Noooow, heeear this. Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.

Yup, eating crap is exactly what they deserve.The repub governor strapped on the bomb belt & pulled the trigger when he signed that legislation into law. He'll be out come November.

Ahh, got it. Straights are homophobes.

Are you ?

If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.
You post crap. It's all you do apparently. The KKK because they don't want dicks in the ladies' room?

This is how retarded liberals are these days.

Face it dude, you're either a card carrying member of the kkk, or a wannabe.
Suck my white dick.

Fuck you dirtbag

douchebag is funnier

You post crap. It's all you do apparently. The KKK because they don't want dicks in the ladies' room?

So let's make sure we understand this train of thought(sic).

A law that makes it illegal for a man to be in a woman's locker room is the same as the democrat's KKK? Really? People are going to be hung because a man happened into a woman's room? Really?
They just can't stop fantasizing about a hung man in the ladies room.

Did you hear about the plastic surgeon that hung himself?
I'll bet he opted for the el Presidente model.

Suck my white dick.

Fuck you dirtbag

douchebag is funnier

Yes you are

Suck my white dick.

Fuck you dirtbag
This is all you have?

Suck my white dick.

Fuck you dirtbag
This is all you have?

For what

Yup, eating crap is exactly what they deserve.The repub governor strapped on the bomb belt & pulled the trigger when he signed that legislation into law. He'll be out come November.
Or ...you're full of shit. Which is why this is all you have, hate.

Dear Lord, help me. I hate all of them so much.

That's sums it up... with you people it's all about hate.

You are so full of hate, that's all you know how to do.
That's ironic. Liberals hate hate hate. It's all they know. Disagree with a liberal and they go off on you. They won't let NC mind its' own business. They won't let people refuse to make gay wedding cakes. Hate hate hate.

Unlike the OP, I harbor no hatred for anyone.

Unlike the OP, I harbor no hatred for anyone.
Liar.

they waste too much money sending these unelected bureaucrats around the country anyway. but I find this hilarious.

did the workers realize that when they took the job they became a slave of the state? this woman should freaking WORRY about the destruction of their city that HAPPENED under HER and living conditions of the poor in her state before she throws any damn stones. she's disgusting.

I'm sure the fine people of MS & NC are completely devastated to not get visits from the numbnutz running the shithole that is Baltimore.

Read more: Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

They, they can do this?

LOL at the left and how they find new and creative ways to prove us right about them, along with giving us a reason on a daily basis to hate them more than we had.

Can, can the Baltimore Ravens travel to Charlotte to play the Carolina Panthers?

LOL!!!!!

Official travel. I.E. city government functions.

Yes, they can do that. The city government has the right to prohibit itself from traveling to such and such out-of-state locations to conduct official business.

The question is this: Just how often is the City Council traveling out of state to hold meetings?
Answer: Never

This is nothing but a fluff move.

after the first attempt to enforce this clear tyranny, she should be pulled from her office, taken to the center of town and executed.

tyrants should die screaming, begging for theirs lives screaming how sorry they are.

1 - She is already in the final year of her term anyway, and will be replaced in the November election.
2 - The people of Baltimore are fervently in support of this.

Guess you'll have to get your jollies somewhere else.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake sent a letter to city officials announcing she banned official travel to Mississippi and North Carolina because of their new “religious freedom” laws.

Rawlings-Blake sent the letter Tuesday, which says she will not authorize any official city travel to the states “while the current discriminatory situation exists,” The Baltimore Sun reports. She joins the mayors of San Francisco, New York City and Seattle, who have already banned official travel to North Carolina.

“I am hopeful that our efforts, combined with those of so many other progressive governments and companies, will push North Carolina and Mississippi to make the changes necessary to respect all citizens,” Rawlings-Blake wrote.

1462970527602.jpg

Read more: Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

They, they can do this?

LOL at the left and how they find new and creative ways to prove us right about them, along with giving us a reason on a daily basis to hate them more than we had.

Can, can the Baltimore Ravens travel to Charlotte to play the Carolina Panthers?

LOL!!!!!

Dont hate them. That is like hating a dog that pisses on your yard, when his owner is the responsible party.

Blame George Soros and his ilk for sponsoring these jack asses in our political system. There is the true set of demons.

Forum List

Back