Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

I just hope Trump has already issued an Executive Order to the U.S. Attorneys in D.C. not to turn loose any of the scumbags but prosecute them to the full extent of the law against rioting felony. It is Federal jurisdiction.

Why would he need an EO for that?

They should be arrested and prosecuted.
Prohibiting them to turn the scum loose. Specifically ordering them not to be lenient but drag them to court since they committed felony.

I think that should be left up to the police and the courts, I don't think it's a good idea for the President to intervene...in fact...I think that's a really bad idea.
Where did I say courts shouldn't be involved? It is not the police but the U.S. Attorneys charge people with criminal activities before the court. Since D.C. is Federal Jurisdiction the President has every right to order the prosecutors to be diligent in this matter.

I find it concerning - this isn't murder, rape, or something of that caliber. It's crime, but why should it be treated differently then any other similar crime? Let the US Attorneys and police do their job.
That's what I said, didn't I? Even wearing a mask is crime in D.C. and that couples with rioting, damaging property, injuring police officers... Are you siding with lawlessness?

Just as a side note - communists aren't involved.
11-10-16-commies.jpg

The photo is from some event on 11/10/16 - not the inauguration.
It doesn't matter. It is an anti Trump protest and communists are involved. What makes you think they stayed away from this protest?

Why would he need an EO for that?

They should be arrested and prosecuted.
Prohibiting them to turn the scum loose. Specifically ordering them not to be lenient but drag them to court since they committed felony.

I think that should be left up to the police and the courts, I don't think it's a good idea for the President to intervene...in fact...I think that's a really bad idea.
Where did I say courts shouldn't be involved? It is not the police but the U.S. Attorneys charge people with criminal activities before the court. Since D.C. is Federal Jurisdiction the President has every right to order the prosecutors to be diligent in this matter.

I find it concerning - this isn't murder, rape, or something of that caliber. It's crime, but why should it be treated differently then any other similar crime? Let the US Attorneys and police do their job.
That's what I said, didn't I? Even wearing a mask is crime in D.C. and that couples with rioting, damaging property, injuring police officers... Are you siding with lawlessness?

How is my statement "Let the US Attorneys and police do their job" siding with lawlessness?

11-10-16-commies.jpg

It doesn't matter. It is an anti Trump protest and communists are involved. What makes you think they stayed away from this protest?

Umh yes. It DOES matter. Truth and accuracy DOES matter. Don't you think?
The truth is that communist elements protesting against Trump. So we got the truth part. Then the accuracy: if you refer to the D.C protest, I will make it to be my quest to find some info and maybe pictures.

11-10-16-commies.jpg

The truth is that communist elements protesting against Trump. So we got the truth part. Then the accuracy: if you refer to the D.C protest, I will make it to be my quest to find some info and maybe pictures.

We're talking about a small number of protestors commiting violence, destroying property and setting fires. If you are going to blame specific groups then it ought to be accurate or I'll blame Tea Party Infiltrators and Agitators .... I'm sure I can find a picture somewhere ;)

Lucy Hamilton

Where have you had experience with leftists? Was it at university? Your level of hatred must come from some contact.
The love of law and order doesn't equal hatred. Hating crime is not a bad thing per se. :alcoholic:

I don't think it's about law and order for her.
I don't give a shit what you think about her. Stay with the topic and address the issues as we are talking about communists and anarchists attempted to interrupt our national ceremonies.

The Far Left are Communists and the rioters that are dressed in black with their faces covered are Antifa and they're violent Communists.

They are fully funded, trust me and they have groups in all Western nations, they look like this. Wherever there is rioting in Western nations, look at the rioters, the one's in black with their faces covered are Antifa.

The wood planks they are holding will be used to violently attack the police, ambulance crews, members of the public, anyone.

THEY HAVE EVEN BLINDED POLICE HORSES BY JABBING GLASS SHARDS IN THEIR EYES.

