San Francisco mayor vows to break the law and keep SF a SANCTUARY CITY

I'm just curious who ya'll think is buying CA widgets, you think it's all Californians? I'd like to see a spread sheet of who is buying CA products considering this constant claim that CA makes more then it spends.
The economy of California is the largest in the United States.--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

Any questions?
Yes, why are they deeply in debt?
we had to deal with the right wing fantasy of Prohibition for marijuana.

It's clearly a non issue, we'll cut their fed funding for everything (well not the military bases, we can't make our boys and national security suffer for their tantrum) and they'll be just fine. Why are we even talking about it?

Make it so President Trump!

It's clearly a non issue, we'll cut their fed funding for everything (well not the military bases, we can't make our boys and national security suffer for their tantrum) and they'll be just fine. Why are we even talking about it?

Make it so President Trump!
a one term president. good; teach those professional politicians a lesson.

I don't think withholding Fed funds from SF because they refuse to follow Federal laws on immigration is going to cost him any votes. If anything it's only going to make more semi-Dem's see just how lawless the new left has become, and how willing they are to put illegal's well-being over the well-being of American citizens.

I don't think withholding Fed funds from SF because they refuse to follow Federal laws on immigration is going to cost him any votes. If anything it's only going to make more semi-Dem's see just how lawless the new left has become, and how willing they are to put illegal's well-being over the well-being of American citizens.
10USC311 is also, federal law. Why be illegal to the law?

Yeah, all able body citizens 17 or older... Are you implying a militia response to... eject illegals? I'm on board with that, though I figure we should give them a chance to GTFO and obey the law before we start shooting ;)

Yeah, all able body citizens 17 or older... Are you implying a militia response to... eject illegals? I'm on board with that, though I figure we should give them a chance to GTFO and obey the law before we start shooting ;)
I am implying you have lousy reading comprehension.

The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

Oh please tell me that your point isn't that you think illegals are allowed in the militia... Did you happen to think to read 313 of title 32?

(a) To be eligible for original enlistment in the National Guard, a person must be at least 17 years of age and under 45, or under 64 years of age and a former member of the Regular Army, Regular Navy, Regular Air Force, or Regular Marine Corps. To be eligible for reenlistment, a person must be under 64 years of age.
(b) To be eligible for appointment as an officer of the National Guard, a person must—
(1) be a citizen of the United States; and
(2) be at least 18 years of age and under 64.

If that's not it, then please enlighten me with your point because this is not relating to sanctuary cities in any frame I can come up with - and I'm pretty apt.

Oh please tell me that your point isn't that you think illegals are allowed in the militia... Did you happen to think to read 313 of title 32?

(a) To be eligible for original enlistment in the National Guard, a person must be at least 17 years of age and under 45, or under 64 years of age and a former member of the Regular Army, Regular Navy, Regular Air Force, or Regular Marine Corps. To be eligible for reenlistment, a person must be under 64 years of age.
(b) To be eligible for appointment as an officer of the National Guard, a person must—
(1) be a citizen of the United States; and
(2) be at least 18 years of age and under 64.

If that's not it, then please enlighten me with your point because this is not relating to sanctuary cities in any frame I can come up with - and I'm pretty apt.
yup, just lousy reading comprehension.

or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States

Ah so you think that one overrules the other rather than both having to be met. That's an interesting take on the law. Can you provide any evidence that the US military accepts illegals into it's branches? Or a court case saying that 32-313 is invalid based on an illegals proclaimed but never documented "intent to become a legal citizen"?

I have a very strong suspicion you're talking out your ass on this, but I have forwarded your argument to my Father for investigation as I'm quite sure his opinion of the threat of such a proclaimed loop hole will match my own. I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

[
California Makes America's Economy Great

If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

HAHAHA. CA is bankrupt you fool. 40 years ago it was great but now it's a sewer.
It's 5th biggest economy in the world. LOL

Based on data tabulated by Bloomberg, the third largest city in California, which is also the epicenter of Silicon Valley, has become the wealthiest metropolitan area in the country.

The publication analyzed data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis on 100 of the biggest metropolitan areas.
1. San Jose - $105,482

2. Bridgeport - $94,349

3. San Francisco - $80,643

4. Seattle - $75,874

5. Boston - $74,746

6. Durham - $73,523

7. Washington D.C. - $72,191

8. New York - $70,830

9. Houston - $70,097

10. Des Moines - $67,256
It's great that a 900 sq ft condo sells for $2M.
Keeps out the blacks and Mexicans.
Because...in Alt-Right world, there are no wealthy blacks or Mexicans..............................

Ah so you think that one overrules the other rather than both having to be met. That's an interesting take on the law. Can you provide any evidence that the US military accepts illegals into it's branches? Or a court case saying that 32-313 is invalid based on an illegals proclaimed but never documented "intent to become a legal citizen"?

