Biden Interview On Howard Stern

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
If you are on the fence about Biden, listen to his interview on Howard. Republicans are trying to paint him as an old man who's lost it. Clearly he has not.

I notice 3 negative threads started about his interview on Howard. Clearly Republicans are not happy after this interview and the State of the Union went off so well. All they could say was "Biden must have been on cocaine" because he was so good.

Trump can go on Howard. He's been on before. In fact, I dare him to go on.

It was yet another great chance to listen to Biden and understand Republicans will say anything about him. Born in Kenya, not healthy, sleepy joe, who's also a criminal mastermind. Remember they said Hillary was too sick to be president? Look at her 8 years later. She looks great. In fact, she should have went on Howard the year she ran against Trump. Howard invited her but she thought she had the election won. Big mistake. One that Biden would not repeat. Lots of people got to hear Biden and they learned a lot about his life. He's a good person. cares about people. He explains why he chose to be a public defender and how he got started in politics. How he met Jill after he lost his first wife.

Trump sure wasn't happy about it

Trump also claimed on Saturday that Stern “lost his friends and MUCH of his audience” and that “nobody cares about him any longer.” Stern's syndicated radio show, however, is estimated to maintain a steady audience of roughly 10 million listeners.

Oh yea. I forgot the White House Correspondents Dinner. Biden was great there too. That's 3 appearances he was great in recently. What more do you all want?

If you are on the fence about Biden, listen to his interview on Howard. Republicans are trying to paint him as an old man who's lost it. Clearly he has not.

I notice 3 negative threads started about his interview on Howard. Clearly Republicans are not happy after this interview and the State of the Union went off so well. All they could say was "Biden must have been on cocaine" because he was so good.

Trump can go on Howard. He's been on before. In fact, I dare him to go on.

It was yet another great chance to listen to Biden and understand Republicans will say anything about him. Born in Kenya, not healthy, sleepy joe, who's also a criminal mastermind. Remember they said Hillary was too sick to be president? Look at her 8 years later. She looks great. In fact, she should have went on Howard the year she ran against Trump. Howard invited her but she thought she had the election won. Big mistake. One that Biden would not repeat. Lots of people got to hear Biden and they learned a lot about his life. He's a good person. cares about people. He explains why he chose to be a public defender and how he got started in politics. How he met Jill after he lost his first wife.

Trump sure wasn't happy about it

Trump also claimed on Saturday that Stern “lost his friends and MUCH of his audience” and that “nobody cares about him any longer.” Stern's syndicated radio show, however, is estimated to maintain a steady audience of roughly 10 million listeners.

Oh yea. I forgot the White House Correspondents Dinner. Biden was great there too. That's 3 appearances he was great in recently. What more do you all want?

I'm looking forward to the debate with Trump that Biden committed to.

LOL everyone sees Joe's decline with their own eyes. You won't spin your way out of this one.
That's why recently we were so happy to see him do so well on Howard, the State of the Union and the White House Correspondents Dinner.

When people hear him speak they realize you right wingers are just full of shit.

A lot of people called in and said they were concerned he was too old but they don't feel that way after hearing that interview. He's just a regular Joe.

Joe is going to campaign. Hillary made the mistake of not getting out there. Trump is tied up in court and looking very bad. At least that's what many people have told me. LOL.

That's why recently we were so happy to see him do so well on Howard, the State of the Union and the White House Correspondents Dinner.

When people hear him speak they realize you right wingers are just full of shit.

A lot of people called in and said they were concerned he was too old but they don't feel that way after hearing that interview. He's just a regular Joe.

Joe is going to campaign. Hillary made the mistake of not getting out there. Trump is tied up in court and looking very bad. At least that's what many people have told me. LOL.

LOL! Your little cult of racist white boomers is shrinking every day...

Biden’s historic low compared to other US presidents​

President Biden’s approval rating 39 months into his presidency is the lowest of any elected chief executive in modern American history, according to Gallup.

