Trump Just Lost The Black Vote

Whatever gains Trump may have made with black voters, he's just lost them.

There's a reason Trump was big on the WWE. Because he's a totally fake fighter. He's all bluster and showmanship.

But he met his match against two real fighters. Fani Willis and Latitia James. They have exposed him for the criminal and fraud he is, and Fani Willis punches back a lot harder than he does.

I was watching the testimony of Fani Willis's father the other day. He is a lawyer himself. He vociferously dispatched the lies Trump's lawyers have been perpetrating. But the real turning point came when Trump's lawyers brought up Fani paying for her trips with cash.

"It's a black thing!", dad said. Black people keep cash on hand. They are not as banked as most Americans are.

I could hear black people nodding all around America, and that is when I knew Trump just lost the black vote.

Good luck with that.

There's a reason Trump was big on the WWE. Because he's a totally fake fighter. He's all bluster and showmanship.

But he met his match against two real fighters. Fani Willis and Latitia James. They have exposed him for the criminal and fraud he is, and Fani Willis punches back a lot harder than he does.

I was watching the testimony of Fani Willis's father the other day. He is a lawyer himself. He vociferously dispatched the lies Trump's lawyers have been perpetrating. But the real turning point came when Trump's lawyers brought up Fani paying for her trips with cash.

"It's a black thing!", dad said. Black people keep cash on hand. They are not as banked as most Americans are.

I could hear black people nodding all around America, and that is when I knew Trump just lost the black vote.

Fani Willis paying in cash is something the pro Trump crowd will jump on because they just get half

the story and ignore the rest.

The rest of the story is that the cash was paid to her boyfriend who purchased the tickets with his card.

So if you pay back something to a friend or lover or individual. do u use cash or credit card?

Its not a black thing its an everybody thing.

Fani Willis is a two bit LOSING whore! She better watch her shit! :p

The rest of the story is that the cash was paid to her boyfriend who purchased the tickets with his card.
Then there should be a paper trail of cash removals/deposits in their bank accounts.

She's more concerned with the problem of perjury. She's tripping all over herself trying to quash cell phone records now. Must be something there, like doing the dirty deed prior to the time they testified in court to.

This is what I love about progressives: which is at one phrase “it’s a black thing“ any liberal black will put you back on your butt, and have you funding to explain that, of course, you don’t understand black things, but you do understand that you don’t understand them, and that’s what makes you better better than Republicans.

Imagine if Trump had said “well the one thing that’s totally believable about fat ass Fani’s story is that she keeps a lot of cash on hand, and so does her married lover. It’s a black thing!“

Sure it is. "Where you got that money from, boy"
If the world was as you imagine it, wouldn’t a black person carrying a big wad of cash only invite such questions?

Again, if the world was as you imagine it.

As another poster said, even if they both use cash, flatback fanny doesn’t get paid in cash. She almost certainly gets direct deposit, and could easily show the records of all those cash withdrawals.

This whole idea that Black people are like old granny that went through the depression and don’t trust bank so they keep their cash under a mattress is pretty condescending and silly.

Of course it is a brand new thing and ad hoc excuse for their fallen heroine. Show me any articles or any writing at all in which Black people proclaim that they only carry cash? Articles prior to this claim by the two lovebirds, I mean.

The sooner Willis resigns, the more likely the case against Trump, will still be viable. Doesn’t that mean anything to you?

This is what I love about progressives: which is at one phrase “it’s a black thing“ any liberal black will put you back on your butt, and have you funding to explain that, of course, you don’t understand black things, but you do understand that you don’t understand them, and that’s what makes you better better than Republicans.

Imagine if Trump had said “well the one thing that’s totally believable about fat ass Fani’s story is that she keeps a lot of cash on hand, and so does her married lover. It’s a black thing!“
White nationalists sure are whiny. I have always found that to be weird.

Then there should be a paper trail of cash removals/deposits in their bank accounts.

She's more concerned with the problem of perjury. She's tripping all over herself trying to quash cell phone records now. Must be something there, like doing the dirty deed prior to the time they testified in court to.

That is a good point and would end this distraction from who is on Trial. well it probably will never end even if they prove that the money was paid back.

Obviously dating the boss is problematic. Because the man paid for the trip which is common when dating and yes sometimes people dating will split the bill

Still it is a distraction. It has nothing to do with the reason Trump is on trial.

Like I previously said even if she is removed, it may not matter as Trump will still be on trial for his actions.

the two dating has nothing to do with what Trump did to get the governor to find votes for him to win

If Willis did something that was unethical and Trump did something that is unethical, then they both should be on trial in separate hearings.

