Reject friend request function

A demonstration? No. I was aware that the reject friend function does not work. Apparently, the party saw and deleted the friend request.

I haven't, I'm still waiting for you to approve my friend request. :)

No thanks.

LMAO. You posted a thread re: a disliked member, which got closed down, because you wanted to prove a point about there being redeeming qualities to EVERYONE, yet someone that people actually consider a decent person *actually* sends you a friend request, and you deny *that* one?

That's just hilarious.

I don't want to be friends with that poster. What's it to you?

Last edited:
I haven't, I'm still waiting for you to approve my friend request. :)

No thanks.

LMAO. You posted a thread re: a disliked member, which got closed down, because you wanted to prove a point about there being redeeming qualities to EVERYONE, yet someone that people actually consider a decent person *actually* sends you a friend request, and you deny *that* one?

That's just hilarious.

Indeed. There's something creepy about someone pm'ing and sending rep one's way, saying they know the 'real you.' Yet, they close off all ability to respond, f'ing weird when they say you don't 'thank them' for the rep.

The whole Friends thing is even sillier than rep.

friends_cast_004a.jpg

This was a thread I started in announcements. We have a feature to accept or reject friends. Mine did not appear to be working.

Why have a reject friendship function if we don't have the perogative to use it?

I have my own theory of what is going on with Amanda's request and those posters who are pressing me to be friends with her.

Last edited:
This was a thread I started in announcements. We have a feature to accept or reject friends. Mine did not appear to be working.

Why have a reject friendship function if we don't use it?

I had some trouble with it too while testing it a ways back.

Who knows why some hens want to read something into it. I think they just want to egg you on.

Why have a reject friendship function if we don't use it?

I had some trouble with it too while testing it a ways back.

Who knows why some hens want to read something into it. I think they just want to egg you on.

I've already told you my theory. Doesn't this response seem to support that?

“A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”

1043.jpg

Forum List

Back