Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

So you think the few who agree with your poltical views and trash this science do it because what?

Bullshit. Those scientists fudged their data and threw out 150yrs of true data to back up their theories.

I sure won't be buying their "scientific facts" anytime soon.

The climate changes naturally and always has. Kinda funny that back in medeival times the climate changed and it snowed in summer and they couldn't plant crops. Loads of folks starved to death. There sure weren't any cars or smoke stakes anywhere. Can't blame that on anything but the climate.

You really should bone up on your history.

That's true.

But, we have no idea what effect 150 years of industrial waste and pollution in the atmosphere has or is going to have on the current climate change.

The truth is that the climate does naturally swing from one extreme to another. But as we eliminate the earths ozone layer, we are impacting the ability of the earth to complete that natural cycle.

Like I said, the earth will still be here regardless of what we do

We may not be

Good point, its about keeping in the right balence so humans can keep going.

The world will do fine with massive weather changes that are enough to make it uninhabitable by man.

It must be tough being you.
You live in fear everyday based on theories offered by:
1) Scinteitsts who continualkly ask for funding from the left and in return agree with whatever it is the left wants them to agree with
2) a former VP who made an ass of himself as a politician who cried "cheater" and so, instead, grew a beard and made millions of dollars marketing a theory that he knew people on the left would pay good money to hear about.
yep.....it must be tough to be you.

3) Those who keep their heads in the sand

There is universal consensus that the climate is changing at a rapid rate and that we are contributing to it. How much man contributes may be debated? How much is part of a natural cycle may be debated

But the question is.....why do we want to continue to dump shit into the air?

What do we gain from that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bullshit. Those scientists fudged their data and threw out 150yrs of true data to back up their theories.

I sure won't be buying their "scientific facts" anytime soon.

The climate changes naturally and always has. Kinda funny that back in medeival times the climate changed and it snowed in summer and they couldn't plant crops. Loads of folks starved to death. There sure weren't any cars or smoke stakes anywhere. Can't blame that on anything but the climate.

You really should bone up on your history.

That's true.

But, we have no idea what effect 150 years of industrial waste and pollution in the atmosphere has or is going to have on the current climate change.

The truth is that the climate does naturally swing from one extreme to another. But as we eliminate the earths ozone layer, we are impacting the ability of the earth to complete that natural cycle.

We may not be

So true.

We need the earth. The earth doesn't need us.

We may be the most intelligent animals on the planet, but even a four-legged animal that lives in a burrow he's dug in the ground knows better than to defecate in his own home.

The earth is our home, and we're treating it like a dumping ground for trash, pollution, and any and all unwanted byproducts from our economic activity. We won't be able to get away with doing that forever.

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

In other words, he's smart, so the rabid right hates him.

:thup:

That's true.

We may not be

So true.

We may be the most intelligent animals on the planet, but even a four-legged animal that lives in a burrow he's dug in the ground knows better than to defecate in his own home.

The earth is our home, and we're treating it like a dumping ground for trash, pollution, and any and all unwanted byproducts from our economic activity. We won't be able to get away with doing that forever.

It's because Capitalism breeds want want want, or being human in general does....one way or the other.

Fuck all this Economy talk, for me. In my opinion, as a global species, we need a RADICAL change in the way we live our lives and structure our societies. There's tons of ideas, I'm sure, but nobody would rise to power promoting them. Venus Project type things. Google the venus project.

1. Time Travel into the past cannot occur. Only forward. That's Einstein talking. (Yes, he's dead and science has progressed in areas, but he's still not been disproven on that)

2. Whether you believe in climate change/global warming nor not, what GENIUS does it take to realize that we can't TRASH THE FUCKING PLANET and expect it not to deteriorate? You might say ,"No shit" but conservatives, in an attempt to simply spite liberals, express that dumb ass view all the time.

3. Let's say climate change is completely false. Why would anyone not ride the wave of the new green industry while we can be ...wait for it...wait for it...MARKET LEADERS!!! We're gasping for jobs...and here a whole new industry is being borne..one that we're market leaders of....and conservatives want to trash that capitalist opportunity just to spite liberals. W T F ??

