Schiff BUSTEd For Producing False Evidence / Lying Again To Push Impeachment / False Narrative

When first confronted with this scandal, Trump claimed he didn’t delay the aid at all.
Link to Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM has been provided to you several times. You have been asked several times to present the (non-existent) one made by Trump - you have failed to present one.

After 4 years the Democrats have no crime committed, have no evidence of a crime committed by the President, and have no witnesses
- D-Adam Schiff's witnesses witnessed nothing, produced no evidence, and could not name a crime or ' High Crime and Misdemeanor' when asked to do so
- YOU claim the Democrats have 'SUSPICIONS' and admit the DEMOCRAT Constitutional Scholar stated the Democrats' rush to Impeach is the fastest and weakest in US history, and has called what the Democrats are doing is 'DANGEROUS to our Democracy'.

Schiff has been caught lying, engaging in Sedition, manufacturing false evidence, and potentially criminally acquiring and releasing to the public phone records by a fellow member of Congress in a proven false attempt to manufacture / present false evidence of a crime....

After 4 years of failed coup attempts, exposed Democrat crimes, zero evidence, zero witnesses, and a treasonous out-of- control compromised Schiff, enough is enough...and enough of snowflakes defending proven criminals breaking laws and dividing the nation for personal / party benefit!

You’re cute little video of Biden shows no violations of law.
Bwuhahahaha.....

Poor lil' snowflake can't help showing everyone he is a liar just like Schiff...or either you're like Hillary - too stupid to recognize a crime...even when Biden admits to perpetrating one in his videotaped confession...

Apparently every prosecutor in the country is as dumb as me because Biden is walking around a free man despite your claim he “confessed”.

Why is Trump and Giuliani sneaking around coercing Ukraine to investigate if the video is all takes to show a crime?

I eagerly await your idiotic conspiracy excuse.

This Colfax guy is a moron.

End of story.
Here’s how this usually goes. Y’all go on about your theories about what happened. I point out obvious contradictions and flaws in the narrative. Y’all craft crazier and crazier conspiracies to maintain integrity of the narrative until it falls apart and you start swearing.

Trump is so dumb he keeps admitting that he did it LOL. And still the dupes live on an imaginary planet where none of this happened...
Trump’s first response when he was questioned about the delay in military aid was to deny he delayed anything.

He has a guilty conscience.
You do not get impeached for that.
+
I told you journalists are not respected and the agencies working with Obama are not either. You have 4 more years of Trump. Save some of your whining for his next term.:21:
I doubt it. He won on a fluke the last time...
Democrats have guaranteed another win for him. Most likely a landslide.
Wrong as always super duper.
You saying something is wrong is like a fart in the wind, meaningless.
the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement stand behind me, brainwashed functional moron. You have high school grad ex Coke head DJs ridiculous misinformation and Hate and scumbag billionaires who are robbing you blind dumbass dupe.
How many times are you going to repeat that garbage? It is awfully old and it is not working anymore. You are now content being losers and you will remain that way. No one wants to be as miserable as Democrats and progressives.

End of story.
Here’s how this usually goes. Y’all go on about your theories about what happened. I point out obvious contradictions and flaws in the narrative. Y’all craft crazier and crazier conspiracies to maintain integrity of the narrative until it falls apart and you start swearing.
Where did I "swear", Moron.

Thanks for stopping by to confirm my post.

Trump’s first response when he was questioned about the delay in military aid was to deny he delayed anything.

He has a guilty conscience.
I doubt it. He won on a fluke the last time...
the entire world of respected journalists and law enforcement stand behind me, brainwashed functional moron. You have high school grad ex Coke head DJs ridiculous misinformation and Hate and scumbag billionaires who are robbing you blind dumbass dupe.
How many times are you going to repeat that garbage? It is awfully old and it is not working anymore. You are now content being losers and you will remain that way. No one wants to be as miserable as Democrats and progressives.
How many times are you going to deny reality? Everything you know is wrong. I am happily retired,dingbatz dupe. Reality is very repetitive unlike your endlessly imaginative propaganda that is always thus credited and you must have no memory at all.....

How many times are you going to deny reality? Everything you know is wrong. I am happily retired,dingbatz dupe. Reality is very repetitive unlike your endlessly imaginative propaganda that is always thus credited and you must have no memory at all.....
How many times are you going to deny reality?
You are the one denying reality. Come November 2020 you will have no choice. 20+% of the Black vote will take care of that.

Last edited:
Your interpretation has no visible means of support. Furthermore, Bolton is something of a warmongering dick.

You can call Bolton whatever you want but he’s no Democrat.

No means of support? Maybe he said it was a drug deal as a compliment? Cmon man, think.
Bolton is a disgruntled former employee.

Ah, character assassination. Is that the best you can do?

People who aren’t crooks tend to be disgruntled when their boss tries to make them be crooks for him.

More stupidity from a proven moron like you. Everything you’ve parroted has been debunked. Character assassination is literally ALL you have. Zero proof, zero first hand witnesses, zero hope, and zero clue. Enjoy that Trump landslide win after you get embarrassed in the Senate. If you idiots have the balls to ever take a vote.

You guys have proven quite adept at parroting the message spoon fed to you. All I ask is that you do a little critical thinking.
The stuff you post is so full of irony.

