What racial demographic has Trump Attacked ??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the lefts constant claim that Trump is a racist while they accuse Trump voters of being ignorant hateful white racist Nazis,deplorable's and so on and so on ...... Trump has never insulted the Asian ,African or Hispanic American [notice i said American] citizens or voters in this country ??? even democratic voters !!! nope not once !! now he has sparred with white ,black and hispanic political leaders he disagrees with but not their voting base !! only the lefts leaders have done that !! the only political leaders in this country that have singled out and demonized a voting block based on race are democrats !! they attack white conservatives constantly ! dems are the party of racism not republicans !

Last edited:
with the lefts constant claim that Trump is a racist while they accuse Trump voters of being ignorant hateful white racist Nazis,deplorable's and so on and so on ...... Trump has never insulted the Asian ,African or Hispanic American [notice i said American] citizens or voters in this country ??? even democratic voters !!! nope not once !! now he has sparred with white ,black and hispanic political leaders he disagrees with but not their voting base !! only the lefts leaders have done that !! the only political leaders in this country that have singled out and demonized a voting block based on race are democrats !! they attack white conservatives constantly ! dems are the party of racism not republicans !
i know some on the left will claim that calling gang MS13 animals or that some of the illegals crossing our borders are rapist and drug dealers is an example of his racist views but its not !!! Hispanic Americans employment rate is at an all time high !! Trump puts Americans 1st and the interest of foreigners 2nd ! America 1st !! all Americans !st !

the dems must be frantically googling in the hopes they can find something that disproves the premise of this thread .

and
if the left tries to claim Trump only trashes countries that are populated mainly by people of color thats bull crap also ! hes talked trash about Italy,Germany and Canada also especially Canada!.......and those people are whiter than Hunter Bidens nostrils after a weekend coke binge !

dems are the party of racism not republicans !
So you're saying that these guys are Democrats, huh?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites

dems are the party of racism not republicans !
So you're saying that these guys are Democrats, huh?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well. However, normal to most humans she is dumber than a door knob.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
Valerie Jarrett....Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations.
So is this language acceptable when coming from a negro? Do two wrongs make it right? Does Kambaba Parris understand that Trump is leaving office in 2024? Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Everyone who is sane agrees with the 14 words.
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"
Im convinced the most strident anti-white supremacists on this forum have never met a black american before. Otherwise they wouldn't be in such denial about their behavior.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites

3 billion words or less next time please

New Topics

Forum List

Back