Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

No one denies climate change.

Many of us would like proof that it is man caused...and none has been offered.

Seeing as there is evidence of dramatic climate changes during times before the invention of the combustible engine, I have reason to believe that climate change is a natural thing and nothing more.

So take your "you poeple" crap and shove it up your "ice age"

its is both you fool, man effects it by edging up the natural cycle.

Mans activities produce MORE of the things tha naturally effect the system.

The world is a delicate balence and when you fuck with that delcate balence you WILL change the natrual pattern.

BTW even the natural pattern has produced GREAT exticntions.

The world does not revolve arround humans

Heck, if Mitten doesn't bend over backwards and kiss Rush's ass in order to get his endorsement like every other GOPer I'd consider voting for him myself.

Rush is probably right.

It's hard to see a candidate who passed Romneycare and supports Cap and Trade winning the Republican nomination.

Could've said that about a lot of McCain's positions.

Rush is probably right.

It's hard to see a candidate who passed Romneycare and supports Cap and Trade winning the Republican nomination.

I really hope so, I'd like a president that will end homeland security, end the wars, end torture, end stimulus's and bail-outs for Unions and rich people and of course cut wasteful spending in areas so we have a balanced budget. Mitt ain’t that guy and Obama sure as fuck didn’t turn out to be that guy.

Keeping people stupid. Rush is one great guy huh?
A. You obviously didn't understand what Rush said.
anyone who denies global warming denies science. You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science. You people piss all over science daily
B. You hijacked the thread.
Do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?
C. You continue to contribute nothing.

3 strikes you're out! Negged.

keeping people stupid. Rush is one great guy huh?
a. You obviously didn't understand what rush said.
anyone who denies global warming denies science. You people may be the real reason our kids are so behind in science. You people piss all over science daily
b. You hijacked the thread.
do you really think the scientists of the world know less than you do on the subject?
c. You continue to contribute nothing.

3 strikes you're out! Negged.

qft.

Rush Says Romney Just Lost the Nomination - Rush Limbaugh - Fox Nation

I have to agree.
And I thought Rush wasn't running the RNC, as part of the extreme facist unintellectual crowd?? After all, "common-sense" Rush is the environmental scientist on volcanos and global warming.

I never thought Romney was a conservative. I know more guillible people have been taken in by Romney.

They point out what Romney says NOW.

But, I keep telling people, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

What Ronmey did as Governer was FAR FROM CONSERVATIVE. It wasn't even RINO. It was STRIGHT DOWN THE LINE LIBERAL.
Ah yes! He spoke with intellect, scientific knowledge, and reached a sensible logical conclusion. He doesn't let chirping idiots interfer with his beliefs and principles.

Now, once again, Romney let it slip what he really thinks.

He believes in the hoax of Global Warming.

He's another McCain. A Rino trying to stay on conservative message who can't help letting it slip out what he really thinks.

Do we really want this as an alternative to Obama? Just an Obama light?

Seriously people.

We can do better than this.
You can do better than Romney?

Stop glomming onto candidates just because they tell you what you want to hear and LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS.

It's not that hard, and it sure will separate the boys from the men.

(Lucky for me, I'm backing a woman!) :D

anyone who denies global warming denies science.

You people may be the REAL reason our kids are so behind in science.

You people piss all over science daily

Seeing as there is evidence of dramatic climate changes during times before the invention of the combustible engine, I have reason to believe that climate change is a natural thing and nothing more.

The world is a delicate balence and when you fuck with that delcate balence you WILL change the natrual pattern.

the world is billions of years old.
Conditions take millions of years to develop to have an affect on anything.
If mans "addition" to these conditions results in one less million of years......in other words 349 million years instead of 350 million years.....well, so be it.

As for your "great extinctions"......

were you home schooled? DO you have any idea what you are talking about?

So if Romney believes in science over rightwing fairy tales he can't be a "Real" Republican?

If mans "addition" to these conditions results in one less million of years......in other words 349 million years instead of 350 million years.....well, so be it.

There is nothing that man can do that will affect the Earth. The earth will always be here no matter how much we screw up..........We, however, may not

Are you saying you are unaware of the great extinctions that have happened in our history?

Keeping people stupid.

Rush is one great guy huh?

Hey TM,

You do realize that Rush was a huge supporter in the 2008 primaries correct? Cap and trade is one of the scarest policies every presented against our economy. If you support global warming you support cap and trade!

So if Romney believes in science over rightwing fairy tales he can't be a "Real" Republican?

So you beleive it is a rightwing fairy tale to believe that climate change is not man made...or nearly as much an issue as the left is making it?

Why is THAT a fairy tale to you?

Forum List

Back