With Joe Ready to Start WW3 by Making Ukraine a NATO Nation, Time to Reinstate the Draft

Joes military is already short over 40,000. Time to make changes.

100% of the boys (and girls) of families making more than $300,000 per year first round draft eligible.

Raise the draft age open to people up to age 60.

Mandatory 2 years service for everyone turning 18, no matter health or financial status. If you own a phone you can perform a function. Everyone.
You must think we need a lot of cannon fodder. WWIII will likely be a nuclear war. Hopefully space aliens will step in and save the day.

This generation would be hopeless in case of a Draft. When you eliminate the ones who are too fat, too stupid, hopelessly out of shape, and otherwise disfunctional, you are down to about 40%.

They're fine for throwing at Russians and Red Chinese. They can absorb some artillery, bullets, and drones in human wave attacks as cover for real soldiers, behind. It would be the only useful thing they ever did for the country. No need to expend a lot of time on training and supplying them.

They're fine for throwing at Russians and Red Chinese. They can absorb some artillery, bullets, and drones in human wave attacks as cover for real soldiers, behind. It would be the only useful thing they ever did for the country. No need to expend a lot of time on training and supplying them.
Sounds like the Russian Military, not ours. You must be a Russian. We don't think that low.

Joes military is already short over 40,000. Time to make changes.

100% of the boys (and girls) of families making more than $300,000 per year first round draft eligible.

Raise the draft age open to people up to age 60.

Mandatory 2 years service for everyone turning 18, no matter health or financial status. If you own a phone you can perform a function. Everyone.
NATO Expansion and the Military-Industrial Complex

The relationship between NATO expansion and the military-industrial complex has been a subject of analysis and debate. Several perspectives suggest that there are connections between NATO expansion and the defense industry.

Defense Industrial Base and NATO Expansion:
- The defense industrial base has been highlighted as a crucial factor in NATO's ability to respond to challenges, such as the Ukraine War and global competition. It has been emphasized that NATO needs to greatly improve its assessment and planning of its national industrial bases to react to limited challenges and compete globally.

Lobbying Efforts and Business Opportunities:
- Efforts by American military contractors to lobby in favor of NATO expansion have been noted, with the arms industry having a central concern in NATO expansion due to the business opportunities it offers. The military industry has been a generous contributor to Congressional candidates, and NATO expansion has been a focus due to the opportunities it presents.

American Enthusiasm and New Markets:
- Some critics have suggested that American enthusiasm for the expansion of NATO to include Eastern European countries was based on the opening of new markets for the American arms industry. This perspective highlights the potential economic motivations behind NATO expansion.

US Military-Industrial Complex and NATO Expansion:
- There have been suggestions of a potential connection between the US military-industrial complex and NATO expansion. It has been noted that NATO enlargement could be considered a US governmental subsidization of its local defense industries, potentially achieving foreign policy success for domestic election purposes. However, it's important to note that the Pentagon has expressed reluctance towards NATO expansion, emphasizing that it is more civil than military.

In other words, the expansion of NATO can be seen as having a connection to the military-industrial complex in several ways:

1. Increased Demand for Military Equipment: As NATO expands its membership and capabilities, member countries may increase their defense spending to meet NATO's requirements. This can lead to a higher demand for military equipment and technology, benefiting the defense industry.

2. Influence of Defense Contractors: The military-industrial complex, which includes defense contractors and lobbyists, may advocate for NATO expansion to increase market opportunities for their products and services. They may also seek to influence decision-makers within NATO to prioritize certain defense projects.

3. Economic Incentives: The defense industry is a major economic driver in many NATO member countries. NATO expansion can provide economic benefits to defense contractors and related industries, as increased defense spending and cooperation can lead to new contracts and job opportunities.

Overall, while NATO expansion is driven by a variety of political, strategic, and security considerations, it is extremely likely that the military-industrial complex plays a role in shaping the discourse and decisions related to NATO's growth.

==>Absolutely war is a racket. It is time for Americans to enjoy themselves in the military bases across the globe. lol. :)

Sources :

1. NATO Force Planning: Rethinking the Defense Industrial Base

2. ARMS CONTRACTORS SPEND TO PROMOTE AN EXPANDED NATO (Published 1998)

3. A military-industrial complex international - The Military-Industrial Complex

4. NATO Enlargement: International Relations or Civil-Military Relations?

~~~~~~
It takes resources and manufacturing to make and continue war.
Problem is that the U.S. no longer has the capacity to manucature by selling, it's technology and depleted it's resources to China.
As an example. the Ukraine is running out of artillery, airplanes, tanks and APC's along with antitank and ammo.
It appears that the U.S.along with NATO has not been able keep the Ukraine supplied.
Amongst other things the U.S. has not been able manufacture all the artillery needed.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
~~~~~~
It takes resources and manufacturing to make and continue war.
Problem is that the U.S. no longer has the capacity to manucature by selling, it's technology and depleted it's resources to China

So rebuild it. Just because it can't be done instantaneously overnight is no reason not to. We can still do better than Russia and Red China, which is the only reason they haven't attacked us directly yet. They will as soon as they feel strong enough. They already do cyber attacks. It isn't a matter of if, but when.

So rebuild it. Just because it can't be done instantaneously overnight is no reason not to. We can still do better than Russia and Red China, which is the only reason they haven't attacked us directly yet. They will as soon as they feel strong enough. They already do cyber attacks. It isn't a matter of if, but when.
~~~~~~
Joey Xi will not allow it to happen.

~~~~~~
I agree. I served nearly 5 years I'm now 88 yrs/o, But I will help in whatever capaicity I'm able to.
If it was a nuclear attack or the enemy invaded us, we seem inclined to pitch in. But I ain't getting younger and you are not either.

It should never be presumed we won't be at war. We should not assume nobody can attack us. We should not assume Biden could make a decent president.

~~~~~~
I agree. I served nearly 5 years I'm now 88 yrs/o, But I will help in whatever capaicity I'm able to.
WWIII won't involve armies , just nuclear missiles that destroy everyone and everything. We don't want to go there.

We may be protected by two oceans which helps with our blundering. We are not so fortunate in a nuclear exchange. For most of the nukes detonating in the Western Hemisphere will be in the continental United States.

Forum List

Back