Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

OldFool is probably the single most butthurt leftist on here, he likely has had his bottom lip protruding for weeks now.

The Far Left and the Anarchists never thought this day would happen, they were convinced this couldn't happen and now it has and now their worst nightmare is going to be unleashed on them.

They have no help anymore, they have no protection anymore and they know in their evil, black hearts that they are going to be removed to a place that is not nice and where nobody is going to hear them scream.
I just hope Trump has already issued an Executive Order to the U.S. Attorneys in D.C. not to turn loose any of the scumbags but prosecute them to the full extent of the law against rioting felony. It is Federal jurisdiction.

Why would he need an EO for that?

They should be arrested and prosecuted.
Prohibiting them to turn the scum loose. Specifically ordering them not to be lenient but drag them to court since they committed felony.

I think that should be left up to the police and the courts, I don't think it's a good idea for the President to intervene...in fact...I think that's a really bad idea.

Lucy Hamilton

Where have you had experience with leftists? Was it at university? Your level of hatred must come from some contact.

My family have hated this sort of human garbage for more than 100 years, and I'm proud that members of my family fought and disposed of POS like this on the streets in the 1920s, running battles with this sort of filth.

I have HATED Anarchists and Communists since I was a child, it's bred into me, the only good Anarchists and Communists don't have access to oxygen anymore.

My level of hatred is beyond visceral, on a scale of 1-10 it's 20.

The world could have avoided all of this, but America was in the control of a Communist sympathiser Franklin Roosevelt who got into bed with his spiritual kin that DEVIL SPAWN Josef Stalin, may they be burning in the worst pits of Hell.
Brownshirts, eh?
Your brown shirts on the streets but they changed their color of their attire to black and are wearing masks.

Last edited:
The problem here is that there's more to it than just "who done it?".

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

The answer is, sure they do.

Unless the Fed steps in and starts threatening the local govts. as Obama's AG and FBI routinely did, and the result was more violence and an increase in hate crimes; of course the latter was acceptable to Democrats, since it was against whites.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

lol horseshit. Saddam started it, not Bush, and there is nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.

The violence level dropped because a lot of Muslims left, so yes it is reltatively peaceful again, as they can no longer butcher non-Muslims with the same glee and abandon they did before.

Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster

Islam is a disaster, yes, and it always will be; Bush made a big mistake, sure; he actually had a delusion that these animals could be civilized. He was obviously and tragically very very wrong.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

More horseshit. Bush didn't make them Muslims.
Where did the balkan muslims go to?

Lucy Hamilton

Where have you had experience with leftists? Was it at university? Your level of hatred must come from some contact.

My family have hated this sort of human garbage for more than 100 years, and I'm proud that members of my family fought and disposed of POS like this on the streets in the 1920s, running battles with this sort of filth.

I have HATED Anarchists and Communists since I was a child, it's bred into me, the only good Anarchists and Communists don't have access to oxygen anymore.

My level of hatred is beyond visceral, on a scale on 1-10 it's 20.

I don't believe you are decended from Nazis. If you were you'd be a wreck, targeted by gangstalkers into killing yourself or on psychiatric drugs. They would have injected you when you were pregnant to make your children retarded.

It's happened to all of those people.

I'm immune to brainwashing and I'm immune to being made into a wreck and there are others who are the same.
I don't believe you.
What's with the personal interest? How about addressing the topic?

OldFool is probably the single most butthurt leftist on here, he likely has had his bottom lip protruding for weeks now.

The Far Left and the Anarchists never thought this day would happen, they were convinced this couldn't happen and now it has and now their worst nightmare is going to be unleashed on them.

They have no help anymore, they have no protection anymore and they know in their evil, black hearts that they are going to be removed to a place that is not nice and where nobody is going to hear them scream.
I just hope Trump has already issued an Executive Order to the U.S. Attorneys in D.C. not to turn loose any of the scumbags but prosecute them to the full extent of the law against rioting felony. It is Federal jurisdiction.

Prohibiting them to turn the scum loose. Specifically ordering them not to be lenient but drag them to court since they committed felony.

I think that should be left up to the police and the courts, I don't think it's a good idea for the President to intervene...in fact...I think that's a really bad idea.
Where did I say courts shouldn't be involved? It is not the police but the U.S. Attorneys charge people with criminal activities before the court. Since D.C. is Federal Jurisdiction the President has every right to order the prosecutors to be diligent in this matter.

Lucy Hamilton

I don't believe you are decended from Nazis. If you were you'd be a wreck, targeted by gangstalkers into killing yourself or on psychiatric drugs. They would have injected you when you were pregnant to make your children retarded.

I'm immune to brainwashing and I'm immune to being made into a wreck and there are others who are the same.
I don't believe you.
The topic is unimportant. This is an online community. Nothing more.

Lucy Hamilton

The love of law and order doesn't equal hatred. Hating crime is not a bad thing per se. :alcoholic:

I don't think it's about law and order for her.
I don't give a shit what you think about her. Stay with the topic and address the issues as we are talking about communists and anarchists attempted to interrupt our national ceremonies.

Where did I say courts shouldn't be involved? It is not the police but the U.S. Attorneys charge people with criminal activities before the court. Since D.C. is Federal Jurisdiction the President has every right to order the prosecutors to be diligent in this matter.

I find it concerning - this isn't murder, rape, or something of that caliber. It's crime, but why should it be treated differently then any other similar crime? Let the US Attorneys and police do their job.

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.
Makes one wonder if these are locals or bussed in.
Probably bussed in. Soros paid them....as usual

Bussed in from Far Left and Anarchist hot spots and of course Soros funds the Far Left Agitators and Anarchists, like he funds the Black Supremacist organisation BLM, the latter he gave 40 million dollars to.

Lucy Hamilton

The love of law and order doesn't equal hatred. Hating crime is not a bad thing per se. :alcoholic:

I don't give a shit what you think about her. Stay with the topic and address the issues as we are talking about communists and anarchists attempted to interrupt our national ceremonies.

Just as a side note - communists aren't involved.

God I hate the left.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com
Were any protesters injured by police, I wonder.

I don't believe you.
The topic is unimportant. This is an online community. Nothing more.
You need to go to the appropriate forum within USMB to chit chat about personal issues. Maybe USMB Lounge? We are having a conversation about protesters.

Lucy Hamilton

Already attempted a subject change by bizarrely bringing Iraq and Afghanistan into this situation.

It's strange how the Far Left don't like to acknowledge their association with Communists and Anarchists.

Lucy Hamilton

Everything is about law and order and discipline, a society rapidly becomes dysfunctional and descends into chaos without strong law and order and discipline and that includes self-discipline.

Just as a side note - communists aren't involved.
11-10-16-commies.jpg

Lucy Hamilton

Things are not as they seem.

Forum List

Back