Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily
Science needs a better spokesman than Al Gore.

It isn't about Gore and it's not like he's the only one. He's just the one the anti-science right likes to point to, because their objections mostly political, since neither science nor logic is on their side.

Good point, its about keeping in the right balence so humans can keep going.

The world will do fine with massive weather changes that are enough to make it uninhabitable by man.

It must be tough being you.
You live in fear everyday based on theories offered by:
1) Scinteitsts who continualkly ask for funding from the left and in return agree with whatever it is the left wants them to agree with
2) a former VP who made an ass of himself as a politician who cried "cheater" and so, instead, grew a beard and made millions of dollars marketing a theory that he knew people on the left would pay good money to hear about.
yep.....it must be tough to be you.

3) Those who keep their heads in the sand

There is universal consensus that the climate is changing at a rapid rate and that we are contributing to it. How much man contributes may be debated? How much is part of a natural cycle may be debated

But the question is.....why do we want to continue to dump shit into the air?

What do we gain from that?

Good point, but that is the problem with global warming is that it takes focus off pollution and redirects attention to carbon emissions.

Man might be adding to global warming, however it is factionary and that is 100% fact, the non-debatable kind of fact. If mankind were wiped off the planet today the earth would most likely keep warming because as best as science can tell, the earth is right on track with a warming phase.

So yes, pollution is bad but we now make cars that pollute more so that they can add less to our fractional part in global warming.

I've got an idea.

Maybe Republicans should just cancel ALL the Republican primaries and caucuses. Then let Rush decide who the nominee will be.

Rush is an entertainer.
The left makes a bigger deal about what he says than the right does.

But based on your theory...maybe the democrats should have SNL decide who their nominees will be.

Just sayin'

I suppose that "officially" Rush is just an entertainer (despite the fact that many people don't find him entertaining in the least). But unofficially Rush carries a lot of weight with his dittoheads who seem to hang on his every utterance. Even conservative elected officials know better than to even publically criticize him because it creates a backlash against them, and they later have to backpeddle their previous statements.

Frankly, I find it amazing that such an ignorant man (uneducated) can get away with pontificating on such a wide variety of subjects ad nauseum and still be taken seriously by anyone. On second thought, I guess that fact is kind of entertaining.

I've got an idea.

Maybe Republicans should just cancel ALL the Republican primaries and caucuses. Then let Rush decide who the nominee will be.

Rush is an entertainer.

But based on your theory...maybe the democrats should have SNL decide who their nominees will be.

Just sayin'

He's "just an entertainer" when he says something stupid, but it's totally different otherwise. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

If Rush says up...I will fall down. If he says down, I will climb up. The man is a sleazoid.
With that said, If Romney is not concerned with global warming, then he will not get my vote.

So you base your vote off of one issue? If you wait for the perfect candidate that you agree with 100% of the time it will never happen and Obama is the result.

I've got an idea.

Rush is an entertainer.

Just sayin'

I suppose that "officially" Rush is just an entertainer (despite the fact that many people don't find him entertaining in the least). But unofficially Rush carries a lot of weight with his dittoheads who seem to hang on his every utterance. Even conservative elected officials know better than to even publically criticize him because it creates a backlash against them, and they later have to backpeddle their previous statements.

Frankly, I find it amazing that such an ignorant man (uneducated) can get away with pontificating on such a wide variety of subjects ad nauseum and still be taken seriously by anyone. On second thought, I guess that fact is kind of entertaining.

It wouldn't shock me if 30-40% of Rush's listeners were liberals. I never listen to him, I have heard him a few times in my life but I'd bet there are liberals on these boards that listen to the man everyday.

Operation Chaos proved Rush isn't just an entertainer to a lot of ppl who listen to him.

Keeping people stupid.

Rush is one great guy huh?

Hey TM,

You do realize that Rush was a huge supporter in the 2008 primaries correct? Cap and trade is one of the scarest policies every presented against our economy. If you support global warming you support cap and trade!

Who supports Global warming?!?! :cuckoo:

he means if you believe in it. but if you believe in it, it doesn't necessarily follow that you support cap n trade.

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

It isn't about Gore and it's not like he's the only one. He's just the one the anti-science right likes to point to, because their objections mostly political, since neither science nor logic is on their side.

Wrong.

Al Gore was the one who decided to capitalize on the theory and make money off of it...and he became the self appointed spokesman for the theory...(of course while investing in the chicago emissions exchange...coincidentally).

Those of us that do not believe that climate change is natural, and the addition of technology will have very little affect on climate seeing as the natural forces and natural occurances that affect climate are so vast and so strong are not anti science. To the contrary, we look at science and say "yours is a theory that does not add up".

I ask again....what technology was present back in the late 1700's that created the mini ice age? What man made apparatus in the early 1800's created the dramatic warm up?

Wrong.

Al Gore was the one who decided to capitalize on the theory and make money off of it...and he became the self appointed spokesman for the theory...(of course while investing in the chicago emissions exchange...coincidentally).

