CDC Sends Response to Freedom of Info Act Request for Documents on Myocarditis Caused by COVID Vaccines. All 148 Pages Are Redacted.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Wow man.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) earlier this month responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents containing information about the frequency of myocarditis in people who received the COVID-19 vaccines — by producing a fully redacted 148-page document.

A pair of tweets by Epoch Times reporter Zachary Stieber on March 7 and 8 revealed the FOIA request “asked for information about several studies the CDC posted on myocarditis cases in COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

“A CDC document sent to us in response to a Freedom of Information Act request … is fully redacted,” Stieber wrote, adding that a second document the CDC provided as part of the same request “is mostly redacted.”"

Wow man.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) earlier this month responded to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for documents containing information about the frequency of myocarditis in people who received the COVID-19 vaccines — by producing a fully redacted 148-page document.

A pair of tweets by Epoch Times reporter Zachary Stieber on March 7 and 8 revealed the FOIA request “asked for information about several studies the CDC posted on myocarditis cases in COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

“A CDC document sent to us in response to a Freedom of Information Act request … is fully redacted,” Stieber wrote, adding that a second document the CDC provided as part of the same request “is mostly redacted.”"

What information are you looking for the CDC to release?
The studies have been out there for public consumption since about April, 2022.
This was a known possible side effect that was documented early on in the vaccine distribution.

What information are you looking for the CDC to release?
The studies have been out there for public consumption since about April, 2022.
This was a known possible side effect that was documented early on in the vaccine distribution.

I personally would like to see the CDC to release a mandate for every leftist to get their booster.

I personally would like to see the CDC to release a mandate for every leftist to get their booster.

Well, good luck with that. No idea how you'll identify people as "leftist" or "rightist". Sounds like a waste of government money and a bit of an overreach.
Thought you cons were against that kind of stuff? :)

If you think we will allow you to uncover the hoax and fraud we perpetrated, please look at the finger we just gave you
CDC 101

If you think we will allow you to uncover the hoax and fraud we perpetrated, please look at the finger we just gave you
CDC 101

If I was a congressman looking to make a name for myself I would be drooling to get the CDC in front of my committee and hold up these blank pages for the TV. This is the most useless Congress in history especially the so-called opposition GOP.

Wow man.

I guess that's what they call freedom of information, 148 pages of redactions.

Forum List

Back