Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

Mod Edit: Removed

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends
And when your blob didn't even stick around for the inauguration....was that classy?

You're a clown.

Of course you did. You lie about this the same way you lie about election fraud.

The definition of incest is engaging in sexual intercourse with a close family member.

But no one in Biden's family ever levied such an accousation against him.
You are the liar. Joe is an incestuous pervert. Why would the Biden family members expose their incest?

LOL

If it means nothing to you, why do you keep protesting?
Why do you keep lying? Your lied failed. You saw what the voters thought about the last election. About 60% in the exit polls said it was stolen. That is a fact and you are still a liar.

Forum List

Back