San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

Does anyone working for the city of San Francisco have a reason to go to Indiana? Has anyone ever gone to Indiana?

Does anyone working for the city of San Francisco have a reason to go to Indiana? Has anyone ever gone to Indiana?
And the reverse would be true as well right? So Indiana could announce they aren't flying government people to Cal and probably not miss anything.

And the reverse would be true as well right? So Indiana could announce they aren't flying government people to Cal and probably not miss anything.
Several years ago the fools in California tried a boycott of Arizona. Arizona said they would boycott California starting with cutting off the electricity. Boycott over.

Several years ago the fools in California tried a boycott of Arizona. Arizona said they would boycott California starting with cutting off the electricity. Boycott over.
Well that and they buy Arizona water and...yeah fuck off cal.

What was the boycott over?

And Zonies come here a lot more than we go there....

It's not just San Francisco that is coming out against the "right to be an anti gay bigot" bill...

may-boycott-indiana-638x478.png
And not all Churches are behind the governor. A letter from the "Disciples of Christ" threatens to cancel a semi-annual assemble of 6,000 members if the governor signs the bill into law.
Ministry leaders send letter to governor - Christian Church Disciples of Christ

The only people that thought you were special was you. Nobody else give a shit. You have an inflated ego when it comes to your value. It pretty much starts at fucking worthless and goes down from there.

I doubt it will have much of an impact. I cannot fathom any reason that you'd leave California for Indiana for official reasons. You certainly are not missing any keen intellect by bypassing Indy in your itenerrary.

A few years back the NFL yanked the Super Bowl from Arizona based on it's unwillingness to observe the MLK holiday. Hopefully, they will do the same thing for Indy if there is an important game upcoming in that state.
And where was the SB played this year? Please.
So, your objection to religious freedom is...?
Just answer the question.

Arizona...after they capitulated.
Funny it will be played in San Fran next year.

I don't object to religious freedom...to idiotic governmental policies based on a book of myths...yes.

The only people that thought you were special was you. Nobody else give a shit. You have an inflated ego when it comes to your value. It pretty much starts at fucking worthless and goes down from there.
And yet...what I said is quite true.

BTW>..what was the boycott about? Don't you know?

Yeah, didn't happen.

Last edited:
Ban travel, to the faggot-hating state, good.
Who gives a shit? I along with most NORMAL people find it fucking hilarious.
Little Hitler, you are nothing like normal.
If YOU are normal I am very thankful for that. :)
No, I'm not normal, that we have in common. You are human scum, and I am no longer human.
Seek treatment.
No need to. Humans are a disease.

Forum List

Back