Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

I mean, Bush invaded and got millions killed, and will see millions more killed in the future with ISIS, Syria, etc. But yeah, the right isn't sick, the left is sick because NO ONE got killed, right?

Millions ?

There are estimates. You take the number of people killed as a result of Bush's foreign policy, you'll get millions.

I attribute most of those deaths to the people who did the actual killing. and inadvertantly Obama's foreign policy also led to deaths, don't ignore those and say its all Bushes policy. When he left things were stable.
Furthermore, this has absolutely nothing to do with whats going on today in DC and the behavior you are witnessing.

Ah, so you don't put the blame on the guy who started it? And you don't put the blame on the guy who got rid of the Iraqi police and armed forces, forcing thousands of young men to go seek work and the only place they could find it was in the insurgency? You don't blame those who fucked it up badly?

Why is that?

If you go out and murder someone of your own free will can you blame someone else? would you? when you say there are Millions of deaths, somehow placing all this on one person is BS. All along the line people have choices between right and wrong. I don't care if you don't have a job and have to join an insurgency. If you plant a bomb in a crowded marketplace it is your FAULT . Don't blame Bush for your actions. If you want to be be so technical you can say any foriegn policy causes deaths one way or another because they do. Clinton bombed Serbia and caused more people to die on both sides than had before his Nato bombing started, Obamas policy in Egypt and Libya and Syria caused people to die. Bush did screw up Iraq, we never should have gone in but the Shia and Sunnis have had Plenty of opportunity to make peace since then. Plenty. This is on them and their religious intolerence. If they want to kill their own people they should stop being snowflakes about it and blaming someone else.

The problem here is that there's more to it than just "who done it?".

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

The answer is, sure they do.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.
Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

Why were they protesting and acting like out of control zoo animals yesterday, the problem was what?

The problem is that Trump campaigned on a platform of evil, and millions of Americans felt it was okay to support that. It is not okay, and they need to be made to hear that message.

Now should Trump choose good instead, then there's no problem.
As long as Progressives get to define good, right? What you people fail to realize is that 8 years of "good" is what cost hillary clinton the White House.
The people figured that your "good" isn't so good and decided to give Donald Trump's "good" a try

This is a good part of the problem, that the Left want to define what's good and what's not good, the tendency then is that only the things they agree with are good and everything they disagree with is bad.

So, therefore you are trying to say that you don't define what is good and what is not good, and the tendency then is that you don't say things that you disagree with are bad?

The problem is you're talking complete Nazi shit, and now you're trying to cover up on that. Er... nice try, but er... it isn't going to work.

The problem here is that there's more to it than just "who done it?".

You can blame individuals for things, who who set up the whole thing where individuals are likely to make one decision or another?

Do all US cities have the same violent crime rates? No, they don't. So, why are some cities worse than others? Is this all down to individuals. Do the people in charge, the govt have nothing to do with the changes?

The answer is, sure they do.

Unless the Fed steps in and starts threatening the local govts. as Obama's AG and FBI routinely did, and the result was more violence and an increase in hate crimes; of course the latter was acceptable to Democrats, since it was against whites.

I'm blaming Bush because it was his fault. there's nothing more to it than that.

lol horseshit. Saddam started it, not Bush, and there is nothing more to it than that.

Clinton bombed Serbia. The consequences of that action were that less people died and the conflict got sorted out and the Balkans is peaceful again.

The violence level dropped because a lot of Muslims left, so yes it is reltatively peaceful again, as they can no longer butcher non-Muslims with the same glee and abandon they did before.

Bush invaded Iraq and the violence is still going 14 years later. It's a disaster

Islam is a disaster, yes, and it always will be; Bush made a big mistake, sure; he actually had a delusion that these animals could be civilized. He was obviously and tragically very very wrong.

Yes, Shia and Sunni are doing their thing. But again, without Bush they wouldn't have been doing their thing. Simple as.

More horseshit. Bush didn't make them Muslims.

But nothing went wrong when they put Halliburton in charge, did it? Except of course the war and the country's economy went to hell, but who cares about people's lives and the economy anyway?
It's amazing how quickly people forgot what republicans are like when they control the government. I have some hope that Trump was just lying about everything to get elected, but if he's going to pursue what he campaigned on and give the GOP establishment what they want in order to get it then our rights, freedoms, and safety are compromised.
They were rioting in the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, etc, the day Obama took office?
No. People liked Obama, and most of them voted for him. Very different circumstances than Trump.
no, different people

Republicans don't do the kind of crap we're seeing today, and promised to see for the next 4 years.

What they did in the lead up to and during Trump's Inauguration, they will continue to do this and it'll get worse and they are not going to stop until either Trump is murdered or Trump is gone in some way.

This is why the bull must be taken by the horns, they are willing to destroy most of the American nation to achieve their dangerous and anti-democratic objective, they are already out of control and they'll only get worse.

The Right never does what this crowd do, have you noticed?

What are you jabbering on about?

They were rioting in the streets, breaking windows, burning cars, etc, the day Obama took office?
No. People liked Obama, and most of them voted for him. Very different circumstances than Trump.
no, different people

Republicans don't do the kind of crap we're seeing today, and promised to see for the next 4 years.

What they did in the lead up to and during Trump's Inauguration, they will continue to do this and it'll get worse and they are not going to stop until either Trump is murdered or Trump is gone in some way.

