San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

Bottom line: You haven't had any children with any other lesbian. It's physically impossible.
True for now, but not for long, as long as want a girl that is.

And I'm surprised to see you post such a thing because you seem to be having a very hard time with what is a boy and what is a girl?

You're a moron. Responding to your idiotic dreck is a total waste of my time.
You can't define what's a boy versus a girl? You are in trouble.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't recall ever having a discussion about how you determine a person's sex.
You just live vicariously thru stories on the internet.

So, you're a voyeur now? Or taking notes on how-to?

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.

Bottom line: You haven't had any children with any other lesbian. It's physically impossible.
Who's running away? I asking if you are a voyeur or taking notes on how-to?

As for you....what makes you think you've passed your genes on?

As always, you avoid answering the question.

You're obviously a coward.
Why am I to help you with your voyeurism? Not my fault you like to jerk off to other people's stories on the internet.

More running away.

Are all queers as cowardly as you?
:lol: I'm right here, Chancey Gardner. I like your projection of your fear of gays. It's amusing.

True for now, but not for long, as long as want a girl that is.

And I'm surprised to see you post such a thing because you seem to be having a very hard time with what is a boy and what is a girl?

You're a moron. Responding to your idiotic dreck is a total waste of my time.
You can't define what's a boy versus a girl? You are in trouble.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't recall ever having a discussion about how you determine a person's sex.
You just live vicariously thru stories on the internet.

It's amazing how you totally ignore the subject and somehow imagine that you're persuading people to support your agenda.

Not only are queers cowards, they're also morons.

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.

Why am I to help you with your voyeurism? Not my fault you like to jerk off to other people's stories on the internet.

More running away.

:lol: I'm right here, Chancey Gardner. I like your projection of your fear of gays. It's amusing.

Apparently you're having a conversation with some imaginary person. You certainly aren't having one with me.

Anyone think to ask Indiana if they give a shit?

It's kinda like your throwing a party and flaming queer down the street you didn't invite anyway makes a big production about how he won't be attending your party.

It's kinda like your throwing a party and flaming queer down the street you didn't invite anyway makes a big production about how he won't be attending your party.

In fact, they're probably kicking themselves in Indiana. "You mean all along it was that easy to keep the Frisco drama queens from visiting?"

In fact, they're probably kicking themselves in Indiana. "You mean all along it was that easy to keep the Frisco drama queens from visiting?"

It would be kewl if every state but California passed such a law. Then what would the queers do?

More running away.

Apparently you're having a conversation with some imaginary person. You certainly aren't having one with me.
I'm right here, Chancey...still want to live vicariously thru my life?

It would be kewl if every state but California passed such a law. Then what would the queers do?
Put a law like Indy just passed on the ballot in Cal and it passes 80-20. Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back