what policies has Trump enacted that makes the dems hate him so much ??

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
really ..... why do dems hate Trump so much ??? is it the booming economy he helped create with Deregulations and tax cuts .... is it the historic low unemployment rate especially for minorities ....criminal justice reform... ... is it the opportunity zones in the inner cities ?? is it the bringing home of troops from wars and areas that we have been involved in for far to long??? is it the strengthening of our military ?? is it energy independence ???? is it fighting for fair trade deals that have been absent for decades especially since nafta was implemented ?? is it working to secure our border ?? is it bringing China to the table to stop them from screwing American workers out of jobs with their unfair trade practices?? ?? is it forcing nato to spend billions more to keep a check on Russia and China ??? is it standing up for the American tax payers when it comes to foreign aid !!and on and on and on ...whether you like him or not he is standing up and standing strong for all Americans !! so what is it about the man that makes the left hate him so much ???

Last edited:
really ..... why do dems hate Trump so much ??? is it the booming economy he helped create with Deregulations and tax cuts .... is it the historic low unemployment rate especially for minorities ... is it the opportunity zones in the inner cities ?? is it the bringing home of troops from wars and areas that we have been involved in for far to long??? is it the strengthening of our military ?? is it energy independence ???? is it fighting for fair trade deals that have been absent for decades especially since nafta was implemented ?? is it working to secure our border ?? is it bringing China to the table to stop them from screwing American workers out of jobs with their unfair trade practices?? ?? is it forcing nato to spend billions more to keep a check on Russia and China ??? is it standing up for the American tax payers when it comes to foreign aid !!and on and on and on ...whether you like him or not he is standing up and standing strong for all Americans !! so what is it about the man that makes the left hate him so much ???

• He is a Blond Scottsman
  • He's a bit paunchy around the waistline in his old age.
  • He leads the life they can only wish.
  • He's a political outsider who doesn't play the game.
  • He ate at McDonald's once and made it look classy.
  • He doesn't take any shit from Democrats at all.
  • He doesn't hide what asshats European leaders are.
  • He's brutally, embarrassing honest about how Washington works.
  • He talks like a typical New Yorker.
  • He's unapologetic American.
  • He's trying to empower America not to need the world.
  • He's empowering Americans not to need Democrats.

Last edited:
Trump is not a cock gobblin or a turd burglar. He doesn't have a man-wife.

That's all the left needs to hate him.

A massive tax cut that benefited most a small number of wealthy individuals and corporations during a strong economy resulted in massive deficits. It was totally unnecessary and as a young individual, I know that I’m going to be responsible for this debt one way or another.

They HATE Trump because he beat Hillary, and his every success further justifies the result of that election.

Dropping out of the Iranian nuclear agreement was totally unnecessary.

Failing to pursue global warming.

Throwing DACA into doubt.

Stopping admission of refugees.

Family separation at the border.

Weakening ACA and riding uninsured rates.

Dropping out of TPP.

There’s been a number of highly specific government regulations in my industry which are totally idiotic and obviously the result of corporate lobbying rather than good governance.

It's not about his policies. Trump won and Hillary was supposed to be President. No more, no less.

1) Beat the drunk, dumb, dishonest....Depraved...slave of Satan---Hillary Clinton.

2) Fights Back every time, every day, day in and day out----for the American People.....and against Globalist who want to suck dry the greatest country thus far established by humanity..

A massive tax cut that benefited most a small number of wealthy individuals and corporations during a strong economy resulted in massive deficits. It was totally unnecessary and as a young individual, I know that I’m going to be responsible for this debt one way or another.
Tax Cuts Provide Historic Gains for Minorities, Women | RealClearPolitics
https://www.investors.com/politics/...y-unemployment-is-at-record-lows-under-trump/
It’s awfully questionable to tie tax cuts to lowering unemployment. Especially when unemployment had been falling for years prior to the tax cuts.

Correlation without causation. Otherwise known as an ecological fallacy.

Tax Cuts Provide Historic Gains for Minorities, Women | RealClearPolitics
https://www.investors.com/politics/...y-unemployment-is-at-record-lows-under-trump/
It’s awfully questionable to tie tax cuts to lowering unemployment. Especially when unemployment had been falling for years prior to the tax cuts.

Correlation without causation. Otherwise known as an ecological fallacy.
Seriously? You obviously have never worked in business management then.

ok thats one ....... so do you believe that Bernie or Warren will spend less is that why you would vote for them or any democrat against Trump??

ok thats one ....... so do you believe that Bernie or Warren will spend less is that why you would vote for them or any democrat against Trump??
and we are taking in billions more in tax revenue because of the low employment rate and the booming economy.

Forum List

Back