Political correctness: Because racism is awesome.

how is white privilege the fault of "liberals"?

you see to be confused.
No darling. It is you that's confused. "White guilt" is not the fault of liberals other than being their creation. But then you're just a woman, and a dingy one at that, so the slightest abstraction can be challenging.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. If you're a black man who makes one mistake in life, you will be shunned, blacklisted, and demonized.

On the other hand, if you're a white man who does the exact same thing, habitually does it, all while making a spectacular clusterfuck of stupid life decisions, then everyone will give you "as much support as [you are] willing to receive."

Ray Rice landed himself in hot water for hitting his then fiancee. Yes, it was a bad thing to do. However, Rice has never been known to be habitually abusive, and up until that incident was known to be a man of good character. One mistake and he was suspended indefinitely, blacklisted from the NFL after his suspension was judicially overturned, and remains a demonized figure.

Why did Rice suffer this fate? Because it was the politically correct thing to do. Got to look like you want to protect the women. Because, ya know, women are fragile and weak, and they need special attention.

Meanwhile, Johnny Manziel has a known history of abuse against his girlfriend, and a mile long list of additional behavioral problems and poor decision making. What does the NFL say about him after his most recent domestic violence incident has led to a restraining order? They want to "help" him. Why? Well, because when a white guy does bad things it's because he's sick or some bullshit.

This is the world that liberals are dumping on us. Sexism turns to racism, and it all turns into chaos, and this is what the liberals call being politically "correct." Well FUCK THAT I say.

It's time we start calling spades spades and stop hiding behind the PC facade.

you see to be confused.

1 - I don't believe in white privilege.
2 - I never said this was "white privilege."
3 - I racism results from political correctness, the consequences are the fault of those who advocate for political correctness.

If you have a sell reasoned argument as to why someone other than liberals are the ones advocating for political correctness I'd be fascinated to hear it.

Ray Rice hit a woman. And I mean HIT a woman.

Fuck Ray Rice

I don't condone what Rice did. How does that justify giving the white guy a pass after hitting a woman multiple times, on top of all his other poor behavior?

Let this be a lesson to everyone. If you're a black man who makes one mistake in life, you will be shunned, blacklisted, and demonized.

On the other hand, if you're a white man who does the exact same thing, habitually does it, all while making a spectacular clusterfuck of stupid life decisions, then everyone will give you "as much support as [you are] willing to receive."

Ray Rice landed himself in hot water for hitting his then fiancee. Yes, it was a bad thing to do. However, Rice has never been known to be habitually abusive, and up until that incident was known to be a man of good character. One mistake and he was suspended indefinitely, blacklisted from the NFL after his suspension was judicially overturned, and remains a demonized figure.

Why did Rice suffer this fate? Because it was the politically correct thing to do. Got to look like you want to protect the women. Because, ya know, women are fragile and weak, and they need special attention.

Meanwhile, Johnny Manziel has a known history of abuse against his girlfriend, and a mile long list of additional behavioral problems and poor decision making. What does the NFL say about him after his most recent domestic violence incident has led to a restraining order? They want to "help" him. Why? Well, because when a white guy does bad things it's because he's sick or some bullshit.

This is the world that liberals are dumping on us. Sexism turns to racism, and it all turns into chaos, and this is what the liberals call being politically "correct." Well FUCK THAT I say.

you see to be confused.

1 - I don't believe in white privilege.
2 - I never said this was "white privilege."
3 - I racism results from political correctness, the consequences are the fault of those who advocate for political correctness.

If you have a sell reasoned argument as to why someone other than liberals are the ones advocating for political correctness I'd be fascinated to hear it.

1. like science, white privilege exists whether you believe in it or not;
same as it is easier for men than for women;
2. and yet it is white privilege. you didn't have to use the words,
which you've already said you don't believe in;
3. your idea of "political correctness" seems to be anything that takes into
consideration anyone who isn't a white christian.... at least that is the
impression given in the o/p

your disagreement with me does not make my points "unreasoned". it means
you like your own talking points.

as to your fascination... meh.

How is it that you guys can continuously get it wrong? I am a white man and have been blacklisted for some things I did and many things I didn't....Still has not stopped me from existing....And I don't need to go around with the victim chip on my shoulder....It's a waste of time when you want to enjoy life..

1. like science, white privilege exists whether you believe in it or not;

And with that, whatever else you just said becomes irrelevant. "White privilege" is nothing more than a meme. It's a sloppy, simplistic idea that has been floated around by nothing more than word of mouth. And you want to claim that there is actually some kind of scientific merit to it? That is absolute horseshit.

Forum List

Back