Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

It must be tough being you.
You live in fear everyday based on theories offered by:
1) Scinteitsts who continualkly ask for funding from the left and in return agree with whatever it is the left wants them to agree with
2) a former VP who made an ass of himself as a politician who cried "cheater" and so, instead, grew a beard and made millions of dollars marketing a theory that he knew people on the left would pay good money to hear about.
yep.....it must be tough to be you.

3) Those who keep their heads in the sand

There is universal consensus that the climate is changing at a rapid rate and that we are contributing to it. How much man contributes may be debated? How much is part of a natural cycle may be debated

But the question is.....why do we want to continue to dump shit into the air?

What do we gain from that?

cost benefit. Something a business mind understands.

If there is no gain, it does not mean trhere will NOT be a great loss if we make changes.

Truth is....the technology is not there yet to eliminate emiossions from cxombustible engines....and just as important...there is not world agreement to all make changes at once.

So for the US to make a change...and the civilized western world to make a change....but all other countires nopt make a change....we will do little to help the eartyh and likely put opurselves in a subordinate position to countries like China both economically and technologically.

No gain means nothing.....the question is what kind of loss will making a change create.

We had the same paradox in the late 60s. Businesses liked to dump shit in the rivers, they liked to burn off whatever they wanted...it was cheaper and gave them a bigger profit

They raised the same smokescreens

"I can't affect that huge river or lake"
"I am just one of many poluters....I shouldn't have to stop until everyone stops"\
"We need to do more studies"

We made some hard decisions in the late 60s and early 70s. Unleaded fuel for cars, catalytic converters. The runoff from businesses was monitored and they were fined until they stopped it

Business raised the same flags...."It will cost jobs"

But we are all better off for it. We still benefit from the hard decisions we made 40 years ago

do you read what you post links to?

Words like "likely" and "maybe" and "probably" and "no evidence, but thought to be" are terms that are used to make it clear that "this is strictly a theory".....

TM...in school we were taught how to discerne between fiction and non fiction...and fact and theory...and news reporting and news commentary

Based on your posts...anything that agrees with your way of thinking is fact, non fiction and news repoorting...and everything else isw fiction, theory and news commentary.

And thus why you never learn. You only dictate.

You really dont understand sceince do you?

lol...yes dear....I do. I am a true fan of science.

Your problem is you dont know the difference between scintific fact and scientific theory.

GOt a question for you.....really...sincere question for you...

Is time travel scientific fact or scientific theory?

Now...be careful with your answer......as I have scientific fact that will support my answer

3) Those who keep their heads in the sand

There is universal consensus that the climate is changing at a rapid rate and that we are contributing to it. How much man contributes may be debated? How much is part of a natural cycle may be debated

But the question is.....why do we want to continue to dump shit into the air?

What do we gain from that?

If there is no gain, it does not mean trhere will NOT be a great loss if we make changes.

Truth is....the technology is not there yet to eliminate emiossions from cxombustible engines....and just as important...there is not world agreement to all make changes at once.

So for the US to make a change...and the civilized western world to make a change....but all other countires nopt make a change....we will do little to help the eartyh and likely put opurselves in a subordinate position to countries like China both economically and technologically.

No gain means nothing.....the question is what kind of loss will making a change create.

We had the same paradox in the late 60s. Businesses liked to dump shit in the rivers, they liked to burn off whatever they wanted...it was cheaper and gave them a bigger profit

"I am just one of many poluters....I shouldn't have to stop until everyone stops"\

We made some hard decisions in the late 60s and early 70s. Unleaded fuel for cars, catalytic converters. The runoff from businesses was monitored and they were fined until they stopped it

But we are all better off for it. We still benefit from the hard decisions we made 40 years ago

you are correct...but we had the technology to make the changes necessary...and the economic strength to deal with the adverse affects.

Now? We owe way too much money to the country that will not consider making the changes necessary to eliominate...or cut down emissions.

I am not nearly wrapped up in "lost jobs" as I am wrapped up in collpase of our system.

We are already subordinate to China finacially.....we can not lose our technological edge...

Science, the new religion.

Science has a long and honored tradition of being wrong. Scientists piss on science daily. It's the nature of continuing to learn.