Blacks LOVE TRUMP! He is the MAN! He is their man this year! :p
Trump sparks fury by claiming Black people like him because of his mugshot: Live

yeah if they bother to show up to vote then it will means something

Former President Donald J. Trump, in a speech to a Black conservative group on Friday night, said he believed that the four criminal cases he is facing have earned him support from Black voters because they saw the historic unfairness of the justice system reflected in his legal woes.

I believe that this is the wrong message to send

He is appealing to those who probably do not vote

By making that statement he is insulting the ones who will vote

You would have to admit that this is pretty stupid of him

even comparing the percentage of this vote, his numbers in previous elections were pretty low

According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES, a national survey of more than 50,000 confirmed voters, as a point of comparison).

So it appears that when he won he had less black votes, and when he lost he had more

Still 8 percent is not a lot

That leaves quite a bit more categories that he would need to improve on

YearCandidateEventual nominee
2016Hillary Clinton (won 77 percent of the black vote)Hillary Clinton

and that would mean that Trump got 23 percent of the black vote in 2016 and barely won that election.

In a speech to a group of Black conservatives, he also said Black Americans "embraced" his mug shot more than anyone else.

Yeah he knows how to appeal to them

That is a good point and would end this distraction from who is on Trial.
Incredibly ironic, since the trial itself is nothing but at attempt to disctract from who is going to be the next president.
well it probably will never end even if they prove that the money was paid back.

Obviously dating the boss is problematic. Because the man paid for the trip which is common when dating and yes sometimes people dating will split the bill
And the woman usually pays her share with a pile of unreported cash?

Give me a break.

Why would Bowlegged Fani pay? She already provided $630K to her married fuck buddy. Why would she then split bills?
Still it is a distraction. It has nothing to do with the reason Trump is on trial.
Which is to keep him from winning fair and square.
Like I previously said even if she is removed, it may not matter as Trump will still be on trial for his actions.
My guess is that Fani's indictment will be thrown out along with Fani. Maybe not for the misuse of hiring authority, but for the perjury for sure.

How could we ever trust an indictment engineered by a convicted perjuror?
the two dating has nothing to do with what Trump did to get the governor to find votes for him to win
What was . . . ?
If Willis did something that was unethical and Trump did something that is unethical, then they both should be on trial in separate hearings.
Fani is getting her hearing now, so what's your complaint? Isn't her case against Trump rightfully on hold?

I hope you don't mean to delay the trial of Fani Willis until after she and her boyfriend finish their case against Trump?

Whatever happened to a speedy trial being the right of the people?

Last edited:
Nothing of the sort happened.

No doubt. She is in the jackpot now with those phone records, if you noticed, no denial, they happened to only file a motion to quash the evidence.

If they are pulled from the case, I'm pretty sure it will have to be started from scratch and then whoever gets the case doesn't necessarily have to pursue RICO either, plus will have to decide if the case would survive an appeal.

The AG of GA has a problem with being “banked”? No one believes that.

Incredibly ironic, since the trial itself is nothing but at attempt to disctract from who is going to be the next president.

And the woman usually pays her share with a pile of unreported cash?

Give me a break.

Why would Bowlegged Fani pay? She already provided $630K to her married fuck buddy. Why would she then split bills?

Which is to keep him from winning fair and square.

My guess is that Fani's indictment will be thrown out along with Fani. Maybe not for the misuse of hiring authority, but for the perjury for sure.

How could we ever trust an indictment engineered by a convicted perjuror?

What was . . . ?

Fani is getting her hearing now, so what's your complaint? Isn't her case against Trump rightfully on hold?

I hope you don't mean to delay the trial of Fani Willis until after she and her boyfriend finish their case against Trump?

Whatever happened to a speedy trial being the right of the people?
IF you paid someone plane ticket.

Then when they pay you back would they give you a credit card or just give you the cash ?

Fani Willis paying in cash is something the pro Trump crowd will jump on because they just get half

the story and ignore the rest.

So if you pay back something to a friend or lover or individual. do u use cash or credit card?

Its not a black thing its an everybody thing.
Whenever someone supposedly pays in cash, you know the deal is crooked. they pay in cash because they don't want any record.

Whenever someone supposedly pays in cash, you know the deal is crooked. they pay in cash because they don't want any record.
I guess you carry a credit card machine around with you in case People who owe you money want to use their credit or debit card to repay a debt.

I guess you carry a credit card machine around with you in case People who owe you money want to use their credit or debit card to repay a debt.
I have no idea what that is suppose to mean. If your use a credit card, then there's a record of the transaction.

Forum List

Back