Noooow, heeear this. Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

If a state wants to turn itself into a KKK stronghold then they get what they get don't they. No whining, you vote for crap you get to eat the crap.
Yeah Baltimore is increasingly resembling the fascism and autocracy the KKK represents, not to mention the racial hatred.
Oh wait, you didnt mean....

I'm responding to your posts, so there is a -40 IQ points right off the top.

Sorry to have to break it to you, but even if you were 40 pts behind me in IQ, that would still be above average. :D You're more like 80 pts behind me.

And *poof* go your few points for humility, dude, lol.

Wait, I still had humility points left? Thank god I got rid of those.

Oh, you got rid of a lot more than that, like that fig leaf of being a human being.

after the first attempt to enforce this clear tyranny, she should be pulled from her office, taken to the center of town and executed.

tyrants should die screaming, begging for theirs lives screaming how sorry they are.

1 - She is already in the final year of her term anyway, and will be replaced in the November election.
2 - The people of Baltimore are fervently in support of this.

Guess you'll have to get your jollies somewhere else.

Link to how you came to that conclusion in number 2.

after the first attempt to enforce this clear tyranny, she should be pulled from her office, taken to the center of town and executed.

tyrants should die screaming, begging for theirs lives screaming how sorry they are.

1 - She is already in the final year of her term anyway, and will be replaced in the November election.
2 - The people of Baltimore are fervently in support of this.

Guess you'll have to get your jollies somewhere else.

Link to how you came to that conclusion in number 2.

My link is my address.

Dear Lord, help me. I hate all of them so much.

Why are you so filled with hatred?

Because some people just hate it when morons turn their communities into open sewers.

The real question is, Why are you OK with that?

We were trying to clean that shithole up, if only a little. That is until your repub governor strapped on his bomb belt & pulled the trigger...

Lol, like a Republican governor has ever had the balls to do that before.

You are aware of San Fransisco and New Yorks ban on enforcing laws regarding shitting and pissing in the streets, right? It is supposedly discriminatory against minorities.

See what you liberals think of minorities? And yet you claim to represent their interests? You think Hispanics and blacks like to live in shitty streets that smell of piss?

Dear Lord, help me. I hate all of them so much.

Why are you so filled with hatred?

Because some people just hate it when morons turn their communities into open sewers.

The real question is, Why are you OK with that?

We were trying to clean that shithole up, if only a little. That is until your repub governor strapped on his bomb belt & pulled the trigger...

Lol, like a Republican governor has ever had the balls to do that before.

You are aware of San Fransisco and New Yorks ban on enforcing laws regarding shitting and pissing in the streets, right? It is supposedly discriminatory against minorities.

See what you liberals think of minorities? And yet you claim to represent their interests? You think Hispanics and blacks like to live in shitty streets that smell of piss?

It's not about balls dude. Your repub governor is now the grand ayotolla of public restrooms.

No SassygunSlinger, people are not comparing religion to race, sexual orientation to race, gender identity to race. What is compared and comparable are the bigots that target those groups, they're all exactly the same.
What about the bigots that attack the bigots? Arent they same?
Everyone is a bigot in some way. Grow the fuck up

Or in your case, they are one and the same.
so I guess not. Selective outrage?

:lol: Right, I'm supposed to be outraged at some vague and unspecified 'bigot on the left'. How about some examples? Being intolerant of bigots is not the same as being racist, misogynist, transphobic or homophobic...but if you feel the need to play the victim, by all means go ahead.
Then you are fuckin retarded or don't even know what bigot is. Love to be the one to tell you but being bigoted against bigots is STILL bigotry. Because they just don't believe in what you do. People have opinions. Grow up and DEAL with it.

Gosh, so no actual examples? Color me shocked.

I don't wish to see the bigot discriminated against, just shunned by society.

What about the bigots that attack the bigots? Arent they same?
Everyone is a bigot in some way. Grow the fuck up

:lol: Right, I'm supposed to be outraged at some vague and unspecified 'bigot on the left'. How about some examples? Being intolerant of bigots is not the same as being racist, misogynist, transphobic or homophobic...but if you feel the need to play the victim, by all means go ahead.
Then you are fuckin retarded or don't even know what bigot is. Love to be the one to tell you but being bigoted against bigots is STILL bigotry. Because they just don't believe in what you do. People have opinions. Grow up and DEAL with it.

examples of what?

examples of what?
Here are some conservatives expressing racism and hatred. Oh wait.

examples of what?

Bigotry against bigots. Provide specific examples with links.

examples of what?

OMG :lol:

examples of what?

OMG :lol:

I can check back later. You seem to be having difficulty.

Forum List

Back