San Francisco mayor vows to break the law and keep SF a SANCTUARY CITY

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Section 1324 of Title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Why doesn't trump just arrest this criminal mayor?

SF Mayor Lee stands up to Trump, says city remains a sanctuary

jan 25 2017 Mayor Ed Lee said Wednesday that San Francisco will not allow its immigrant residents “to live in fear” and affirmed the city’s 27-year-old sanctuary city policy, one hour after President Trump announced a crackdown on immigrants living in the country without permission and promising to cut federal funding to sanctuary cities.

“I am here today to say we are still a sanctuary city,” Lee said Wednesday at a City Hall news conference after Trump signed executive orders at the White House. “We stand by our sanctuary city because we want everybody to feel safe and utilize the services they deserve, including education and health care. ... It is my obligation to keep our city united, keep it strong ... crime doesn’t know documentation. Disease doesn’t know documentation.”

San Francisco’s sanctuary policy is among the most expansive in the country, limiting local law enforcement’s cooperation with federal immigration agents in all but the most extreme circumstances. While Trump has singled out the city for criticism, all of the counties and bigger cities in the Bay Area offer some protection to immigrants in the country without authorization. Legal experts said they expected lawsuits from cities challenging Trump’s order.

Section 1324 of Title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. Why doesn't trump just arrest this criminal mayor?

jan 25 2017 Mayor Ed Lee said Wednesday that San Francisco will not allow its immigrant residents “to live in fear” and affirmed the city’s 27-year-old sanctuary city policy, one hour after President Trump announced a crackdown on immigrants living in the country without permission and promising to cut federal funding to sanctuary cities.

“I am here today to say we are still a sanctuary city,” Lee said Wednesday at a City Hall news conference after Trump signed executive orders at the White House. “We stand by our sanctuary city because we want everybody to feel safe and utilize the services they deserve, including education and health care. ... It is my obligation to keep our city united, keep it strong ... crime doesn’t know documentation. Disease doesn’t know documentation.”

San Francisco’s sanctuary policy is among the most expansive in the country, limiting local law enforcement’s cooperation with federal immigration agents in all but the most extreme circumstances. While Trump has singled out the city for criticism, all of the counties and bigger cities in the Bay Area offer some protection to immigrants in the country without authorization. Legal experts said they expected lawsuits from cities challenging Trump’s order.
Just need to enforce the existing law....you are right!

The best thing this state of morons can do is break away from the US. and they are never allowed to come into the US. So for those who are liberty loving, and not on the trendy dumbass side need to get the hell out of that state. There is something seriously wrong with that crooked paid off bastard mayor.

The best thing this state of morons can do is break away from the US. and they are never allowed to come into the US. So for those who are liberty loving, and not on the trendy dumbass side need to get the hell out of that state. There is something seriously wrong with that crooked paid off bastard mayor.

Trump will make California pay for the wall.

Bankrupt them first, then throw the mayor in jail.
You hope on that second part. When the welfare checks begin to bounce "Burn, Baby Burn" will become the city's anthem. Given the traditional methods of recall in SF if I were that mayor I would run not walk to a nice safe federal prison.

As much as I think that those here illegally should be sent home and come into America legally just like my Great Grandparents did in 1870

I so wish California could go out on it's own , we are one of the wealthiest areas that cover your ass in America Mind Wars...what is wrong with you..

BTW...About 15 other cities are doing the same thing..

California Makes America's Economy Great

If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

Just have all international guest workers register with schools or programs agreeing to sponsor them.
As long as legitimate sponsors agree to take legal and financial responsibility, the city or state
can take on as many as they can afford to manage legally without imposing any risk or burden to others.
Why not encourage this to be done legally, so that all guests know to go through the proper channels?

As much as I think that those here illegally should be sent home and come into America legally just like my Great Grandparents did in 1870

I so wish California could go out on it's own , we are one of the wealthiest areas that cover your ass in America Mind Wars...what is wrong with you..

BTW...About 15 other cities are doing the same thing..

If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

Calif has a $1.6B budget deficit.
Wait until Trump pulls funding.

[

HAHAHA. CA is bankrupt you fool. 40 years ago it was great but now it's a sewer.

Just have all international guest workers register with schools or programs agreeing to sponsor them.
As long as legitimate sponsors agree to take legal and financial responsibility, the city or state
can take on as many as they can afford to manage legally without imposing any risk or burden to others.
Why not encourage this to be done legally, so that all guests know to go through the proper channels?

Who's gonna monitor all that, you fool.? And at what cost? Take away all the freebies and the jobs and the illegals will self-deport. Won't cost anything. In fact, it will SAVE a half trillion $ every year.

[

HAHAHA. CA is bankrupt you fool. 40 years ago it was great but now it's a sewer.
It's 5th biggest economy in the world. LOL

And what does the constitution say about the federal government coercing the states?

Forum List

Back