Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

Democrats will LIE, LIE, LIE and LIE SOME MORE to PROTECT THEIR OWN.

They've been doing it for DECADES. colfax is a prime example of it.
Schiff is a filthy lowlifr
95% of the world and all respected media and all law enforcement think you are nuts and a brainwashed functional moron.

And 100% of people know you to be an uneducated non-functiioning idiot incapable of saying anything your liberal masters don’t tell you to.
My masters in history and study of all media going in the world tell me you have a masters in Republican garbage propaganda and that is all. You people are the scariest thing I've ever seen. it's 30 years of brainwashing... And only Fox Rush and Rupert Murdoch agree with you...
And Trump's Russian masters of course....
My masters
We know who your masters are.[/QUOTE]

One thing I’ve enjoyed during the Trump administration, especially during this most recent scandal is how often Trump puts out talking points, his supporters dutifully repeat the story without questioning it, only to have that story blown up by facts. Then Trump moves to a new set of talking points and without missing a beat the supporters drop the old story and pick up the new one. As if it never happened.

Anyway, talking about masters reminded me of that.

95% of the world and all respected media and all law enforcement think you are nuts and a brainwashed functional moron.

And 100% of people know you to be an uneducated non-functiioning idiot incapable of saying anything your liberal masters don’t tell you to.
My masters in history and study of all media going in the world tell me you have a masters in Republican garbage propaganda and that is all. You people are the scariest thing I've ever seen. it's 30 years of brainwashing... And only Fox Rush and Rupert Murdoch agree with you...
My masters
We know who your masters are.

One thing I’ve enjoyed during the Trump administration, especially during this most recent scandal is how often Trump puts out talking points, his supporters dutifully repeat the story without questioning it, only to have that story blown up by facts. Then Trump moves to a new set of talking points and without missing a beat the supporters drop the old story and pick up the new one. As if it never happened.

Provide an example of that.

My masters

Everything Trump says about Ukraine is straight out of the Russian playbook. All totally discredited but who cares, everything you know has been totally discredited in the real world. there are so many phony GOP scandals that nobody gives a s*** about that now you have the deep state conspiracy. Unbelievable. You people are such great Patriots you have no respect for our government our laws and the truth. just ridiculous propaganda....

My masters

Remember when you guys were claiming that Ukraine didn’t even know that the aid had been delayed?

We don’t hear that one anymore.

My masters

Remember when you guys were claiming that Ukraine didn’t even know that the aid had been delayed?

Trump is so dumb he keeps admitting that he did it LOL. And still the dupes live on an imaginary planet where none of this happened...

+
are you under the impression that Schiff was under oath during the hearing?
So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

Of course you are.... :p

There is no respected media anymore. So you got 95% of nothing.
Only in super duper World, super duper. Your disrespect for all our respected journalists and law enforcement and our wonderful government is a disgrace. I'm sure they are all wrong and only your bought off High School grad x cokehead DJ's know the truth. You people are ignoramuses... Unfortunately so is the orange clown. hopefully this is your high point because you people are absolutely ridiculously misinformed and ignorant. 95% of the world knows it. You'll make great little Nazis. The big lie is all you...
I told you journalists are not respected and the agencies working with Obama are not either. You have 4 more years of Trump. Save some of your whining for his next term.:21:

My masters

Trump is so dumb he keeps admitting that he did it LOL. And still the dupes live on an imaginary planet where none of this happened...
Trump’s first response when he was questioned about the delay in military aid was to deny he delayed anything.

He has a guilty conscience.

+
So you are defending Schiff's presenting / falsifying evidence of a crime in a House Intelligence Committee hearing on Impeachment?

Of course you are.... :p

Only in super duper World, super duper. Your disrespect for all our respected journalists and law enforcement and our wonderful government is a disgrace. I'm sure they are all wrong and only your bought off High School grad x cokehead DJ's know the truth. You people are ignoramuses... Unfortunately so is the orange clown. hopefully this is your high point because you people are absolutely ridiculously misinformed and ignorant. 95% of the world knows it. You'll make great little Nazis. The big lie is all you...
I told you journalists are not respected and the agencies working with Obama are not either. You have 4 more years of Trump. Save some of your whining for his next term.:21:
I doubt it. He won on a fluke the last time...

Trump’s first response when he was questioned about the delay in military aid was to deny he delayed anything.

You do not get impeached for that.
+

Democrats have guaranteed another win for him. Most likely a landslide.

+
Wrong as always super duper.

Colfax is gonna be one disappointed mf when Schiff's coup fails and Trump not only is exonerated but reelected by a landslide. I don't think I've ever seen anybody as brainwashed as that dumbass.

Colfax is gonna be one disappointed mf when Schiff's coup fails and Trump not only is exonerated but reelected by a landslide. I don't think I've ever seen anybody as brainwashed as that dumbass.
The pubs can use the Senate to hammer the Dims and their coup all the way to the election.

More unsubstantiated 'SUSPICION', OPINION, & PROJECTION from Trump-hating snowflakes.

:p

More unsubstantiated 'SUSPICION', OPINION, & PROJECTION from Trump-hating snowflakes.

Call it what you want. But Trump has been lying about this “drug deal” since the beginning and that’s a fact.

Call it what you want. But Trump has been lying about this “drug deal” since the beginning and that’s a fact.
What "drug deal" is that?

Apparently you haven’t been paying enough attention. That is the less than affection term that John Bolton applies to Trump and Giuliani’s push for investigations just before he told his chief aide to notify the lawyers of Trump’s behavior.

Apparently you haven’t been paying enough attention. That is the less than affection term that John Bolton applies to Trump and Giuliani’s push for investigations just before he told his chief aide to notify the lawyers of Trump’s behavior.
Why would anyone pay attention to that trivia?

+
Wrong as always super duper.
You saying something is wrong is like a fart in the wind, meaningless.

It’s quite relevant. It provides evidence that even Bolton felt this was corrupt. It damages the narrative that this is some democratic agenda.

It’s quite relevant. It provides evidence that even Bolton felt this was corrupt. It damages the narrative that this is some democratic agenda.
Your interpretation has no visible means of support. Furthermore, Bolton is something of a warmongering dick.

Forum List

Back