"Groomers" shred the Dont Say Gay bill in court

You know that there were Gay folk in Rome and Greece. Its a normal part of the human experience.
So if something was happening in Rome and Greece in ancient times, it’s a normal part of the human experience? Is that your stance?

So if something was happening in Rome and Greece in ancient times, it’s a normal part of the human experience? Is that your stance?
I will spell it out for you.
It proves that it has happened since the dawn of time. And yes it is normal. Its not for everyone but so what ?

Whats the position I am trying to defend? I agree, potentially agreeing with a MAGA can be a weakness, but sometimes I have to.

I was agreeing with you. I guess you need to stay away too. You don't actually no how to discuss a topic do you... Reported. ;)
See, you cant even make an honest post. This ^ weak shit is the best defense you have for your position. Again, your weak debating skills offend me. Its fucking pathetic.

Whats the position I am trying to defend? I agree, potentially agreeing with a MAGA can be a weakness, but sometimes I have to.

I was agreeing with you. I guess you need to stay away too. You don't actually no how to discuss a topic do you... Reported. ;)
These guys can't string coherent thoughts in a row. If a page or two goes by, they completely forget what they were even whining about.

So its not required, just in the library, 6th grade? Thats a start.
Whats the book and how it worse than sex ed?
The books have already been listed in this thread with descriptions of contents.

I was 10 when I started 6th grade.

You support materials in school libraries that shows kids that age how to give blow jobs and how to hook up with men for sex.

That you LIE repeatedly claiming people are biased against adult gay people for opposing such indoctrination only confirms how committed you are to it.

The terms of the settlement mean that teachers and students can identify themselves as LGBT+, hang Pride flags or post rainbow stickers in classrooms, and discuss LGBT+ people, families, events and topics in school settings without facing threats of legal action.

The law also cannot be applied to library books, as long as those books are not being used in classrooms for “instruction” of subjects sexual orientation or gender identity.

The meatball spent 2 years in court fighting this and spending taxpayers money on a partisan issue. It seems that he is willing to spend other peoples money on fruitless assaults on the constitution.

I wonder about the thought processes involved in this. Who thought it was a good idea ? Did they consult the constitution before signing it off ? Is this the high water mark for anti gay bigotry ?

Well done to the National Centre for Lesbian Rights. They have handed Desantis his own arse.
So let me get this straight the law is still the law and the things some were concerned about being criminalized by it, aren’t actually? Gotcha

To give equal recognition and support to the LGTBQ students. Cry about it you deplorable little bitch. :dunno:
Equal recognition and support? Where did you got to school? I don’t recall my sexuality ever being recognized or supported by my teachers or admin…

The point of the law is to make sure, what happen to you, where apparenly your teachers did, doesn’t happen in FL

Equal recognition and support? Where did you got to school? I don’t recall my sexuality ever being recognized or supported by my teachers or admin…

The point of the law is to make sure, what happen to you, where apparenly your teachers did, doesn’t happen in FL
The law is on our side.

The books have already been listed in this thread with descriptions of contents.

I was 10 when I started 6th grade.

You support materials in school libraries that shows kids that age how to give blow jobs and how to hook up with men for sex.

That you LIE repeatedly claiming people are biased against adult gay people for opposing such indoctrination only confirms how committed you are to it.
So you don't know the names of the books either, Boomer dumbass.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX White 6 Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
So its not required, just in the library, 6th grade? Thats a start.
Still trying to marginalize the situation, aren’t you?..

So its not require
Nobody claimed it was, but it was available to an 11 year old

The kid read from the book. You watched the video right? There’s a difference between sex ed and being able to pick up a book and read an erotic story.

Yep! Bigots like you consider homosexuality to be a negative outcome for a human being.

Non bigots do not.

It's not rocket surgery.

Aand once again..you’d be wrong. See, there you go assuming things.

You know, I think I’ve figured you out FFI. You know your shit when it comes to science. Ive seen it in the science forum, but you are partisan as hell, and completely ate up with leftism, which severely clouds your judgment and your perception.

I’m surprised you haven’t seen the pattern, or you are being willfully ignorant of it:

Dems arrange burlesque style drag shows where men dress up in fishnet stockings and twerk and dance suggestively, and invite children.

Repubs say “not for children!”

Dems say “you just hate gay people!”

Dems have gay parades where grown men run around naked in front of children

Dems want explicit books to be available and sexual orientation to be taught to young children in schools.

Do you see the pattern here? Sure, I’m sure there are people who disagree with being gay and those who outright hate it, but THIS argument is about CHILDREN, always has been, and for some reason, you lefties push back against that…why?

Most people don’t give a shit who you want to date, but they do give a shit when the material is presented to children.

Why do you all fight against that?

De Nazi extended it to all age grades. And extended it to the life of Roaa Parks and other minority heroes.
Its just fascist catnip for fascists like you.
Fuck off with your fake concern about kids. Stop school shootings if you care about kids.
Are you really defending the providing of erotic material to young children?

I don’t care what “De Nazi” extended
To all grades, whatever that is,
We’re talking about schools making inappropriate material available to young kids

Fuck off with your fake concern about kids.

There ya go Tommy, let that anger out. If
You can’t handle someone pushing back against your topic, then don’t post them.

You still haven’t explained why you feel it’s appropriate to provide explicit material to 3rd and 4th graders. We’re all awaiting that explanation.

I will spell it out for you.
It proves that it has happened since the dawn of time. And yes it is normal. Its not for everyone but so what ?
Pediphiles have happened since the dawn of time. So does that make them normal? You understand how weak an argument you made, right?

If you don't like it, then stop sucking dick and have straight sex.

Problem solved.
So you agree with Tommy, if somethings happened in Ancient Rome and Greece, then we should consider it normal? Right? Like Pediphiles?

You are a sick, sick human being.

Forum List

Back