Because science does this because it constanly questions itself, for without that constant questioning and testing, we would stay primative as a species. Science has been wrong before and will do so again because unlike religion, it isn't self-fullfilling bullshit. Ask science to save a child who needs a transplant and ask God the same at the same time, then watch which one takes action first. More people have suffered and died in the name of God more than Scientific study, ever. Yet one has yealded death and unattanable fairy tale deam of a great beyond, where the other continues to find ways to cure the sick, give you faster internet, safer airplanes and countless other life bettering causes? Sorry, I'll take my chances with what has produced in the real world, not the invisible man that was invented by man and has caused nothing but suffering throught the world.

Science, the new religion.

Science has a long and honored tradition of being wrong. Scientists piss on science daily. It's the nature of continuing to learn.

Because science does this because it constanly questions itself, for without that constant questioning and testing, we would stay primative as a species. Science has been wrong before and will do so again because unlike religion, it isn't self-fullfilling bullshit. Ask science to save a child who needs a transplant and ask God the same at the same time, then watch which one takes action first. More people have suffered and died in the name of God more than Scientific study, ever. Yet one has yealded death and unattanable fairy tale deam of a great beyond, where the other continues to find ways to cure the sick, give you faster internet, safer airplanes and countless other life bettering causes? Sorry, I'll take my chances with what has produced in the real world, not the invisible man that was invented by man and has caused nothing but suffering throught the world.

Not long ago, it was stated that a carbon based being required oxygen to survive.
And last year a carbon based being was discovered in a n environment that lacked oxygen and instead had what we determined as "toxic" elements instead.

Time travel....back in the 1990's was determined to be impossible.

Yet, recently it was found that people experience time travel everyday.

SCinece is only fact once it is proven...and sometimes such fact is subsequently proven to have been only theory.

do you read what you post links to?

Words like "likely" and "maybe" and "probably" and "no evidence, but thought to be" are terms that are used to make it clear that "this is strictly a theory".....

TM...in school we were taught how to discerne between fiction and non fiction...and fact and theory...and news reporting and news commentary

Based on your posts...anything that agrees with your way of thinking is fact, non fiction and news repoorting...and everything else isw fiction, theory and news commentary.

And thus why you never learn. You only dictate.

You really dont understand sceince do you?

lol...yes dear....I do. I am a true fan of science.

Your problem is you dont know the difference between scintific fact and scientific theory.

GOt a question for you.....really...sincere question for you...

Is time travel scientific fact or scientific theory?

Now...be careful with your answer......as I have scientific fact that will support my answer

Religion is just a mental crutch for the weak minded who can't think for themselves. The need for off the shelf belief where all thinking is done for them.

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

You know what, guys like Rush and Hannity did a lot to ensure Obama's election. They spent alot of valuable air time preaching to the choir about the evils of Hillary first and then Obama. What they would never do was get behind a single conservative candidate and promote them. Conservatives were fractured with different groups being in different camps. The talking heads could have done a lot to bring those factions together, but noooooo, not gonna do it. As a result, they helped user in Obama by demonizing their candidate that the primary process produced.

Do yourself a favor and quit listening to the talking heads. They are selling soap to make a buck. Get informed on your own instead of being spoon fed.

Have you ever listened to the kinds of products and services they sell on talk radio? We're not talking about the same type of products that are sold on TV. Uh-uh. There's a lot of ads for products that you'll never see on TV -- including get rich quick schemes. What does that tell you?

Time travel is happening right now, you're travelling to the future. Based on relativity, time travel to the future can be accelerated but time travel to the past is only just a theory because there's no solid proof that the past is still "there."

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

You know what, guys like Rush and Hannity did a lot to ensure Obama's election. They spent alot of valuable air time preaching to the choir about the evils of Hillary first and then Obama. What they would never do was get behind a single conservative candidate and promote them. Conservatives were fractured with different groups being in different camps. The talking heads could have done a lot to bring those factions together, but noooooo, not gonna do it. As a result, they helped user in Obama by demonizing their candidate that the primary process produced.

Do yourself a favor and quit listening to the talking heads. They are selling soap to make a buck. Get informed on your own instead of being spoon fed.

Have you ever listened to the kinds of products and services they sell on talk radio? We're not talking about the same type of products that are sold on TV. Uh-uh. There's a lot of ads for products that you'll never see on TV -- including get rich quick schemes. What does that tell you?