They don’t have oversight
They prosecute members of Congress all the time. Don’t they?
Name someone
Duncan Hunter. Geez, try reading. I mentioned him in my first post in this chain. You could have saved us a lot of time.
He’s still in the house
He just pled on Tuesday. Good lord.

Did the DoJ prosecute him or not?

He's not in the House much longer.

He's gone after the holidays.

California congressman Duncan Hunter to quit after holidays

More stupidity from a proven moron like you. Everything you’ve parroted has been debunked. Character assassination is literally ALL you have. Zero proof, zero first hand witnesses, zero hope, and zero clue. Enjoy that Trump landslide win after you get embarrassed in the Senate. If you idiots have the balls to ever take a vote.

You guys have proven quite adept at parroting the message spoon fed to you. All I ask is that you do a little critical thinking.

Poor little baby. You don’t EVER think, just repeat the CNN and MSNBC talking points, then cry when you get debunked. You still have nothing. By the way, you obviously won’t watch the video of Biden ADMITTING to what you idiots are trying to blame on Trump. Talk about being a parrot.....

Ive watched the video. Y’all keep claiming it’s something damning but that’s because you’ve been told to believe that.

No you obviously have NOT. Or is your education level not up to hearing words and understanding what they mean? Now put up a link to this person who “tells us what to say” or STFU and admit you have no clue. But we already know you don’t........

I understand perfectly well what his words mean. Biden refuses to provide loan guarantees unless Ukraine dismissed their corrupt prosecutor.

But that’s all he said. You can’t add words that aren’t there.
What words were you expecting?

End of story.
You are a walking contradiction.

Bolton is a disgruntled former employee.

Ah, character assassination. Is that the best you can do?

People who aren’t crooks tend to be disgruntled when their boss tries to make them be crooks for him.

Poor little baby. You don’t EVER think, just repeat the CNN and MSNBC talking points, then cry when you get debunked. You still have nothing. By the way, you obviously won’t watch the video of Biden ADMITTING to what you idiots are trying to blame on Trump. Talk about being a parrot.....

Ive watched the video. Y’all keep claiming it’s something damning but that’s because you’ve been told to believe that.
You morons could watch Biden barbecuing a child on the capital steps and claim he did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

No you obviously have NOT. Or is your education level not up to hearing words and understanding what they mean? Now put up a link to this person who “tells us what to say” or STFU and admit you have no clue. But we already know you don’t........

I understand perfectly well what his words mean. Biden refuses to provide loan guarantees unless Ukraine dismissed their corrupt prosecutor.

But that’s all he said. You can’t add words that aren’t there.
Yeah, right, because unless he says "I don't my son to become the target of an investigation," that means it's not "quid pro quo."

You're a fucking moron.

When first confronted with this scandal, Trump claimed he didn’t delay the aid at all.
Link to Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM has been provided to you several times. You have been asked several times to present the (non-existent) one made by Trump - you have failed to present one.

After 4 years the Democrats have no crime committed, have no evidence of a crime committed by the President, and have no witnesses
- D-Adam Schiff's witnesses witnessed nothing, produced no evidence, and could not name a crime or ' High Crime and Misdemeanor' when asked to do so
- YOU claim the Democrats have 'SUSPICIONS' and admit the DEMOCRAT Constitutional Scholar stated the Democrats' rush to Impeach is the fastest and weakest in US history, and has called what the Democrats are doing is 'DANGEROUS to our Democracy'.

Schiff has been caught lying, engaging in Sedition, manufacturing false evidence, and potentially criminally acquiring and releasing to the public phone records by a fellow member of Congress in a proven false attempt to manufacture / present false evidence of a crime....

After 4 years of failed coup attempts, exposed Democrat crimes, zero evidence, zero witnesses, and a treasonous out-of- control compromised Schiff, enough is enough...and enough of snowflakes defending proven criminals breaking laws and dividing the nation for personal / party benefit!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Poor lil' snowflake can't help showing everyone he is a liar just like Schiff...or either you're like Hillary - too stupid to recognize a crime...even when Biden admits to perpetrating one in his videotaped confession...

Apparently every prosecutor in the country is as dumb as me because Biden is walking around a free man despite your claim he “confessed”.

Why is Trump and Giuliani sneaking around coercing Ukraine to investigate if the video is all takes to show a crime?

According to that theory, Trump is innocent. Isn't he walking around a free man?

End of story.
You aren't capable of pointing any flaws or contradictions.

Arresting the political opposition. How Stalinist of you.
What's the matter? Offended at the thought of Democrats repeatedly caught engaging in Sedition and attempting to present false manufactured information as 'evidence' being held accountable?

How 'Snowflake' / 'Democrat' of you...

You’re the only losing your mind over nothing.

Seriously though, you guys are acting like a bunch of authoritarian, corrupt thugs but demanding the arrest of political opposition for political purposes.

What was it that Maxine Waters said...sometime ago.......

To harrass the opposition.....

That Trumpett should be in solitary ?

You bet....someone lost their mind.

And you still elect her to congress.

End of story.
You aren't capable of pointing any flaws or contradictions.

You're the one that's having a hard time figuring out when/where an Impeachment trial actually occurs.

So it appears that facts have a hard time penetrating some of the more devoted believers.

Bwuhahahaha.....

According to that theory, Trump is innocent. Isn't he walking around a free man?

Trump isn't subject to criminal procedures. Biden is. Supposedly the video is all it takes to "prove" his guilt. Why hasn't anything happened based on that proof?

Forum List

Back