Reject friend request function

fatz, the reason you are so unsuccessful at manipulation is that you are so formulaic and obvious. Hint. Manipulation is a one talent you do not want to be recognized for.

I don't see the friends list on this board to be of any special significance, but I don't think I could bring myself to reject a friend request.

Yet, they close off all ability to respond, f'ing weird when they say you don't 'thank them' for the rep.

Oh geez I hope I don't encounter that too much. I might be more inclined to rep somebody who has repped me if I remember at the moment they make a good point, but I'm not going to rep them as some kind of online friend obligation. That seems to make rep meaningless.

I don't see the friends list on this board to be of any special significance, but I don't think I could bring myself to reject a friend request.

Yet, they close off all ability to respond, f'ing weird when they say you don't 'thank them' for the rep.

Oh geez I hope I don't encounter that too much. I might be more inclined to rep somebody who has repped me if I remember at the moment they make a good point, but I'm not going to rep them as some kind of online friend obligation. That seems to make rep meaningless.

Not talking about 'friends', talking about someone who will 'rep' and say weird things then. Try to respond to clear up the problem, unable to. Small, but weird complaint on the point of the 'repper.'

I find it hilarious that AMANDA is the culprit here (of an evil plot to befriend Sky).

:lol:

Amanda, darlin' who know what hidden depths of depravity you had.

I find it interesting that I asked a question regarding a user CP function that appeared to not be working. I mentioned no one's name. Amanda decided to make her wait for a friendship request a public issue.

It's no one's business who I choose to accept or reject as a friend. All I was questioning was whether the reject function actually works, since it appears not to.

What is 'creepy' is all the speculation, including 'cultivation of an evil plot by Amanda' and all the reasons people have for interpreting that decision--which was intended to be a private one.

The situation begs the question; why would anyone want to be friends with someone uninterested in being friends with you?

I don't have an evil plot. I sent the friend request back when we were talking by PM. I had forgotten about it until now.

Why would I want to be your friend? I don't know I was just trying to be friendly and extend an olive branch. I'm sorry if I upset you or bothered you tho. :(

No need to apologize. Just drop the issue and don't write to me privately. I don't have you on ignore, I respond to your posts when I feel like it.

Forum List

Back