WTF, the Trump jury now has a week off?

the prosecution itself is proof of the leftist deep state .
1716304196202.png

one thing I do know is this .. no matter how the election turns out I will still be a real man ... you on the other hand will still be a shrill effeminate homosexual ..:cool:
Haha, poor little toddler can only feel better than others if he pretends they are awful people.

That says a lot about you, crybaby.

Only if it is not guilty.
Agree. There was no crime committed, nor even identified.

Anything other than an acquittal means at least one person on the jury is being driven by an effort to keep Trump from being voted in as president, just as is the judge. That said, the best we can realistically expect is a hung jury.

Agree. There was no crime committed, nor even identified.

Anything other than an acquittal means at least one person on the jury is being driven by an effort to keep Trump from being voted in as president, just as is the judge. That said, the best we can realistically expect is a hung jury.
Yep. I edited that post to include that any other verdict than not guilty means the fix is in and/or the verdict has been predetermined.

Last edited:
My suspicion is that judge is sending the jury home for a week to create an opportunity for a jurer to be threatened, then declaring a mistrial.
Then the trial can start all over again.

My suspicion is that judge is sending the jury home for a week to create an opportunity for a jurer to be threatened, then declaring a mistrial.
Then the trial can start all over again.
This judge is so corrupt I wouldn't be surprised if your suspicion is not warranted. I think it more likely he wants to remove this farce of a trial so far from the jurors' memory that when they return on Tuesday all they will remember is how much they hate Trump.

This judge is so corrupt I wouldn't be surprised if your suspicion is not warranted. I think it more likely he wants to remove this farce of a trial so far from the jurors' memory that when they return on Tuesday all they will remember is how much they hate Trump.
Thankfully, the defense still goes last, in their summation.

Maybe you are right. It does appear the point all along has been to keep trump in court and defame him as much as possible.

Trumpers really are the biggest snowflakes. My heavens that have melt downs over the most innocuous news. Both sides in the trial need time to prepare for closing arguments and Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner. The judge did what is standard practice.

Forum List

Back