Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

Go on. Tell me the difference. I find them to be quite similar. Ironically so.
You find them to be quite similar yet Biden is innocent and Trump should be impeached? This is why you're being laughed at for your obvious double standard.

You find them to be quite similar yet Biden is innocent and Trump should be impeached? This is why you're being laughed at for your obvious double standard.

The similarities are ironic. There are important differences though. We can start with the fact that there is very little evidence to suggest Shokin was investigating Burisma or the Biden’s.

Mueller provided evidence that Trump asked to fire the person investigating him. That’s what you’re all accusing Biden of doing. Seems like a parallel to me.
Then where are all the Dems demanding an investigation of Biden? Where is YOUR demand to investigate Biden?
Trump did provide the call. You’re right. I didn’t think of that. Trump turned over ONE document. Not zero.
Yeah, the ONE document that shows Schiff was lying about what was said and that proves he did nothing impeachable. And every witness Schiff called to testify SAID he did nothing impeachable in that phone call. How many more documents is he supposed to provide in order to satisfy you?
Biden has answered questions.
Really? What has he said besides he didn't do anything wrong and wasn't gonna talk about it?
He has not been subpoenaed by anyone to testify. If Biden were defying a subpoena, then I’d agree with you.
He has said he would not testify in a Senate trial if he's subpoenaed. Did you forget about that one too?
I have not ignored the fact that Hunter Biden said he got his job because of his name. That’s obvious. I’ve never denied it.
And again, you don't think that's enough information to call for an investigation, yet you want Trump impeached for less?

The similarities are ironic. There are important differences though. We can start with the fact that there is very little evidence to suggest Shokin was investigating Burisma or the Biden’s.
Really?
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Mueller provided evidence that Trump asked to fire the person investigating him. That’s what you’re all accusing Biden of doing. Seems like a parallel to me.
Then where are all the Dems demanding an investigation of Biden? Where is YOUR demand to investigate Biden?
Trump did provide the call. You’re right. I didn’t think of that. Trump turned over ONE document. Not zero.
Yeah, the ONE document that shows Schiff was lying about what was said and that proves he did nothing impeachable. And every witness Schiff called to testify SAID he did nothing impeachable in that phone call. How many more documents is he supposed to provide in order to satisfy you?
Biden has answered questions.
Really? What has he said besides he didn't do anything wrong and wasn't gonna talk about it?
He has not been subpoenaed by anyone to testify. If Biden were defying a subpoena, then I’d agree with you.
He has said he would not testify in a Senate trial if he's subpoenaed. Did you forget about that one too?
I have not ignored the fact that Hunter Biden said he got his job because of his name. That’s obvious. I’ve never denied it.
And again, you don't think that's enough information to call for an investigation, yet you want Trump impeached for less?

Because we know why Biden had Shokin fired. Shokin was corrupt and everyone knew it. Hunter Biden did an entire interview on the topic, did he not? We’ve had the testimony from George Kent which clearly blew up the entire allegation. There’s no grounds for investigation

If Biden ignores a subpoena, I’ll agree with you. There is zero reason for him to be subpoenaed in a senate trial. It makes zero sense and would be totally improper. He’s not a fact witness to Trump’s actions. It just won’t happen.

Biden getting his job because of his name is not sufficient grounds because that’s not illegal. If there was something more incriminating. Anything more incriminating, then yes investigate away. There isn’t anything more which is why the DoJ, the proper authority in this realm, hasn’t taken it up and why Trump won’t ask them to.

Really?
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
Did you actually read the article? First, it comes from John Solomon who is implicated in the corrupt scheme to influence US foreign policy. He was used by them to push propoganda and false stories.

Second, he uses emails from the Burisma legal teams that in no way connect any foreign policy decisions to requests from Burisma.

It's just one MASSIVE F* UP after another for Adam Schiff...

Claimed for 2 years he had personal evidence of crimes committed by the President.
-- Exposed as a LIE.

Read a fictional transcript that he wrote himself of the President's call to the Ukraine PM as 'evidence', 'proving' the President committed a crime
-- Exposed as a LIE; attempted to recover by calling his giving false evidence under oath and sedition a 'parody'

Lied about having contact with thee Whistle Blower and reused to recuse himself as a FACT Witness
-- Then lied again by claiming he has no idea who the Whistle Blower is

Declared the day before chairing his 1st Impeachment meeting that he would protect the Bidens
-- It was exposed that Schiff has taken large sums of money from a Russian-born arms dealer who worked with the corrupt former Ukraine politicians
-- It was revealed Schiff has taken large sums of money from Burisma

His Impeachment hearing imploded, failing to present a crime, failing to provide evidence a crime was committed, and failing to provide any witnesses

..and now THIS....
Of course it was a parody....DUH. everything you know is wrong super duper.

It's just one MASSIVE F* UP after another for Adam Schiff...

Claimed for 2 years he had personal evidence of crimes committed by the President.
-- Exposed as a LIE.

