Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile: Kurt Schlichter

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.

From the article:

And I am glad he’s the Democrat nominee for President. I believe he’s going to hold onto that office with his bony claws right up through election day. And I think he has a substantial chance of losing to Donald Trump. I didn’t use to, but I’m happy to say America is waking up. Voters can’t ignore Grandpa Badfinger’s failures and foolishness any longer.

The people purportedly helping him are actually hurting him, which is great to watch. I particularly loved when he decided to tell the world that cannibals consumed Uncle Bosie. Now, let me say that again because I want to ensure you got it. The alleged President of the United States looked at the camera and told America that cannibals ate his uncle.

Loving this one.

Biden at his best.

Unfortunate name --- Kurt Schlichter .

Just the sort of stereotype Deep State Nazi one you might invent for a second rate book/ film .

Except he is rubbishing Piss Pot .

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.
all over the world they take Biden for a fool and/or liar.
Here is Australia

No, President Biden is not senile.

He is just an old man who is suffering mental and physical deterioration.

For half a century, he has been a mediocre career politician, and he just cannot bring himself to leave the stage.

Most people expect that it is likely that he will be reelected but that sometime during his second term, the Honorable Kamala Harris will become the 47th president of the United States of America.

Joe Biden, will not be on the ballot in November.

The Democrats will switch Biden out at the last minute with an unknown person, that comes out of nowhere. Unknowns always do great in the polls.

The polls, would you vote for a Democrat over Trump. That question always does better than saying, would you vote for Biden over Trump.

For half a century, he has been a mediocre career politician, and he just cannot bring himself to leave the stage.

Most people expect that it is likely that he will be reelected but that sometime during his second term, the Honorable Kamala Harris will become the 47th president of the United States of America.
It's certainly not impossible.

Last edited:
Joe Biden, will not be on the ballot in November.

The Democrats will switch Biden out at the last minute with an unknown person, that comes out of nowhere. Unknowns always do great in the polls.

The polls, would you vote for a Democrat over Trump. That question always does better than saying, would you vote for Biden over Trump.
Xi already came to meet the Candidate Newsome

I do love a nutter who keeps chuntering even when they set light to him as a male witch .

That's the question that's not being addressed nationally.

I think it's a political/electoral system that needs to be fixed.

As the post above yours pointed out, the system is so flawed and corrupt that nobody that should be POTUS would ever run for the office.

Forum List

Back