The one I hear a lot is the "scheme" they're selling to get you out from under your credit card debt.

And here I thought conservatives were all about personal responsibility.

So you think the few who agree with your poltical views and trash this science do it because what?

Bullshit. Those scientists fudged their data and threw out 150yrs of true data to back up their theories.

I sure won't be buying their "scientific facts" anytime soon.

The climate changes naturally and always has. Kinda funny that back in medeival times the climate changed and it snowed in summer and they couldn't plant crops. Loads of folks starved to death. There sure weren't any cars or smoke stakes anywhere. Can't blame that on anything but the climate.

You really should bone up on your history.

Time travel is happening right now, you're travelling to the future. Based on relativity, time travel to the future can be accelerated but time travel to the past is only just a theory because there's no solid proof that the past is still "there."

Actually...time travel has been proven to exist.
It has to do with gravitational pull.
It has been proven that time travels slower where the pull is stronger.
A person on the moon ages milliseconds quicker than one on earth.

an orbit around a black hole ....just at the brink where the CF keeps you from being sucked in....the gravitational pull so strong that if one were to orbit it for a year and return to earth, they will have aged an estimated 1/2 as much as others...in eseence...they will be going forward in time when they return to earth.....as to them, only 1 year passed...but on earth, 2 years have passed.

Not a theory...at least not until it is proven wrong.....as it is based on fact regarding gravitational pull and how time moves slower when the pull is stronger.

I hope the World Economic system is one day Destroyed, and that working 50-80 hours a week (both parents) is one day considered ludacrous.

Capitalism I think is great, because it drives technological advancements. I think that, in a lot of ways though, it holds the human species back.

For those who don't believe in Heaven, it would be nice to work towards Nirvana here on Earth...................................but when you're at work and a family member or day-care provider is raising your kid, it's sort of a trap.

Actually...time travel has been proven to exist.
It has to do with gravitational pull.
It has been proven that time travels slower where the pull is stronger.
A person on the moon ages milliseconds quicker than one on earth.

an orbit around a black hole ....just at the brink where the CF keeps you from being sucked in....the gravitational pull so strong that if one were to orbit it for a year and return to earth, they will have aged an estimated 1/2 as much as others...in eseence...they will be going forward in time when they return to earth.....as to them, only 1 year passed...but on earth, 2 years have passed.

Not a theory...at least not until it is proven wrong.....as it is based on fact regarding gravitational pull and how time moves slower when the pull is stronger.

obviousness

So you think the few who agree with your poltical views and trash this science do it because what?

Bullshit. Those scientists fudged their data and threw out 150yrs of true data to back up their theories.

The climate changes naturally and always has. Kinda funny that back in medeival times the climate changed and it snowed in summer and they couldn't plant crops. Loads of folks starved to death. There sure weren't any cars or smoke stakes anywhere. Can't blame that on anything but the climate.

Go get your proof

That's true.

But, we have no idea what effect 150 years of industrial waste and pollution in the atmosphere has or is going to have on the current climate change.

I hope the World Economic system is one day Destroyed, and that working 50-80 hours a week (both parents) is one day considered ludacrous.

Capitalism I think is great, because it drives technological advancements. I think that, in a lot of ways though, it holds the human species back.

For those who don't believe in Heaven, it would be nice to work towards Nirvana here on Earth...................................but when you're at work and a family member or day-care provider is raising your kid, it's sort of a trap.

It's an epic fail that Human beings are not thinking outside of the box on RADICAL ways to advance the human EXPERIENCE.

you are correct...but we had the technology to make the changes necessary...and the economic strength to deal with the adverse affects.

Now? We owe way too much money to the country that will not consider making the changes necessary to eliominate...or cut down emissions.

I am not nearly wrapped up in "lost jobs" as I am wrapped up in collpase of our system.

We are already subordinate to China finacially.....we can not lose our technological edge...

Do we really need to lower ourselves to the standard set by China?

China has nonexisting ecological laws and they are paying a price for it. We saw it during the Olympics. We have a certain level of global concurrence on greenhous gas emissions. The rest of the world looks at us to set the example. If we don't do it....nobody else will

China will come around eventually...they will have to

Forum List

Back