ANtifa_violence.jpg

They are known for hating the police and violently attacking them and the police need to be given Zero Tolerance to shoot these Communist POS.

antifa-polizei.jpg

gewalt-HA-Hamburg-ROSTOCK.jpg

The Radical Militant Faggots and Carpet Munchers are in with them also, see the Homo flag below with the Antifa symbol on it.

Antifa means Anti-Fascist, but the Communist Antifa ARE the Fascists as their behaviour illustrates.

tumblr_msi233OlcZ1s8qxv7o1_1280.jpg

82646075_o.jpg

2-9-1006931304_women-tank-top-red-action-antifa.png

Last edited:
We're talking about a small number of protestors commiting violence, destroying property and setting fires. If you are going to blame specific groups then it ought to be accurate or I'll blame Tea Party Infiltrators and Agitators .... I'm sure I can find a picture somewhere ;)
Sure knock yourself out.
Communists were there and I will find it. Maybe it will take some time before police reports come in with group identifications. Patience ...

Update for Coyote
"we reviewed the DisruptJ20 and ANTIFA organizations that have stated a desire to keep the Inauguration from taking place."
NavyJack - The Presidential Inauguration (or not) of Donald J. Trump (Updated 01/16/2017) - Oath Keepers

There are links within the article and if you follow them you will have an even bigger picture about the scum.

Last edited:

We in Europa have had the Antifa for years, they have only started being professionally bussed in to turn PEACEFUL protests into VIOLENT RIOTING since the powers that be that fund them behind the secenes have felt their grip on that power is rapidly diminishing.

America didn't have Antifa until the Autumn of 2015.

You need to pay attention Coyote, the Left in America have been infiltrated by this human filth and they need monitoring and thank goodness President Trump and Bannon are 100% alert to the American Antifa, they need rounding up as Domestic Terrorists and removing from society.

The problem here is that there's more to it than just "who done it?".

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

The answer is, sure they do.

Unless the Fed steps in and starts threatening the local govts. as Obama's AG and FBI routinely did, and the result was more violence and an increase in hate crimes; of course the latter was acceptable to Democrats, since it was against whites.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

lol horseshit. Saddam started it, not Bush, and there is nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.

The violence level dropped because a lot of Muslims left, so yes it is reltatively peaceful again, as they can no longer butcher non-Muslims with the same glee and abandon they did before.

Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster

Islam is a disaster, yes, and it always will be; Bush made a big mistake, sure; he actually had a delusion that these animals could be civilized. He was obviously and tragically very very wrong.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

More horseshit. Bush didn't make them Muslims.
Where did the balkan muslims go to?

Does it matter? Too many people don't know squat about what happens in the world. They complain about the media, but they know nothing regardless of whether the media says it or not. The only thing that matters is what they want to believe, and they only believe what is convenient.

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.
Makes one wonder if these are locals or bussed in.
Probably bussed in. Soros paid them....as usual

I don't think so. I think the divisiveness of the election year and all the crap led to this.

I have no sympathy for those who didn't vote though and none for the small number who think that destroying property and livelyhoods is somehow "appropriate". But there are those demonstrating out of justified anger and it's their right to do so peacefully.

On another note I was listening to something very interesting...maybe I'll start a topic. I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump, and it's about women's issues and it's happening all around the world.

"I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump,"

Well that's good because they say 250,000 women are attending that march and even though President Trump is God Emperor of The Universe, not even he can grab 250,000 pussies all at the same time :smoke:
So much for Jesus...

We in Europa have had the Antifa for years, they have only started being professionally bussed in to turn PEACEFUL protests into VIOLENT RIOTING since the powers that be that fund them behind the secenes have felt their grip on that power is rapidly diminishing.

You need to pay attention Coyote, the Left in America have been infiltrated by this human filth and they need monitoring and thank goodness President Trump and Bannon are 100% alert to the American Antifa, they need rounding up as Domestic Terrorists and removing from society.

