Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

As Donald Rumsfeld said, sometimes democracy is messy. Out of the other sides of their mouths, the ones preaching law and order now are the first ones to talk about imaginary 2nd Amendment solutions. In other words, they are full of shit opportunists depending on the situation.

That is, initially, the one saving grace of having any Republican president. All those staunch Constitutionalists and defenders of big l Liberty are perfectly content having the Constitution and their freedoms trampled by a Republican administration so the domestic terrorism tends to calm down a bit.

The 'Party Of Jefferson' needs to go back to its roots, and the current regime of pedo-friendlies, loons, gimps, degenerates, and assorted emotional cripples and neurotic fetishists need to be treated to a real Jeffersonian principle; they are easily replaced by people who genuinely want to live here and know what a vast gulf exists between reality and what the current Party base runs around sniveling about.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.

Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Real Jeffersonian Democrats want the vermin deported; we can send them somewhere they would love, some Islamic country that has no uppity annoying Xians and where pedophilia is common. We only want them to be happy and help them on their way to Paradise, and away from all the evulness and Trumpetry.

You just put Goldman Sachs and Exxon-Mobil in charge of the country you dumb fucking rube. Prepare for some extreme fucking turmoil.

But nothing went wrong when they put Halliburton in charge, did it? Except of course the war and the country's economy went to hell, but who cares about people's lives and the economy anyway?
It's amazing how quickly people forgot what republicans are like when they control the government. I have some hope that Trump was just lying about everything to get elected, but if he's going to pursue what he campaigned on and give the GOP establishment what they want in order to get it then our rights, freedoms, and safety are compromised.
They were rioting in the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, etc, the day Obama took office?
No. People liked Obama, and most of them voted for him. Very different circumstances than Trump.
no, different people

Republicans don't do the kind of crap we're seeing today, and promised to see for the next 4 years.

What they did in the lead up to and during Trump's Inauguration, they will continue to do this and it'll get worse and they are not going to stop until either Trump is murdered or Trump is gone in some way.

This is why the bull must be taken by the horns, they are willing to destroy most of the American nation to achieve their dangerous and anti-democratic objective, they are already out of control and they'll only get worse.

The Right never does what this crowd do, have you noticed?

But nothing went wrong when they put Halliburton in charge, did it? Except of course the war and the country's economy went to hell, but who cares about people's lives and the economy anyway?
It's amazing how quickly people forgot what republicans are like when they control the government. I have some hope that Trump was just lying about everything to get elected, but if he's going to pursue what he campaigned on and give the GOP establishment what they want in order to get it then our rights, freedoms, and safety are compromised.
They were rioting in the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, etc, the day Obama took office?
No. People liked Obama, and most of them voted for him. Very different circumstances than Trump.
no, different people

Republicans don't do the kind of crap we're seeing today, and promised to see for the next 4 years.

What they did in the lead up to and during Trump's Inauguration, they will continue to do this and it'll get worse and they are not going to stop until either Trump is murdered or Trump is gone in some way.

This is why the bull must be taken by the horns, they are willing to destroy most of the American nation to achieve their dangerous and anti-democratic objective, they are already out of control and they'll only get worse.

If Trump does good by the country, then the protests will stop. If he does as we fear and follows your insane Nazi desires, then you're right about things getting worse.

My family have hated this sort of human garbage for more than 100 years, and I'm proud that members of my family fought and disposed of POS like this on the streets in the 1920s, running battles with this sort of filth.

I have HATED Anarchists and Communists since I was a child, it's bred into me, the only good Anarchists and Communists don't have access to oxygen anymore.

My level of hatred is beyond visceral, on a scale on 1-10 it's 20.

I don't believe you are decended from Nazis. If you were you'd be a wreck, targeted by gangstalkers into killing yourself or on psychiatric drugs. They would have injected you when you were pregnant to make your children retarded.

It's happened to all of those people.

I'm immune to brainwashing and I'm immune to being made into a wreck and there are others who are the same.
I don't believe you.

It's very easy to immunise against brainwashing, you switch off and don't listen to whats being said, only the weak-willed succumb to brainwashing.
My family have hated this sort of human garbage for more than 100 years, and I'm proud that members of my family fought and disposed of POS like this on the streets in the 1920s, running battles with this sort of filth.

I have HATED Anarchists and Communists since I was a child, it's bred into me, the only good Anarchists and Communists don't have access to oxygen anymore.

My level of hatred is beyond visceral, on a scale on 1-10 it's 20.

I don't believe you are decended from Nazis. If you were you'd be a wreck, targeted by gangstalkers into killing yourself or on psychiatric drugs. They would have injected you when you were pregnant to make your children retarded.