Read a fictional transcript that he wrote himself of the President's call to the Ukraine PM as 'evidence', 'proving' the President committed a crime
-- Exposed as a LIE; attempted to recover by calling his giving false evidence under oath and sedition a 'parody'

Lied about having contact with thee Whistle Blower and reused to recuse himself as a FACT Witness
-- Then lied again by claiming he has no idea who the Whistle Blower is

Declared the day before chairing his 1st Impeachment meeting that he would protect the Bidens
-- It was exposed that Schiff has taken large sums of money from a Russian-born arms dealer who worked with the corrupt former Ukraine politicians
-- It was revealed Schiff has taken large sums of money from Burisma

His Impeachment hearing imploded, failing to present a crime, failing to provide evidence a crime was committed, and failing to provide any witnesses

..and now THIS....
the only lies are GOP ones that you believe is Gospel. Like all the ones you just mentioned. Unbelievable poor America.

allowed to 'police' themselves.
are you under the impression that Schiff was under oath during the hearing?
So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

Of course you are.... :p

Democrats will LIE, LIE, LIE and LIE SOME MORE to PROTECT THEIR OWN.

They've been doing it for DECADES. colfax is a prime example of it.[/QUOTE]
Schiff is a filthy lowlifr

So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

They've been doing it for DECADES. colfax is a prime example of it.
Schiff is a filthy lowlifr[/QUOTE]
95% of the world and all respected media and all law enforcement think you are nuts and a brainwashed functional moron.

Mueller clearly found evidence of obstruction in Trump’s effort to dismiss the prosecutor investigating him.
That's a damn lie.
He has turned over zero documents and attempted to prevent any cooperation with the current investigation.
He released the transcript of the phone call. You know the one I'm talking about, the one that Schiff got up in front of the cameras and lied his ass off about.
I don’t demand any absolute proof of anything. I just want any amount of evidence to show that Biden got Shokin fired in order to help Burisma as opposed to fulfilling US foreign policy aimed at helping the US interests. Anything at all would be fine. You’re little video that everyone totes around does not show a personal motive.
And we're supposed to take you seriously? If Biden's threat to withhold a billion dollars from Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating his son was so innocent, why does he refuse to answer any questions about it? Hunter himself even admitted he would not have gotten the job if his name wasn't Biden. But you completely ignore that inconvenient fact, don't you? What's your excuse for Joe's lack of transparency, or is that just something you demand of Trump?

Biden has answered questions. He has not been subpoenaed by anyone to testify. If Biden were defying a subpoena, then I’d agree with you.

You really are dumb.

95% of the world and all respected media and all law enforcement think you are nuts and a brainwashed functional moron.[/QUOTE]

And 100% of people know you to be an uneducated non-functiioning idiot incapable of saying anything your liberal masters don’t tell you to.

95% of the world and all respected media and all law enforcement think you are nuts and a brainwashed functional moron.

And 100% of people know you to be an uneducated non-functiioning idiot incapable of saying anything your liberal masters don’t tell you to.[/QUOTE]
My masters in history and study of all media going in the world tell me you have a masters in Republican garbage propaganda and that is all. You people are the scariest thing I've ever seen. it's 30 years of brainwashing... And only Fox Rush and Rupert Murdoch agree with you...

And 100% of people know you to be an uneducated non-functiioning idiot incapable of saying anything your liberal masters don’t tell you to.
My masters in history and study of all media going in the world tell me you have a masters in Republican garbage propaganda and that is all. You people are the scariest thing I've ever seen. it's 30 years of brainwashing... And only Fox Rush and Rupert Murdoch agree with you...[/QUOTE]
And Trump's Russian masters of course....

There is no respected media anymore. So you got 95% of nothing.

Mueller clearly found evidence of obstruction in Trump’s effort to dismiss the prosecutor investigating him.
That's a damn lie.
He has turned over zero documents and attempted to prevent any cooperation with the current investigation.
He released the transcript of the phone call. You know the one I'm talking about, the one that Schiff got up in front of the cameras and lied his ass off about.
I don’t demand any absolute proof of anything. I just want any amount of evidence to show that Biden got Shokin fired in order to help Burisma as opposed to fulfilling US foreign policy aimed at helping the US interests. Anything at all would be fine. You’re little video that everyone totes around does not show a personal motive.
And we're supposed to take you seriously? If Biden's threat to withhold a billion dollars from Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor investigating his son was so innocent, why does he refuse to answer any questions about it? Hunter himself even admitted he would not have gotten the job if his name wasn't Biden. But you completely ignore that inconvenient fact, don't you? What's your excuse for Joe's lack of transparency, or is that just something you demand of Trump?

Biden has answered questions. He has not been subpoenaed by anyone to testify. If Biden were defying a subpoena, then I’d agree with you.

You really are dumb.
Aye mate. You’re really impressing me with your fancy words.

My masters in history and study of all media going in the world tell me you have a masters in Republican garbage propaganda and that is all. You people are the scariest thing I've ever seen. it's 30 years of brainwashing... And only Fox Rush and Rupert Murdoch agree with you...
And Trump's Russian masters of course....[/QUOTE]
My masters
We know who your masters are.

There is no respected media anymore. So you got 95% of nothing.
Only in super duper World, super duper. Your disrespect for all our respected journalists and law enforcement and our wonderful government is a disgrace. I'm sure they are all wrong and only your bought off High School grad x cokehead DJ's know the truth. You people are ignoramuses... Unfortunately so is the orange clown. hopefully this is your high point because you people are absolutely ridiculously misinformed and ignorant. 95% of the world knows it. You'll make great little Nazis. The big lie is all you...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back