San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

God is not the author or racism. Satan is, and his most loyal followers are Leftists.
Answer the questions. Who is or isn't a Christian? We are all very interested.

Matthew 13:

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’
28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’
29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.
Answer the question, Christian. Nothing in there says you can't be a racist.
Jesus spoke in parables to confound the evil doer.

So do I.
The people he confused were the Jews who rejected him, and his family actually. And it's apparent you can't define what a Christian is so we'll leave it at that.

The people he confused were all who rejected him. That means you.

Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.’ But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it

Matthew 13:10-17

Answer the questions. Who is or isn't a Christian? We are all very interested.

Matthew 13:

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’
28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’
29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.
Answer the question, Christian. Nothing in there says you can't be a racist.
Jesus spoke in parables to confound the evil doer.

So do I.
The people he confused were the Jews who rejected him, and his family actually. And it's apparent you can't define what a Christian is so we'll leave it at that.

The people he confused were all who rejected him. That means you.

Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.’ But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear. For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it

Matthew 13:10-17
The reason I rejected your faith is because I know its history and its Holy Book. Bunch of total fucking nonsense, that can sometimes be useful for keeping the pitchforks and slaves in line.

Oh dear, the CEO of Yelp, Stoppleman is openly gay. No bias here, nothing to see, move on.

Openly homosexual is shoving it in everyone's face what sex they like to hump.

sick and twisted and I'm actually SICK of them

It's their sexual orientation that the rightwing bigots shove in their faces.

How, by having children?
We have children too.

No you don't. One of you has a child, but the two of you together don't have them. That's one of the fundamental laws of nature, honey.
Yes we do....and ours is much more mature than you....and has courage of her convictions too. You? Not so much.

How, by having children?
We have children too.

No you don't. One of you has a child, but the two of you together don't have them. That's one of the fundamental laws of nature, honey.

Darwin's dead end :biggrin:
Admission, LGS?

How, by having children?
We have children too.

Yes we do....and ours is much more mature than you....and has courage of her convictions too. You? Not so much.

So tell us, what method allowed the two of you to have a child that shares your genes?

Example of the law.
There is a business near where I live, Smokin Jims Barbecue.
The food is outstanding, the people running it are more outstanding.
They have a HUGE grill that can be pulled by a truck, they have on several occasions used proceeds and donations to take this massive grill to areas that have had natural disasters and fed 100's of people and volunteers/police/fire folks...for...wait for it...FREE.
Below is a photo taken by FEMA, in a town that was devastated by a tornado. They stayed there for a whole week serving FREE food to locals trying to clean up.

55547.jpg

On the inside of their restaurant is numerous religious paintings/signs etc. Their business cards/menus etc. have crosses and religious statements and Bible verses on them. They have a sign on their door telling people before they come in that this is a business ran by the principles of their religious beliefs.

Now...let's say some neo-nazi group wants to use their banquet hall upstairs in the place, or yes, even some homosexual group wants to hold meetings in their banquet facility (which if they wanted to, it would obviously be just to start trouble) ..and the owners refuse to allow them to hold meetings there. This law protects that right to refuse to allow their business to promote ideas that conflict their beliefs.
NOW - before you go hog crazy (pun intended) - this DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SERVE A GAY COUPLE that came in by themselves to eat. The law DOES NOT protect them from a lawsuit. This would not classify as "substantial hardship" against their beliefs.
BUT - holding meetings within the business to promote said group - would.
The business owners have a right to protect their beliefs if they are "SUBSTANTIALLY" under hardship from the government forcing them to do so.

GET IT????

I doubt it.

So you guys ask for an example and I gave you one, and you ignore it.

How, by having children?
We have children too.

So tell us, what method allowed the two of you to have a child that shares your genes?
So, you're a voyeur now? Or taking notes on how-to?

How, by having children?
We have children too.

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.

Bottom line: You haven't had any children with any other lesbian. It's physically impossible.

Ah the stupidity of liberals. Its not "racist" or "bigoted" to attack a business owner who refuses service to someone based on ANY reason but its racist to or bigoted to refuse service to someone for any reason....such stupidity and they don't even see the irony of it. Domestic terrorist scum. There would not be the need for these laws if faggots would leave these business owners alone find a fag friendly or at least neutral business and get their cake or flowers done there...very simple...but since they insist on attacking businesses of course the state governments aren't going to sit by as the people they get revenue from are attacked and put out of business.

As soon as you used the term "faggots", your opinion became irrelevant. It just placed you in with all the other gay bashers who believe Jesus hates fags.
Don't care. Not a jesus freak either shit head...not even a damn christian.

No shit. No white supremacists are Christian. None of them.

Yeah sure thing sparky. You are the law on who is and isn't a christian

Bottom line: You haven't had any children with any other lesbian. It's physically impossible.
True for now, but not for long, as long as want a girl that is.

And I'm surprised to see you post such a thing because you seem to be having a very hard time with what is a boy and what is a girl?

We have children too.

That's right, run away with your tail between your legs like a scared little puppy.

Who's running away? I asking if you are a voyeur or taking notes on how-to?

As for you....what makes you think you've passed your genes on?

And I'm surprised to see you post such a thing because you seem to be having a very hard time with what is a boy and what is a girl?

You're a moron. Responding to your idiotic dreck is a total waste of my time.

As always, you avoid answering the question.

You're obviously a coward.

And yet...here you are......apparently this isn't as scary as real life for you?

You can't define what's a boy versus a girl? You are in trouble.

Pure queer stupidity.

Why am I to help you with your voyeurism? Not my fault you like to jerk off to other people's stories on the internet.

I think you have me confused with someone else. I don't recall ever having a discussion about how you determine a person's sex.

In more ways than one.

Why am I to help you with your voyeurism? Not my fault you like to jerk off to other people's stories on the internet.

More running away.

Are all queers as cowardly as you?

Forum List

Back