• Dwight D. Eisenhower (1956): 73.2%
  • Ronald Reagan (1984): 54.5%
  • Richard Nixon (1972): 53.7%
  • Bill Clinton (1996): 53.0%
  • George W. Bush (2004): 51.0%
  • Jimmy Carter (1980): 47.7%
  • Donald Trump (2020): 46.8%
  • Barack Obama (2012): 45.9%
  • George H.W. Bush (1992): 41.8%
  • Joe Biden (2024): 38.7%

LOL everyone sees Joe's decline with their own eyes. You won't spin your way out of this one.
actually, watching trump turn into captain queeg in the court room has been much more entertaining.

we have a pool going which day he starts ranting about his "srraweberries.'

There are about half the nation that do not want to live from your agendas.

I'm looking forward to the debate with Trump that Biden committed to.

Me too. Howard said just keep asking him what he meant when he called the Georgia Secretary of State and asked him to find more votes.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.
And bring Stormy, E Gene and Karen to the debates

1714417054700.png

Sit them near Melania
1714417069020.png

On second thought, if you are winning, don't show up Joe. Did Trump debate Ron and Christie and Nikki? No he did not. Why? Because he was the front runner. So are you Joe. You don't need to debate. Too risky. It's Trump who is looking for the hail mary.

Me too. Howard said just keep asking him what he meant when he called the Georgia Secretary of State and asked him to find more votes.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have.

View attachment 939618

Sit them near Melania
View attachment 939619

On second thought, if you are winning, don't show up Joe. Did Trump debate Ron and Christie and Nikki? No he did not. Why? Because he was the front runner. So are you Joe. You don't need to debate. Too risky. It's Trump who is looking for the hail mary.

38.7% and falling.

LOL

You know that interview was rehearsed and the questions were given to biden before the interview....
Come on man we are not blind....

LOL! Your little cult of racist white boomers is shrinking every day...

President Biden’s approval rating 39 months into his presidency is the lowest of any elected chief executive in modern American history, according to Gallup.

Just remember, Hillary got more votes than Trump. He just squeeked by Hillary in all 5 swing states. He couldn't lose one or he lost. He won all 5. He lost all 5 in 2020. Do you think he will win all 5 again like he did in 2016? Not a chance.

Trump has the lowest approval ratings. There's no possible way anyone could have ever had a lower number than him. Impossible. He is the most hated man in America. Now I understand you don't like him but you didn't like Clinton either. Trump explains that's just because you're jealous

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Trump has the lowest approval ratings. There's no possible way anyone could have ever had a lower number than him. Impossible.

LOL

In fact, Joe Biden is MUCH lower. Your cult is getting smaller every day.

View attachment 939618

Sit them near Melania
View attachment 939619

Ah, Sealy? Joe is behind in just about every poll being taken. What in the world would make you claim that he's the "front runner"? Biden may be forced to debate BECAUSE he's so underwater in the polls!

You know that interview was rehearsed and the questions were given to biden before the interview....
Come on man we are not blind....

Seemed pretty natural and free flowing. Live. Not edited. Fact is, anyone who listens will not listen to you when you say he's losing it. I've heard him speak for over an hour 3 times now and you guys will say that true or not. You did the same thing to Hillary. Look at her 8 years later. She could run now shit!

And why did you guys hate her? Why didn't you vote for Gore?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."

Seemed pretty natural and free flowing. Live. Not edited. Fact is, anyone who listens will not listen to you when you say he's losing it. I've heard him speak for over an hour 3 times now and you guys will say that true or not. You did the same thing to Hillary. Look at her 8 years later. She could run now shit!

Asked about Hillary Clinton, Trump said: "I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president."
If you get softball questions that you had for days before the interview a 3 year old could sound good....

Joe spewed traditional marriage and now he is for pedophile relationships and is enroute to having sex with animals.

Forum List

Back