It's happened to all of those people.

I'm immune to brainwashing and I'm immune to being made into a wreck and there are others who are the same.
I don't believe you.

It's very easy to immunise against brainwashing, you switch off and don't listen to whats being said, only the weak-willed succumb to brainwashing.
You must be heavily surrounded by other nazis?

Nobody is a Nazi, it's just a word, it means nothing, it was a political party which now doesn't exist anymore only in Hollyweird films.

no, different people

If Trump does good by the country, then the protests will stop. If he does as we fear and follows your insane Nazi desires, then you're right about things getting worse.

Why were they protesting and acting like out of control zoo animals yesterday, the problem was what? Why are they unable to behave themselves?

Why were they protesting and acting like out of control zoo animals yesterday, the problem was what?

The problem is that Trump campaigned on a platform of evil, and millions of Americans felt it was okay to support that. It is not okay, and they need to be made to hear that message.

Now should Trump choose good instead, then there's no problem.

no, different people

That outrageous rabble yesterday, screaming, burning things down, throwing missiles, injuring police officers, smashing property and threatening to do other things.

What were the rabble doing this for? They stated they wanting to shut the Inauguration down, which didn't happen.

They seem to just be throwing a violent, collective tantrum because Hillary didn't get Inaugurated. It has nothing to do with Trump doing good by the American nation and if he does they'll stop behaving in such a violent and out of control way.

They wanted Trump out before he was even in, they are not going to stop until either one of them murders Trump or they incite some other psycho to murder Trump or Trump is removed in some way, it doesn't matter what Trump does or doesn't do, they want him gone and nothing less than that is going to make them stop.

So logically it's they who have to be stopped.

Why were they protesting and acting like out of control zoo animals yesterday, the problem was what?

The problem is that Trump campaigned on a platform of evil, and millions of Americans felt it was okay to support that. It is not okay, and they need to be made to hear that message.

"The problem is that Trump campaigned on a platform of evil"

Define the platform of evil.

"and millions of Americans felt it was okay to support that."

That's what happens when you allow people a free vote, they aren't always going to vote the way you want them to, but you have to respect the situation that if they do and their candidate wins you have to accept that.

Nobody will even meet each other half way, because each side just hates the other.

They seem to just be throwing a violent, collective tantrum because Hillary didn't get Inaugurated. It has nothing to do with Trump doing good by the American nation and if he does they'll stop behaving in such a violent and out of control way..

If you believe that, then there's no point in continuing this conversation because you have an extremely flawed perspective on this.

Remember, there were no riots at Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or John Kasich rallies.

They seem to just be throwing a violent, collective tantrum because Hillary didn't get Inaugurated. It has nothing to do with Trump doing good by the American nation and if he does they'll stop behaving in such a violent and out of control way..

If you believe that, then there's no point in continuing this conversation because you have an extremely flawed perspective on this.

No there were not any riots.

Why are these people on the Far Left never happy, they're always angry about something and fighting something and agitating, even when Obama was in office, while they were not rioting, they still were angry nearly all the time about something and threatening to shut down anyone who dared to have a different point of opinion.

Why are these people never happy?

Why are these people on the Far Left never happy, they're always angry about something and fighting something and agitating, even when Obama was in office, while they were not rioting, they still were angry nearly all the time about something and threatening to shut down anyone who dared to have a different point of opinion.

I'm pretty happy most of the time. Why do you think I'm not happy? If you look at the things that have made Democrats unhappy over the last several years, they're all pretty disturbing things that happened.

As long as Progressives get to define good, right? What you people fail to realize is that 8 years of "good" is what cost hillary clinton the White House.
The people figured that your "good" isn't so good and decided to give Donald Trump's "good" a try

I'm pretty happy most of the time. Why do you think I'm not happy? If you look at the things that have made Democrats unhappy over the last several years, they're all pretty disturbing things that happened.

"I'm pretty happy most of the time. Why do you think I'm not happy?"

I wasn't referring to you per se, I was meaning what can only be described as professional whiners, who seem to be 24/7 angry and shouting about something as well as being offended by almost everything.

"If you look at the things that have made Democrats unhappy over the last several years, they're all pretty disturbing things that happened."

During that time though Obama was in charge. Or are you also meaning when GWB was in charge?

As long as Progressives get to define good, right? What you people fail to realize is that 8 years of "good" is what cost hillary clinton the White House.
The people figured that your "good" isn't so good and decided to give Donald Trump's "good" a try

This is a good part of the problem, that the Left want to define what's good and what's not good, the tendency then is that only the things they agree with are good and everything they disagree with is bad.

Whatever you say s0n.........wait'll next week!!:deal:

Forum List

Back