Trump Voter Claims He Is Still President, But Can't Articulate How

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada

Yeah, it's funny, but it's also sad and alarming because as the person who posted this interview on X pointed out she is hardly alone. My first real foray into politics was when Mitt Romney ran for governor in 2002. I had voted for the first time in 2000 for Al Gore because in Boston everyone was pretty much a Democrat and I never paid much attention, but a friend of mine got me involved in the Romney campaign and then after 9-11 I gravitated over to the Republicans during the Bush administration. This was when the Republicans were the adults in the room and it was the Democrats who used to throw fits and make a spectacle of themselves in the media and on the floor of Congress. Bush got reelected because the party won the debate on policy and treated people, even the media who beat him up daily, with respect. Reagan had a successful eight years because he too, won the debate on policy and treated people with kindness and respect. He won 49 states on his reelection and only lost the 50th state by half a point. Reagan welcomed a big tent party. Today this is what the GOP is catering to:

Today's party is night and day from just 20 years ago. Now, the Republican Party is being led by an egocentric narcissist who does nothing but sew division throughout our country. They want to make his daughter-in-law a fixture in the RNC and are already touting his son for 2028. The party platform is now rife with paranoid warnings of conspiracies around every corner. A majority of Republican primary voters still believe the 2020 election was stolen despite that theory being thoroughly debunked, even by Trump's own appointed judges and former staff. It is now the Democrats, even with their share of extremists, who are taking on the role of "Dad." They are coming across as more reasonable and palatable to the electorate which is why they have been largely successful in the last three election cycles. The Republicans will not survive as a party if these people continue to make up their base.

Yeah, it's funny, but it's also sad and alarming because as the person who posted this interview on X pointed out she is hardly alone. My first real foray into politics was when Mitt Romney ran for governor in 2002. I had voted for the first time in 2000 for Al Gore because in Boston everyone was pretty much a Democrat and I never paid much attention, but a friend of mine got me involved in the Romney campaign and then after 9-11 I gravitated over to the Republicans during the Bush administration. This was when the Republicans were the adults in the room and it was the Democrats who used to throw fits and make a spectacle of themselves in the media and on the floor of Congress. Bush got reelected because the party won the debate on policy and treated people, even the media who beat him up daily, with respect. Reagan had a successful eight years because he too, won the debate on policy and treated people with kindness and respect. He won 49 states on his reelection and only lost the 50th state by half a point. Reagan welcomed a big tent party. Today this is what the GOP is catering to:

Today's party is night and day from just 20 years ago. Now, the Republican Party is being led by an egocentric narcissist who does nothing but sew division throughout our country. They want to make his daughter-in-law a fixture in the RNC and are already touting his son for 2028. The party platform is now rife with paranoid warnings of conspiracies around every corner. A majority of Republican primary voters still believe the 2020 election was stolen despite that theory being thoroughly debunked, even by Trump's own appointed judges and former staff. It is now the Democrats, even with their share of extremists, who are taking on the role of "Dad." They are coming across as more reasonable and palatable to the electorate which is why they have been largely successful in the last three election cycles. The Republicans will not survive as a party if these people continue to make up their base.

I tried watching the videos, but I couldn't comprehend what I was hearing. I didn't comprehend that part about still voting for a president even if he murdered someone, I must not have heard that right. Sounds like the words from someone who is hospitalized in a mental institution.

Having voted for Al Gore is like being gay. That's something you really don't want to tell everyone about.

The only thing you missed in your usual rant is how we would actually win by losing.

I tried watching the videos, but I couldn't comprehend what I was hearing. I didn't comprehend that part about still voting for a president even if he murdered someone, I must not have heard that right. Sounds like the words from someone who is hospitalized in a mental institution.

And they don't sound all that different from a lot of the people who post here.

The Democrats installed Biden through a fake election so Trump is really still POTUS. Just look at Biden, he can't walk, he can't talk, he can't remember, can't find his way off stage, and, not to mention, has completely ruined the U.S. economy and is instrumental starting two wars and the tragic Afghanistan pull out where we left Americans behind along with billions worth of weapons which are now being used against US. He's nothing but a shell manipulated by Obama and the shadow Marxists that have infiltrated the Democrat party. Tell me, did you vote for this shit?

Last edited:
Having voted for Al Gore is like being gay. That's something you really don't want to tell everyone about.
Hey. .. C'mon now. w/o Gore? We wouldn't be having this fun conversation!

8i0md1.jpg

Any asshole can cherry pick for incoherent boobs in these "man on the street" things.

I's say that you're smarter than this, if you in fact were.

They don’t sound any different than most of you here. That’s what’s really bothering you.

LOL

Forum List

Back