Abortion or Birth Control

I live a good life and give to charities. Consensual sex with a woman is not a bad thing.
It's a mortal sin

And if i didn't remind you of that, I would be negligent. I don't expect u to listen to me, but I've done my part.

If you ever find Jesus as I have, you will regret what you are doing, esp if an innocent child comes into the picture, deliberately or accidentally

It seems that most of the women I have dated wanted to have sex on the first night. I wonder if any of the older members here have had the same experience.

My wife and I had sex our first date, got married 8 months later and have now been married for more than 31 years.

Seems not much has changed.

It seems that most of the women I have dated wanted to have sex on the first night. I wonder if any of the older members here have had the same experience.
maybe you are hanging out in the wrong places

Maybe Church would be a good place to find someone. But if you are not "the person you are looking for"

all bets are off

If you want someone who is chaste and waiting for marriage, you should be same

maybe you are hanging out in the wrong places

Maybe Church would be a good place to find someone. But if you are not "the person you are looking for"

all bets are off

If you want someone who is chaste and waiting for marriage, you should be same
Thanks for the advice.

It's a mortal sin

And if i didn't remind you of that, I would be negligent. I don't expect u to listen to me, but I've done my part.

If you ever find Jesus as I have, you will regret what you are doing, esp if an innocent child comes into the picture, deliberately or accidentally

My dad taught me to always keep a condom in my wallet when I was 16. Good advice. Birth control isn’t just the girl’s responsibility

It's a mortal sin

You’re kind of a ridiculous person, aren’t you

It seems many women are choosing abortion over birth control. We are living in a selfish society that praises the individual over the greater good.

So much ignorance spews from your mouth and drips from your unit.

Forum List

Back