Noooow, heeear this. Baltimore Mayor Bans Travel To NC And Mississippi Over Religious Freedom Laws

Who cares? Probably thugs anyways.

You mean like Shelia Dixon, the current mayor's predecessor who resigned from office just before a jury return a guilty verdict for corruption, and who came within a stone's throw of winning last month's Democratic primary?

So......if you wanna rob some people do it in Baltimore and flee to Charlotte. Baltimore detectives won't be allowed to come get you!!!

As we speak....hackers in NC and MS are flooding Baltimore targets to steal identities and create fake checks or credit cards. Because Baltimore detectives can't come extradite haha!!!

Have fun Baltimore residents.

Also......if passing a religious freedom law makes libs ban themselves from the state.....MY STATE NEEDS TO PASS ONE!!!!

Come on SC!!!! We finally found a way to get liberals to ban themselves from our presence!!!

So......if you wanna rob some people do it in Baltimore and flee to Charlotte. Baltimore detectives won't be allowed to come get you!!!

As we speak....hackers in NC and MS are flooding Baltimore targets to steal identities and create fake checks or credit cards. Because Baltimore detectives can't come extradite haha!!!

Have fun Baltimore residents.

What is truly interesting is if you do a mind experiment and imagine what would ahve happened if say Baltimores mayor was a conservative and did a similar thing with Massachusetes.

If you can even imagine a conservative doing that, because for some reason conservatives are not supposed to boycott and demonstrate. Explain that one.

But if a conservative mayor had done this, the left would be organizing boycotts of Baltimore across the country. The Conservatives will not and we all know that.

Could it be that one reason that Conservatives are so impotent and ineffective in national politics is precisely because they NEVER do boycotts?

And why dont we?

The Baltimore Mayor trying to control people by banning travel to NC?!

No. It's a prohibition on official city government business.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense at alll, and neither does so-called 'conservatives' like yourself who apparently have zero problem with it, dude.

Why should I give a fuck that the Baltimore City Council won't be having any meetings in NC?
Why should you give a fuck at leftists abusing their government power to achieve partisan goals, and yet conservatives never seem to do the same in response?

Because you are a dickless moron?

The Baltimore Mayor trying to control people by banning travel to NC?!

No. It's a prohibition on official city government business.

That makes absolutely no fucking sense at alll, and neither does so-called 'conservatives' like yourself who apparently have zero problem with it, dude.

Why should I give a fuck that the Baltimore City Council won't be having any meetings in NC?
Why should you give a fuck at leftists abusing their government power to achieve partisan goals, and yet conservatives never seem to do the same in response?

Because you are a dickless moron?

Not sure if you're drunk, stupid, or hallucinating.

I'm responding to your posts, so there is a -40 IQ points right off the top.

Sorry to have to break it to you, but even if you were 40 pts behind me in IQ, that would still be above average. :D You're more like 80 pts behind me.

after the first attempt to enforce this clear tyranny, she should be pulled from her office, taken to the center of town and executed.

tyrants should die screaming, begging for theirs lives screaming how sorry they are.

1 - She is already in the final year of her term anyway, and will be replaced in the November election.
2 - The people of Baltimore are fervently in support of this.

Guess you'll have to get your jollies somewhere else.
Just b/c people support tyranny isn't a valid reason to do it.

this is America, we have a history of standing against tyrants.

Forum List

Back