Reject friend request function

I find it hilarious that AMANDA is the culprit here (of an evil plot to befriend Sky).

:lol:

Amanda, darlin' who know what hidden depths of depravity you had.

I find it interesting that I asked a question regarding a user CP function that appeared to not be working. I mentioned no one's name. Amanda decided to make her wait for a friendship request a public issue.

It's no one's business who I choose to accept or reject as a friend. All I was questioning was whether the reject function actually works, since it appears not to.

What is 'creepy' is all the speculation, including 'cultivation of an evil plot by Amanda' and all the reasons people have for interpreting that decision--which was intended to be a private one.

The situation begs the question; why would anyone want to be friends with someone uninterested in being friends with you?

Last edited:
If you didn't want this discussed, you'd have sent a PM to Gunny, Del, Jillian, or one of the other mods.

You WANTED Amanda to know that you were rejecting her friendly overtures. And, you wanted the rest of the board to know, too. That's why you posted a thread. Your disgruntlement is as transparent as handi wrap.

Post a thread, you open the topic for discussion by the group.

This ain't rocket science.

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of posters ask questions regarding function use and whether it's working or not in threads.

Clearly, you do, or you wouldn't have posted a passionate defense of your "privacy" after posting a thread on the board about it.

That's ok. You don't have to be my friend. I can still like you and be concerned about you. You can't make me stop caring about you. :)

Clearly, you do, or you wouldn't have posted a passionate defense of your "privacy" after posting a thread on the board about it.

You are being silly. I asked a question regarding a function that wasn't working. I got an answer,

I asked the question because I tried several times to use the function, and it didn't appear to be working.

What are you talking about? My pm function works fine. PM's are private, remember?

I have the right to ask a question in the feedback and announcements forum.

I'm not here to please you, fatz.

I'm commenting. RGS started a thread that the quote function had screwed up. He got answers. He could have pmed a mod, but he didn't.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that AMANDA is the culprit here (of an evil plot to befriend Sky).

I find it interesting that I asked a question regarding a user CP function that appeared to not be working. I mentioned no one's name. Amanda decided to make her wait for a friendship request a public issue.

It's no one's business who I choose to accept or reject as a friend. All I was questioning was whether the reject function actually works, since it appears not to.

What is 'creepy' is all the speculation, including 'cultivation of an evil plot by Amanda' and all the reasons people have for interpreting that decision--which was intended to be a private one.

The situation begs the question; why would anyone want to be friends with someone uninterested in being friends with you?

Yes, that situation DOES beg an answer, since awhile back you sent the same request to me, which was denied..

So.. WHY would anyone want to be friends with someone uninterested in being friends with you, Sky?

I don't have an evil plot. I sent the friend request back when we were talking by PM. I had forgotten about it until now.

Why would I want to be your friend? I don't know I was just trying to be friendly and extend an olive branch. I'm sorry if I upset you or bothered you tho. :(

I don't have an evil plot. I sent the friend request back when we were talking by PM. I had forgotten about it until now.

Why would I want to be your friend? I don't know I was just trying to be friendly and extend an olive branch. I'm sorry if I upset you or bothered you tho. :(

I was teasing about that part, Amanda. You seem, to me at least, to be one of the more innocent people on the board. I don't think you have a mean bone in your body, which is what makes this so annoying to me.

I don't kick puppies, and I'm generally not mean to nice people.

Even bullies have standards (at least, some of us do).

Forum List

Back