Those of us that do not believe that climate change is natural, and the addition of technology will have very little affect on climate seeing as the natural forces and natural occurances that affect climate are so vast and so strong are not anti science. To the contrary, we look at science and say "yours is a theory that does not add up".

I ask again....what technology was present back in the late 1700's that created the mini ice age? What man made apparatus in the early 1800's created the dramatic warm up?

Just to help you out I think you worded the bolded part wrong, you meant climate change is natural I think.

And Jar you're supposed to keep common sense out of the global warming discussion, all the money Gore has made off this is a coincidence and in the late 1700's man left their ice boxes open too long and in the early 1800's the warming was caused from all the smoke from musket fire from the war of 1812.

See these theories can easily be explained if you do away with common sense.

I've got an idea.

Rush is an entertainer.

Just sayin'

I suppose that "officially" Rush is just an entertainer (despite the fact that many people don't find him entertaining in the least).Interesting seeing as he has ratings that say otherwise. But unofficially Rush carries a lot of weight with his dittoheads who seem to hang on his every utterance. To the contrary, I know very little people who believe everything he says. Many of us listen to what he says and then make our own conclusions. He is just a small peice of the puzzle for conservatives like me. Even conservative elected officials know better than to even publically criticize him because it creates a backlash against them, and they later have to backpeddle their previous statements. Just as many GOPers wont criticize another GOPer and many DEMS wont criticize another DEM....and many like minded people on this board wont criticize each other...on both sides

See my responses in red.

You are misguided. You seem to think that conservatives see Rush as the "all knowing"...we dont. We see him as a like minded individual with his opinion. I agree with some of what he says and not with some as well.

It seems to me that you are simply regurgitrating what some very naive people say about the affect Rush has on the conservative community....and those that say it about him and his affect say it as they find it an easy way to discredit conservative thinkers.

And they know people like you will fall for it and regurgitate it.

Just as you did above.

Wrong.

Just to help you out I think you worded the bolded part wrong, you meant climate change is natural I think.

And Jar you're supposed to keep common sense out of the global warming discussion, all the money Gore has made off this is a coincidence and in the late 1700's man left their ice boxes open too long and in the early 1800's the warming was caused from all the smoke from musket fire from the war of 1812.

See these theories can easily be explained if you do away with common sense.

lol...

and thanks for the correction.

Rush is an entertainer.

Just sayin'

It wouldn't shock me if 30-40% of Rush's listeners were liberals. I never listen to him, I have heard him a few times in my life but I'd bet there are liberals on these boards that listen to the man everyday.

I'm sure that there are some liberals who tune in to get their daily dose of outrage. That's what a lot of these conservative radio hosts rely on, and outrage is one of the reasons why so many of them are "over-the-top" in their characterizations of everything under the sun. Unfortunately, too many people (on both sides of the political spectrum) are not savvy enough to realize that much of what the radio hosts do is feigned outrage.

As for me, I find Rush to be a bombastic buffoon. Because of that, I find Rush to be unlistenable.

great extinctions in OUR history?
Man went through an extinction?

One major extinction of living beings on earth (certainly not homo sapiens) was likely caused by a collision with an object passing through our solar system. Another "extinction" was caused by the great ice age (not the mini one of the late 1700's)...but that resulted in the extinction of non migratory beings that had no way to flee the area...such as those living in closed ponds, lakes, etc.

Oh yeah...and the extinction of the Hippie...forgot about that one...when aerosol hairspray was banned.

After Near Extinction, Humans Split Into Isolated Bands

do you read what you post links to?

Words like "likely" and "maybe" and "probably" and "no evidence, but thought to be" are terms that are used to make it clear that "this is strictly a theory".....

TM...in school we were taught how to discerne between fiction and non fiction...and fact and theory...and news reporting and news commentary

Based on your posts...anything that agrees with your way of thinking is fact, non fiction and news repoorting...and everything else isw fiction, theory and news commentary.

And thus why you never learn. You only dictate.

You really dont understand sceince do you?

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

You know what, guys like Rush and Hannity did a lot to ensure Obama's election. They spent alot of valuable air time preaching to the choir about the evils of Hillary first and then Obama. What they would never do was get behind a single conservative candidate and promote them. Conservatives were fractured with different groups being in different camps. The talking heads could have done a lot to bring those factions together, but noooooo, not gonna do it. As a result, they helped user in Obama by demonizing their candidate that the primary process produced.

Do yourself a favor and quit listening to the talking heads. They are selling soap to make a buck. Get informed on your own instead of being spoon fed.

Limbaugh supported Romney in 2008.

His efforts to keep McCain from getting the nomination didn't amount to much.

Exactly.
So anyone that says that the conservative community latches on to everything Rush says and takes it as fact is naive.

Rush has his opinion....Levin has his...Hannity has his (now HE is a whacko...but I digress)...and I have mine.

Forum List

Back