I have a very strong suspicion you're talking out your ass on this, but I have forwarded your argument to my Father for investigation as I'm quite sure his opinion of the threat of such a proclaimed loop hole will match my own. I thank you for bringing this to my attention.
The law applies to the militia, not the regular military. It is why, nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics or the law.

mmhmm So you're attempting to apply a law by lopping off a part of said law that states very clearly "who are members of the National Guard" in order to what(?) form some fantasy militia California's illegals are going to whip up to prevent being lawfully removed from the nation they are illegally squatting in? Good fucking luck with that shit, you pull arms on /any/ member of an American 'deportation force,' 'ICE agents,' or 'Police,' 'FBI' or any other 'agent of the nation' and you'll become labeled /terrorists/ - Feel free to test it sonny.

In any event, as I expected my Father reported back that the only thing that comes close to allowing illegals into the military is DACA which only applies to kids born in the US, which I'll note Republican's have attempted to defund and strip repeatedly since Obama rammed it down American's throats as a remnant of one of his failed Dreamer act's. Perhaps I should say 'applied' - reminders to redress that contentious matter now that King Obama's pen and phone are gone are being sent out tomorrow.

Also, for the record, the measures of both 32-313 AND 10-311 both apply, so even your original fantasy of non-National Guard members forming a "legal" militia is dead, one must also be a US Citizen to be in the [mostly ret] Nat Guard militia. My father on the other hand /actually/ is entitled to be a legal member of the Arizona militia as a four-star Army National Guard General and former nat guard base commander so I'm afraid you tried to fling your bullshit at precisely the /worst/ possible person on this board. Fucking Karma lol

mmhmm So you're attempting to apply a law by lopping off a part of said law that states very clearly "who are members of the National Guard" in order to what(?) form some fantasy militia California's illegals are going to whip up to prevent being lawfully removed from the nation they are illegally squatting in? Good fucking luck with that shit, you pull arms on /any/ member of an American 'deportation force,' 'ICE agents,' or 'Police,' 'FBI' or any other 'agent of the nation' and you'll become labeled /terrorists/ - Feel free to test it sonny.

In any event, as I expected my Father reported back that the only thing that comes close to allowing illegals into the military is DACA which only applies to kids born in the US, which I'll note Republican's have attempted to defund and strip repeatedly since Obama rammed it down American's throats as a remnant of one of his failed Dreamer act's. Perhaps I should say 'applied' - reminders to redress that contentious matter now that King Obama's pen and phone are gone are being sent out tomorrow.

Also, for the record, the measures of both 32-313 AND 10-311 both apply, so even your original fantasy of non-National Guard members forming a "legal" militia is dead, one must also be a US Citizen to be in the [mostly ret] Nat Guard militia. My father on the other hand /actually/ is entitled to be a legal member of the Arizona militia as a four-star Army National Guard General and former nat guard base commander so I'm afraid you tried to fling your bullshit at precisely the /worst/ possible person on this board. Fucking Karma lol
Just reading comprehension issues?

The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States...

LOL As I said, do feel free to form up a militia and attack any agents trying to uphold the laws of the nation.

I will reiterate, you don't get to lop sections of laws off and disregard the parts that don't fit your stupid fantasies. Prove, with zero paperwork what-so-ever, that these ILLEGALS intend to become /legal/ citizens. They've already broke the law and I argue that invalidates their claim to start with, tack on the implication that they would take up arms against US agents who are /upholding the law/ and you have a steaming pile of bullshit.

[

If the state were stacked up against nations, California would be the seventh-largest economy, with an equivalent gross domestic product greater than Brazil's. It's not just big, but also booming. California had a 3.29 percent growth rate last year, more than five times that of No. 3 Japan, almost twice No. 4 Germany, about half again as much as No. 5 U.K., almost three times No. 6 France and a third more than No. 1 U.S.

HAHAHA. CA is bankrupt you fool. 40 years ago it was great but now it's a sewer.
It's 5th biggest economy in the world. LOL

Based on data tabulated by Bloomberg, the third largest city in California, which is also the epicenter of Silicon Valley, has become the wealthiest metropolitan area in the country.

The publication analyzed data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis on 100 of the biggest metropolitan areas.
1. San Jose - $105,482

2. Bridgeport - $94,349

3. San Francisco - $80,643

4. Seattle - $75,874

5. Boston - $74,746

6. Durham - $73,523

7. Washington D.C. - $72,191

8. New York - $70,830

9. Houston - $70,097

10. Des Moines - $67,256
It's great that a 900 sq ft condo sells for $2M.
Keeps out the blacks and Mexicans.
Because...in Alt-Right world, there are no wealthy blacks or Mexicans..............................
Shitforbrains trying to justify the left making a 1 bedroom 700sq ft apartment $4,000 a month. Hilarious.

Forum List

Back