As for Romney losing the nom, Rush is a blowhard and it's too early to call. Perhaps Rush is a red flag that all the other conservatives are going to follow suit against Captain Underpants (Romney), but I think it's too early to call.

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

Warmers are like birthers, both lacking proof and come off as desperate.

BTW TM, do you even have a degree or do you sit around claim "scientists" agree with you so you can pretend you're one of the educated elite?

Yeah, I agree with you. I want to see real demonstrably evidence, hmmm, like real people dying in droves from heat exposure, roof tops giving off combustible gasses, dead plant life.

We may not be

So true.

It's because Capitalism breeds want want want, or being human in general does....one way or the other.

Fuck all this Economy talk, for me. In my opinion, as a global species, we need a RADICAL change in the way we live our lives and structure our societies. There's tons of ideas, I'm sure, but nobody would rise to power promoting them. Venus Project type things. Google the venus project.

At one time in our history it was bare bones survival that kept us going.

Then there was the barter system.

And then came along the concept of money and it's been with us ever since and it looks a though that paradiagm has run it's course also.

Maybe it's time for a idea.

Or maybe we're not a smart as we like to think we are.

So true.

And then came along the concept of money and it's been with us ever since and it looks a though that paradiagm has run it's course also.

I think we're plenty smart. We're a decade or two from being able to download thoughts. Think about that for a second.

I think that if I had a month of critical thinking time to do it, I could develop a new way forward for society with our current technology and also continue research, all the while giving society more time with their own families and friends while here on Earth. For those that don't believe in heaven, it's an awful waste to spend 80% of your waking hours at work. What was it all for?> Exactly.

It's time for humans to get their act together. Doubt they can or will, though.

He may be right... endorsing anthropogenic global warming, which has been shown to be a fraud, is pretty dumb.

I think we're plenty smart. We're a decade or two from being able to download thoughts. Think about that for a second.

I think that if I had a month of critical thinking time to do it, I could develop a new way forward for society with our current technology and also continue research, all the while giving society more time with their own families and friends while here on Earth. For those that don't believe in heaven, it's an awful waste to spend 80% of your waking hours at work. What was it all for?> Exactly.

You could have a year.. yet you lack the capacityfor critical thinking, but, that is why you are a liberal.

Now, you may call me a racist or something.

:lol::lol:

I'm glad I was born when I was (1950).

We had the best of everything.

And if the first decade of the 21st century is any indication of what's to come, I'm also glad that I won't be around for the end of the 21st century.

You could have a year.. yet you lack the capacityfor critical thinking, but, that is why you are a liberal.

I'm not a liberal, but by your standard, I'm probably a member of the red army.

You don't know dick about me, yet you always find a way to necessarily go out of your way to make a small minded, negative comment. You're not a good person. Don't let that keep you up or anything, though. Grow up.

I'm glad I was born when I was (1950).

We had the best of everything.

And if the first decade of the 21st century is any indication of what's to come, I'm also glad that I won't be around for the end of the 21st century.

That's sad, but there are things to look forward to, if Nuclear War doesn't happen first. I also hope that my thoughts come to fruition on society radically changing from Career-oriented to family-friend oriented.

I'm not a liberal, but by your standard, I'm probably a member of the red army.

You don't know dick about me, yet you always find a way to necessarily go out of your way to make a small minded, negative comment. You're not a good person. Don't let that keep you up or anything, though. Grow up.

It's what Soggy does. Breathing patterns, weather, blood pressure etc he would find a way into making it a partisan issue.

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

Warmers are like birthers, both lacking proof and come off as desperate.

BTW TM, do you even have a degree or do you sit around claim "scientists" agree with you so you can pretend you're one of the educated elite?

Yeah, I agree with you. I want to see real demonstrably evidence, hmmm, like real people dying in droves from heat exposure, roof tops giving off combustible gasses, dead plant life.

You lost me... are you saying that people have never died from heat exposure before 1900's? Are you saying there has never been warming to the point where entire forests are wiped out, again before the 1900's?

What's ridiculous is that these anti-warming people think that cold spells actually disprove global warming. They dont get that sometimes things are counter-intuitive.

Forum List

Back