USMB Coffee Shop IV

GLscG_RXYAAbVuT.jpg

3 mil views. wonder if this is hte most viewed thread
We've been going since 2010 new wave liberal and may not have the maximum number of posts--I think there is one in the badlands that I think has a lot more posts--those who like to post naughty or mean usually post a LOT :) --but I suspect over the years we might have the most views.

Anyhow welcome to the Coffee shop. We're happy you found us. Please read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then keep right on joining in. :)

First timers receive a complimentary beverage:

I have no idea what the pink one is but it looks like something I would like: But have your choice. :)
1714260056538.png

We've been going since 2010 new wave liberal and may not have the maximum number of posts--I think there is one in the badlands that I think has a lot more posts--those who like to post naughty or mean usually post a LOT :) --but I suspect over the years we might have the most views.

Anyhow welcome to the Coffee shop. We're happy you found us. Please read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then keep right on joining in. :)

First timers receive a complimentary beverage:

I have no idea what the pink one is but it looks like something I would like: But have your choice. :)
View attachment 938732
The pink one looks like strawberry shake.

I like to snoop cutting edge nutritional health claims, and today's discovery was that people who eat a bowl of strawberries every day not only are very healthy, they just do not get cancer. Something in strawberry's chemistry k.o. (kill off) whatever causes cancer to prosper. They say organic strawberries are better than the ones that are sprayed with bug poison spray. Seems we'd all be better off if we grew a row of strawberry plants without sprays. Also, they are available in food stores year 'round.

Hope my health research prevents someone whose families produce cancer cases makes a point of increasing their intake of strawberries. Be sure to not process strawberries with sugar, according to my discovery health benefits site(s) They also said to avoid strawberries mixed in with dairy products. I'm sure it has something to do with lessening the anticancer element in fresh strawberries. The science site did not comment on freezer strawberries one way or the other. I do my best to remember the details and read articles that show scientific bases and scientific studies. I read more than three articles that verified similar health benefits of strawberries. They are just good for most people because they boost the immune system in our specie.

Last edited:
I'm a big sports fan and enjoying the new MLB season. Not a fan of the pitch clock, though. I was disconcerting that they lowered it this year.

Forum List

Back