Nikki exists with no class, Kaz exists gracefully. So long and thanks for all the fish ...

You mean "exits" not "exists" right? Generally people who claim to hate both parties are either too ignorant or too lazy to get involved in the political process or they have come to distrust their own party and can't bring themselves to rethink their political loyalty.

Nikki is EXACTLY why I hate both parties. They get addicted to the praise and constant attention more than getting addicted to serving the American people. We are literally going to have to carry out the Pedophile in the Oval Office in a pine box. Nikki is a good woman and I think she still is, but wow, what a classless exit. She could have been graceful and said it's Trump's time. But instead the LOSER lectured him on how to campaign and didn't endorse Trump over JOE FUCKING BIDEN. It was sad and pathetic.

I believe she kamikazed her own career, and it was a totally self inflicted wound. The one good thing is she was being set up by the Democrats like Mitt Romney. Remember the Democrats campaigned FOR him in the primaries calling him a moderate and reasonable and they just didn't know how they would even run against him. Then when he did win they went nuts calling him an extremist and a dog killer. They had Halley all set up to be Romney II if she won. She clearly was NOT READY for that.

Anyway, this is literally my last day on the site. All the left has are double standards. I love debating issues, but when their position changes by party, that is pointless. I would like to thank a few people before I go:

1) Lakhota and the kaz hating hard left gang who ignored me. I was worn out on the site over a year ago and was tired of every post being answered with stupid illogical hate and racism, then they started ignoring me. I got to respond to their crap and they didn't respond making the site so much more enjoyable. People told me about them, they didn't realize what a pleasure it was to have people I kept putting on ignore do it to themselves. Thank you, guys.

Mod Edit: Removed

3) Billiejeens and Oddball and a bunch of other good people. Carry on the fight, my friends
Meh....Don't leave....Lots of tasty chew toys here!

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
You mean "exits" not "exists" right? Generally people who claim to hate both parties are either too ignorant or too lazy to get involved in the political process or they have come to distrust their own party and can't bring themselves to rethink their political loyalty.

So YOU are the official Internet Spell Checker are you? I've been looking for you everywhere. Can we talk? You absolutely suck at this job, have you been reading the internet? I mean it's your JOB, or you claim, so why is it that bad out there, get on it, it's seriously time

Meh....Don't leave....Lots of tasty chew toys here!

True, but every time we get a new toy they are identical to all our other toys. I'm good, just ready to stop living the same day over and over like it was Groundhog Day

True, but every time we get a new toy they are identical to all our other toys. I'm good, just ready to stop living the same day over and over like it was Groundhog Day
8iad5j.jpg

I expect many Trumpanzees to leave this site over the course of the year. We should keep a running tally.

At some point it has to feel ridiculous defending a Republican Party that has no platform no leadership no courage and no ethics.

Smart thing to do is exit. Props Kaz!

Agreed. I am really disappointed in Nikki. I would never have voted for her because I only think a few people could stand up to the left's demand to end Democracy, but this was not her finest moment, or even a good one.

Once she realized the fun was over of giving eneless speeches and getting endless attention, she should have used the time before the speech this morning to think wait a second, she's not going out with a classless exit. Sadly that didn't come to her.

I'm not a Nikki supporter, but I'm not a Trump supporter either. But is Trump better than Biden? Damned straight he is. I support little of his big government agenda, but he's better than Biden every day of the year and I would never help Biden who's declared war on our country. At least Trump is on our side
You mad, bro? Mad cuz Haley didn't play suck up to your guy?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's a fact. I hoped she'd realize this was her last chance to ever get a Trump supporter to ever vote for her again, and she fell flat on her face. All she had to do was say it's Trump's time and she 100% supports him over the Democrat pedophile. That's frankly an easy choice, and she totally fucked it up. Bye bye, Nikki, you did it to yourself
Mad cuz Haley didn't join up with the MAGA rabble?

Forum List

Back