Dr Fauci Admitted Decades Ago That He Knew How AIDs Started

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Call it a Freudian-slip.

He said something about "introducing an agent" into a population, meaning the gay community, that is sexually transmitted.

It's a perfect setup.

They caused the AIDs epidemic.

Once gay men were testing positive and dying, more and more gays started getting tested, and they never offered them a cure.
The treatment was worse than the disease. (sound familiar)

They did the same thing with COVID.......they announced a virus was spreading.....and they opened testing facilities to see if you had the virus...and the treatment had side-effects that were worse than the disease.
People who got COVID noticed they lost the ability to taste food, and started coughing....which is basically a flu bug.
Then they started treating people and they got worse.
Many of them were dead inside of a month.

Phil Valentine here in Nashville was a rightwing radio talkshow host.
He didn't believe in vaccinations.
He tested positive and they started treating him.....and he got worse.....and a few weeks later...he died.
They killed him, and 4 other rightwing talkshow hosts all inside of one single month.
Rush Limbaugh came down with cancer. So he's gone too.
Glenn Beck went into hiding. He's lucky to be alive.

Call it a Freudian-slip.

He said something about "introducing an agent" into a population, meaning the gay community, that is sexually transmitted.

It's a perfect setup.

Once gay men were testing positive and dying, more and more gays started getting tested, and they never offered them a cure.

They did the same thing with COVID.......they announced a virus was spreading.....and they opened testing facilities to see if you had the virus...and the treatment had side-effects that were worse than the disease.
People who got COVID noticed they lost the ability to taste food, and started coughing....which is basically a flu bug.

He tested positive and they started treating him.....and he got worse.....and a few weeks later...he died.
They killed him, and 4 other rightwing talkshow hosts all inside of one single month.

Didn't AIDS start in Africa amongst monkeys? So did AIDS start by someone getting frisky with an infected monkey, or eating an undercooked monkey?

Didn't AIDS start in Africa amongst monkeys? So did AIDS start by someone getting frisky with an infected monkey, or eating an undercooked monkey?
Nostradamus said AIDS was created by the Government. From what I remember reading in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, he said the AIDS virus broke out almost at the same time in New York City, Los Angeles, and Johannesburg, South Africa. It was injected into Gay men who were volunteering to test the new Hepatitus vaccine. CNN said AIDS first appeared in five Gay men in Los Angeles, California on June 5, 1981. AIDS has killed millions of people worldwide, according to CNN.

It was not even secret . DNR notices were given and acted on throughtout the UK . Sick and elderly and not otherwise disabled .
And Midazolam finished them off .
There is absolutely no doubt about this and it was deliberate at the top .

Nostradamus said AIDS was created by the Government. From what I remember reading in Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, he said the AIDS virus broke out almost at the same time in New York City, Los Angeles, and Johannesburg, South Africa. It was injected into Gay men who were volunteering to test the new Hepatitus vaccine. CNN said AIDS first appeared in five Gay men in Los Angeles, California on June 5, 1981. AIDS has killed millions of people worldwide, according to CNN.
Was that the conspiracy theory for Arse Injected Death Syndrome?

Call it a Freudian-slip.

It's a perfect setup.

I am no fan of Fauci but I don't agree that he is saying AIDS or Covid was deliberately introduced. My own guess is it was sex between other primates and people in Africa. An otherwise harmless microbe was thus introduced into the human population.

I am no fan of Fauci but I don't agree that he is saying AIDS or Covid was deliberately introduced. My own guess is it was sex between other primates and people in Africa. An otherwise harmless microbe was thus introduced into the human population.
He was talking about introducing a virus into the population.
They finally had to admit that they were creating viruses that would infect people. It's called Gain of Function research.

They're still working on even more deadly strains to cause another pandemic.

Forum List

Back