Judge Merchan Slaps Down Trump's Immunity Argument.

He called a member of his party who is in charge of the Georgia elections to explain the very unusual count from a very unusual election process due to a pandemic... I see zero illegality in that... if you do I suggest its partisan because you have not sniffed up Biden's ass this closely.... ever....

BULLSHIT. I just want you to find me 11,000 votes.

BULLSHIT. I just want you to find me 11,000 votes.
Its all coming unglued Dragonlady.... every case against Trump has now been exposed as political and made up to attempt to keep Trump from the campaign trail... and its backfiring... is that why you libs are so triggered this week?....

He called a member of his party who is in charge of the Georgia elections to explain the very unusual count from a very unusual election process due to a pandemic... I see zero illegality in that... if you do I suggest its partisan because you have not sniffed up Biden's ass this closely.... ever....
He told them to find a very specific number of votes in his favor. The exact number required for him to win… and he said so.

Duhhhh

He told them to find a very specific number of votes in his favor. The exact number required for him to win… and he said so.

Duhhhh
During the counting process both sides are trying to get the numbers they need to win... its the dems who find them in trunks of cars and closets weeks after the election...
But I guess now that is somehow illegal... So fine... then its also illegal for dems when they lose... and they will lose in November...

During the counting process both sides are trying to get the numbers they need to win... its the dems who find them in trunks of cars and closets weeks after the election...
But I guess now that is somehow illegal... So fine... then its also illegal for dems when they lose... and they will lose in November...
If Trump had said that they should check that the ballots were counted correctly… that would would be one thing.

But a candidate (who has the power of the White House and all that entails behind him) demanding that the people in charge of an election find the exact number of votes to get him a win….?

Yeah

If Trump had said that they should check that the ballots were counted correctly… that would would be one thing.

But a candidate (who has the power of the White House and all that entails behind him) demanding that the people in charge of an election find the exact number of votes to get him a win….?

Yeah
If you think Trump asked them to make up fake ballots you are wrong... and that is one of the reasons this case will eventually be dismissed or overturned on appeal... not to mention the antics by Willis and her booty call Wade....

If you think Trump asked them to make up fake ballots you are wrong... and that is one of the reasons this case will eventually be dismissed or overturned on appeal... not to mention the antics by Willis and her booty call Wade....
Trump didn’t specify how he wanted them to get him the votes he needed…

Forum List

Back