Trump Just Lost The Black Vote

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Whatever gains Trump may have made with black voters, he's just lost them.

There's a reason Trump was big on the WWE. Because he's a totally fake fighter. He's all bluster and showmanship.

But he met his match against two real fighters. Fani Willis and Latitia James. They have exposed him for the criminal and fraud he is, and Fani Willis punches back a lot harder than he does.

I was watching the testimony of Fani Willis's father the other day. He is a lawyer himself. He vociferously dispatched the lies Trump's lawyers have been perpetrating. But the real turning point came when Trump's lawyers brought up Fani paying for her trips with cash.

"It's a black thing!", dad said. Black people keep cash on hand. They are not as banked as most Americans are.

I could hear black people nodding all around America, and that is when I knew Trump just lost the black vote.

There's a reason Trump was big on the WWE. Because he's a totally fake fighter. He's all bluster and showmanship.

But he met his match against two real fighters. Fani Willis and Latitia James. They have exposed him for the criminal and fraud he is, and Fani Willis punches back a lot harder than he does.

I was watching the testimony of Fani Willis's father the other day. He is a lawyer himself. He vociferously dispatched the lies Trump's lawyers have been perpetrating. But the real turning point came when Trump's lawyers brought up Fani paying for her trips with cash.

"It's a black thing!", dad said. Black people keep cash on hand. They are not as banked as most Americans are.

I could hear black people nodding all around America, and that is when I knew Trump just lost the black vote.

Hi “imagine that “

Street tactics by Fannie and co

It’s disgraceful and unbecoming of elected officials

Blacks are not one big block ….. your types never show outrage when white people are disrespected. Only this perceived racism that you feel exists against blacks when it of course doesn’t.

You never talk about the poor white man getting denied a home loan.

The Price of a home in this country is astronomical under Biden. No one cares about “ getting Trump “

It is not a black thing.

Would that be the same black people listening to Fani Willis describe taking lavish vacations drinking Grey Goose and champagne and eating caviar on the tax payer money that she paid her boyfriend? All while THEY are struggling to pay rent, heat their homes and put groceries on their family tables? You think those black people view Fani as one of them? She's just another race hustler cashing in on a position of power. "It's a black thing!" No...it's a CORRUPTION thing!

Then you've got Joe Biden buying a black family fried chicken and pretending that he cares about them! Any black person watching that display has got to be literally cringing. Blacks in America aren't stupid. They know that Democrats have sold them out. Cities around the country are now flooded with illegals and money that would normally be going to urban blacks are now going to pay for the illegals. Blacks in cities aren't willing to be taken for granted anymore. They've heard too many liberal promises that were nothing more than hot air. They see how bad their neighborhoods become when liberals control power. Crime is out of control. Drugs are everywhere. Homeless people are defecating on the sidewalks. Their schools are abysmal. Why would any rational person vote for more of that?

You really believe her when she says she pays for everything in cash???

Please go to Lent now..... DISSMISSED!

What does trump have to do with fanni and her dad keeping cash around?

The fact she had cash isn’t the issue

1708283693198.png

Doesn't Lent imply having a soul?

At a minimum, it's probably not congruent with congenital lying. Four Our Fathers and a Hail Mary isn't going to wipe out that fucking stench.

Let's keep it real.

It all smoke and mirrors with Trump defense. The fact is Trump has to put up a defense in court because that is why he hires lawyers

I don't blame the defense as they have to defend Trump and there is little change that they can win.

Because someone pays in cash is not a defense nor is it a crime.

It really just shows how screwed trump is as he has no defense against the allegations.
Smoke and mirrors

Even if Willis is removed the case will go on. it really has nothing to do with election fraud. Just gives
his people a new narrative

Look over here and not at Trump

well personally , i prefer to pay in cash and quite a few people prefer cash

What does trump have to do with fanni and her dad keeping cash around?

The fact she had cash isn’t the issue
~~~~~~
The IRS may have to question where the cash came from?
Kust as the IRS will soon be asking Wade about the use of his corporate credit card...

Forum List

Back