Wasn't it happening in the 1930s?

The problem here is that there's more to it than just "who done it?".

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

The answer is, sure they do.

Unless the Fed steps in and starts threatening the local govts. as Obama's AG and FBI routinely did, and the result was more violence and an increase in hate crimes; of course the latter was acceptable to Democrats, since it was against whites.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

lol horseshit. Saddam started it, not Bush, and there is nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.

The violence level dropped because a lot of Muslims left, so yes it is reltatively peaceful again, as they can no longer butcher non-Muslims with the same glee and abandon they did before.

Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster

Islam is a disaster, yes, and it always will be; Bush made a big mistake, sure; he actually had a delusion that these animals could be civilized. He was obviously and tragically very very wrong.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

More horseshit. Bush didn't make them Muslims.
Where did the balkan muslims go to?

Does it matter? Too many people don't know squat about what happens in the world. They complain about the media, but they know nothing regardless of whether the media says it or not. The only thing that matters is what they want to believe, and they only believe what is convenient.
yes it matters. I want to know where they went :(

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.

I don't think so. I think the divisiveness of the election year and all the crap led to this.

I have no sympathy for those who didn't vote though and none for the small number who think that destroying property and livelyhoods is somehow "appropriate". But there are those demonstrating out of justified anger and it's their right to do so peacefully.

On another note I was listening to something very interesting...maybe I'll start a topic. I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump, and it's about women's issues and it's happening all around the world.

"I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump,"

Well that's good because they say 250,000 women are attending that march and even though President Trump is God Emperor of The Universe, not even he can grab 250,000 pussies all at the same time :smoke:
So much for Jesus...

Jesus and violence go hand in hand in the modern world. The top 27 countries for murder in the world, christian. Top 40 cities for murder in the world are all Christian.. surprise?

We are in 2017.

We are in 2017.
He knows, he is trolling.

So much for Jesus...

Jesus and violence go hand in hand in the modern world. The top 27 countries for murder in the world, christian. Top 40 cities for murder in the world are all Christian.. surprise?
No, but I was retorting to heir darlinks announcement how Trumpet is "God Emperor of the Universe".

Lucy Hamilton

Where have you had experience with leftists? Was it at university? Your level of hatred must come from some contact.
The love of law and order doesn't equal hatred. Hating crime is not a bad thing per se. :alcoholic:

I don't give a shit what you think about her. Stay with the topic and address the issues as we are talking about communists and anarchists attempted to interrupt our national ceremonies.

The Far Left are Communists and the rioters that are dressed in black with their faces covered are Antifa and they're violent Communists.

They are fully funded, trust me and they have groups in all Western nations, they look like this. Wherever there is rioting in Western nations, look at the rioters, the one's in black with their faces covered are Antifa.

The wood planks they are holding will be used to violently attack the police, ambulance crews, members of the public, anyone.

THEY HAVE EVEN BLINDED POLICE HORSES BY JABBING GLASS SHARDS IN THEIR EYES.

ANtifa_violence.jpg

They are known for hating the police and violently attacking them and the police need to be given Zero Tolerance to shoot these Communist POS.

antifa-polizei.jpg

gewalt-HA-Hamburg-ROSTOCK.jpg

The Radical Militant Faggots and Carpet Munchers are in with them also, see the Homo flag below with the Antifa symbol on it.

Antifa means Anti-Fascist, but the Communist Antifa ARE the Fascists as their behaviour illustrates.

tumblr_msi233OlcZ1s8qxv7o1_1280.jpg

82646075_o.jpg

2-9-1006931304_women-tank-top-red-action-antifa.png
They sound scary.

Lucy Hamilton

Are you SURE? Comm Party USA seems to think differently...

Left Party activists are planning... - Communist Party USA | Facebook

See also --- Anti-Inaugural Protest Houston,TX

Forum List

Back