Obama hires DEAF receptionist. Then hires INTERPRETER for her!!! Typical liberal waste!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
  • Banned
This is the way all affirmative action works. The govt forces business to hire brain-dead blacks or females and give them cushy jobs, and then they hire white males who have the skills to actually do the work. No wonder we're bankrupt.

So the taxpayers pay two people to do the work of one!!!

New White House receptionist is a West Wing pioneer Deaf people can do anything - News - TODAY.com

march 27 2015
Anyone wanting to speak to the president must stop by her desk first. Leah Katz-Hernandez, 27, is the new White House receptionist.

She is also deaf.

“It’s a fantastic opportunity and also to show that deaf people can do anything,” she said through an interpreter, who is provided for her at work.

You are truly the real estate agent for the shallow end of the gene puddle.

[

You are truly the real estate agent for the shallow end of the gene puddle.

The board notes that all you ever have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Maybe you need an interpreter -- I don't see "the board noting" that at all. What I see as far as namecalling (and what the board actually does note) is this:

This is the way all affirmative action works. The govt forces business to hire brain-dead blacks or females and give them cushy jobs, and then they hire white males who have the skills to actually do the work. No wonder we're bankrupt.

I like the way the video in your link notes, "defined by her accomplishments, not by her disabilities". Cute ironic juxtaposition, doncha think?

Why don't you tell us how the ROTUS is a "slut" now. :popcorn:

• Banned
This is just stupid beyond words. Hiring a deaf-mute to be a receptionist of all things!!

This is just stupid beyond words. Hiring a deaf-mute to be a receptionist of all things!!

You're saying the deaf can't receive? Howzat work?
C'mon, tell us how she's a "slut" already. Just get it out.

What a sad life, to be constantly on the prowl for people to try to feel superior to. That's gotta suck.

Obama doesn't care how he spends taxpayers monies. He thinks it's own little piggy bank and snorts it up daily. their travel expenses is going to break a record.

If she can do the job then why hire the interpreter.? THINK
Because she's deaf. She needs to be able to communicate with non-deaf people in order to do her job. Since most people don't know sign language, an interpreter is necessary.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

If she can do the job then why hire the interpreter.? THINK
Because she's deaf. She needs to be able to communicate with non-deaf people in order to do her job. Since most people don't know sign language, an interpreter is necessary.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

i wonder if she answers the phone.

I feel bad when the source isn't someone that the liberals can't attack.

From the article: “It’s a fantastic opportunity and also to show that deaf people can do anything,” she said through an interpreter, who is provided for her at work.

So yes, two people would be hired.

WTF is with "deaf people can do anything?" THEY CAN'T DO EVERYTHING!!!! OBVIOUSLY.

So, hatred for blacks, Latino, women, and gays isn't enough. Now you're whining about the disabled getting the opportunity to work. You guys sure do have a way of winning over voters.

Who's next - cancer stricken adolescents? Fucking leeches.

So, hatred for blacks, Latino, women, and gays isn't enough. Now you're whining about the disabled getting the opportunity to work. You guys sure do have a way of winning over voters.

That's "Mister Bigtent" to you. :rofl:

Forum List

Back