Zone1 Why is there fear of Black people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on another message board:
"I was talking race with a friend of mine who happens to be White. I told him that as a Black person we often enter situations distrusted and have to do so much more than the next person to establish trust, simply because of the color of our skin.
He replied to me, 'Do you know why lots of Whites are hesitant around Black people? Because if they were you they would have burned this nation (USA) down by now, and they don't know if today is the day that you'll decide to do it'.
First time I was speechless in my adult life".

Is there anyone here who can identify with the White man in the above narrative?
Nope. I don't look at Black people like some monolithic entity. Everyone regardless of skin color I meet starts with a clean slate until I can gauge what kind of person they are. Now full sleeve and face tatoos are another story.....

I was walking out of Auto Zone yesterday (who, btw, do not sell Red Line products) and there was this lady out in the parking lot bent down, looking under the front of her car.

So I stopped and asked her if she was alright or if she had something leaking under there.

She was caught completely off-guard, observably. Just by the look on her face alone.

Anyway. Long story short, she just parked where someone else had parked (because oil doesn't leak from a radiator.

But this woman acted completey shocked that I would stop and crawl under there for her to see what was going on.

A I walked back to my car, I thought to myself, I wonder if she acted that way because I was white and she was black.
That was very kind of you. I wish there were more people like you.

I saw this on another message board:
"I was talking race with a friend of mine who happens to be White. I told him that as a Black person we often enter situations distrusted and have to do so much more than the next person to establish trust, simply because of the color of our skin.
He replied to me, 'Do you know why lots of Whites are hesitant around Black people? Because if they were you they would have burned this nation (USA) down by now, and they don't know if today is the day that you'll decide to do it'.
First time I was speechless in my adult life".

Is there anyone here who can identify with the White man in the above narrative?
for me its because I have never been jumped and beat up by multiple white people for being white,,

but it has happened several times from black people,,

that and 13% of the population are committing over 50% of violent crimes,,

so in reality its not so much fear but rational thought,,

From 2000 to 2023 White males were many times more likely to be mass shooters than ANY other demographic. Their favorite targets were shopping centers, schools, nightclubs, concerts.
thats a lie,,

those stats leave out the mass shootings that happen every weekend in places like chicago, atlanta, st louis, los angeles, and washington dc

thats a lie,,

those stats leave out the mass shootings that happen every weekend in places like chicago, atlanta, st louis, los angeles, and washington dc
Yup!
When two gangs start exchanging shots, or one fires rounds into another's 'party' and more than three people are hit, = injured or killed, that technically is a "mass shooting". But it rarely gets much if any press/coverage and tends to be "buried" news wise.

Yup!
When two gangs start exchanging shots, or one fires rounds into another's 'party' and more than three people are hit, = injured or killed, that technically is a "mass shooting". But it rarely gets much if any press/coverage and tends to be "buried" news wise.
thats not even getting into the fact a lot of them dont die,,

how many monday mornings did we hear 30 people shot over the weekend but only 6 died,,

If we look backwards, that is indeed true. If we look to the future, that is no longer true. I won't get into crime statistics but most black people have a low chance of a crime being directed towards them from a white person.
It's true right now. Stop lying about how that is a thing of the past. Every day I see stores about white violence against blacks. Every yuear when yu look atthe FBI UCR blacks are the number one group who are victims of hate crmes regardless of category and the number one perpetrators of race based crimes are whites. Every year. That means right now. That's why we see right wing whites whining about hate crimes beung law. You won't get into crime stats because you can't. Whites commit the most crime, and whites have a much lower chance of being attacked by blacks than vice versa using your per capita excuse.

It's time whites like you stopped lying about how racism is a thing of the past. Its not, and you see it's not in this forum. So let me help you understand that white racism is a crime.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen.”

Racism came a crime in 1964, so each time a black person faces racism, that's a crime directed to a black person by a white person.

Yup!
Gang shootings don't get buried. Burt those like you have every excuse.

Yup!
Many of the mass shootings are directed at a specific racial group. Like the mass shooting at that Walmart store in El Paso, Texas. That guy wanted to kill Mexican people.

that's why 50 percent of all murder is committed by blacks, 37 percent of all violent crime. You simply are a fool and wrong.
The problem you have is this, Whites commit 61 percent of the violent crime and lead annually in 27 to 28 out ofte 30 categores of crime listed n the UCR. There are more, but I'll make this short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back