in Alabama? Is that why you focused in on the part about my mom? Is that what made you think of sexuality? :dunno:

It isn't. It's the part I wrote about giving Valentine's day cards to girls in my class that was relevant to that point. Were you raised in Alabama? Is that why you focused in on the part about my mom? Is that what made you think of sexuality? :dunno:
What’s wrong with giving Valentine’s Day cards to people you like?

You think a five year old is being sexual when they give Valentine’s Day cards to their mom and people they like?

Nothing.

I think you've connected sexuality and mothers because now this is the second time you're bringing it up.
I am not the one that brought mothers into this discussion, nor 5 year olds giving them valentine's day cards....you did...and you used that as an example of how LBGTQ sexuality isn't recognized in school.

Oddly

I am not the one that brought mothers into this discussion
You are the one keeps referencing them sexually. :dunno:

Just because I mentioned mothers (and myself by the way because I also got Valentine's day cards from my daughter) doesn't mean I'm responsible for your sexualization of them. That's all on you.
, nor 5 year olds giving them valentine's day cards....you did...and you used that as an example of how LBGTQ sexuality isn't recognized in school.

Oddly
No.... I mentioned how not recognizing LGTBQ students affects even seemingly regular, innocent, kindergarten and elementary school activities like these. You turned it into a forum for your mommy fetish. Stop trying to project now that you're ashamed of it you weirdo.

The books have already been listed in this thread with descriptions of contents.

I was 10 when I started 6th grade.
Its 6th through 8th.
You support materials in school libraries that shows kids that age how to give blow jobs and how to hook up with men for sex.
I did not actually. Your education must have sucked because you have reading problems.

That you LIE repeatedly claiming people are biased against adult gay people for opposing such indoctrination only confirms how committed you are to it.
I just want government to leave people alone. You want to control them and hate them, and don't care about the real pedos in society.

I remember those, and making mailboxes out of shoes boxes, and of course the five fingered turkeys. We would give out candies as well. Yum!

Pediphiles have happened since the dawn of time. So does that make them normal? You understand how weak an argument you made, right?
Paedos have always been wrong because children cannot give consent.Two adults harming no one is not a matter for our legislatorrs.
You seem desperate to slander homosexuals. Have you had a bad experience ?
What made you a sick fuck ?

Paedos have always been wrong because children cannot give consent.Two adults harming no one is not a matter for our legislatorrs.
You seem desperate to slander homosexuals. Have you had a bad experience ?
What made you a sick fuck ?
Where did I slander homosexuals? You gave the example of how things qualify as normal.

Now run along kid, your argument has been destroyed

Forum List

Back