This is why the bull must be taken by the horns, they are willing to destroy most of the American nation to achieve their dangerous and anti-democratic objective, they are already out of control and they'll only get worse.

If Trump does good by the country, then the protests will stop. If he does as we fear and follows your insane Nazi desires, then you're right about things getting worse.

Why were they protesting and acting like out of control zoo animals yesterday, the problem was what? Why are they unable to behave themselves?

Typical hypocrisy of Democratic Party thug enablers; they hire rent-a-mobs, attack opposition rallies, etc., just as the Nazis and commies did during the Weimar Republic, and then are actually stupid enough to run around calling Trump supporters 'Nazis', even as their terrorists are being arrested in D.C. as we speak ??? Hilariously ridiculous idiocy. They are too psychotic to get why they lost, and are still too crazy to understand why they will keep losing.

It's amazing how quickly people forgot what republicans are like when they control the government. I have some hope that Trump was just lying about everything to get elected, but if he's going to pursue what he campaigned on and give the GOP establishment what they want in order to get it then our rights, freedoms, and safety are compromised.
no, different people

What are you jabbering on about?
How the right wing militia never takes over a federal building and trashes it...Ahem, Bundy standoff.....

By far, the protests were peaceful. ONE group, acted like assholes.

Everyone has their asshole fringe.

Even the lilywhite right.

Er.. what? Are you trying to show you are a Nazi or something?
What are you talking about? Law and order is Nazi? Protecting property, private and public alike is Nazism? How about communists? They murdered 100 million innocent people yet you embrace them. What's the reason behind that? Are you a communist?

God I hate the left.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com

So, all the left is bad because some on the left are violent?

My comments already have two Winners, don't worry there will be more, more people agree with what I just commented there than you like to think, because it's just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary for you to cope with that more people agree with those sentiments than you like to think.

I repeat, a society needs order and discipline, you cannot have this sort of rabble burning things down, destroying property, throwing missiles at the police, threatening to destroy things because something hasn't turned out the way they wanted it to.

You must crack the whip and go nuclear on them, bring them under the boot, off the street, remove them from the society they obviously despise, return to order and discipline and then society can continue as normal.

You want to side with filthy Anarchists and Communists, then that's your choice.

So, how are you going to spend those winner hey?

Winners mean nothing other than there are other fascists out there, which we already know. Austria has enough of them, Germany has the NPD, France has Le Front National, the UK has hundreds of ex-BNP splinter groups, the Russians have loads of them, the US even has them, Stormfront is one of the sides that links them, run by an ex-US Nazi Party member. I don't need you to tell me that people support your views.

Is it too scary for me to cope with? Not really. I do know there aren't enough of you to make sure these things actually happen.

No, i don't want to side with Communists, Anarchists or Nazis, Fascists, racist. I side with myself.
So, why are you quiet about communists who murdered 100 million innocent people? You always talk about Nazis but never about the murderous communists, are you a communist?

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.
Makes one wonder if these are locals or bussed in.
Probably bussed in. Soros paid them....as usual

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.

I don't think so. I think the divisiveness of the election year and all the crap led to this.

I have no sympathy for those who didn't vote though and none for the small number who think that destroying property and livelyhoods is somehow "appropriate". But there are those demonstrating out of justified anger and it's their right to do so peacefully.

On another note I was listening to something very interesting...maybe I'll start a topic. I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump, and it's about women's issues and it's happening all around the world.

I don't think so. I think the divisiveness of the election year and all the crap led to this.

I have no sympathy for those who didn't vote though and none for the small number who think that destroying property and livelyhoods is somehow "appropriate". But there are those demonstrating out of justified anger and it's their right to do so peacefully.

On another note I was listening to something very interesting...maybe I'll start a topic. I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump, and it's about women's issues and it's happening all around the world.

"I kind of assumed the woman's march - which is said to be huge - was "anti-Trump" but it's not really - it transcends Trump,"

Well that's good because they say 250,000 women are attending that march and even though President Trump is God Emperor of The Universe, not even he can grab 250,000 pussies all at the same time :smoke:

OldFool is probably the single most butthurt leftist on here, he likely has had his bottom lip protruding for weeks now.

The Far Left and the Anarchists never thought this day would happen, they were convinced this couldn't happen and now it has and now their worst nightmare is going to be unleashed on them.

They have no help anymore, they have no protection anymore and they know in their evil, black hearts that they are going to be removed to a place that is not nice and where nobody is going to hear them scream.
I just hope Trump has already issued an Executive Order to the U.S. Attorneys in D.C. not to turn loose any of the scumbags but prosecute them to the full extent of the law against rioting felony. It is Federal jurisdiction.

OldFool is probably the single most butthurt leftist on here, he likely has had his bottom lip protruding for weeks now.

The Far Left and the Anarchists never thought this day would happen, they were convinced this couldn't happen and now it has and now their worst nightmare is going to be unleashed on them.

They have no help anymore, they have no protection anymore and they know in their evil, black hearts that they are going to be removed to a place that is not nice and where nobody is going to hear them scream.
I just hope Trump has already issued an Executive Order to the U.S. Attorneys in D.C. not to turn loose any of the scumbags but prosecute them to the full extent of the law against rioting felony. It is Federal jurisdiction.

Why would he need an EO for that?

They should be arrested and prosecuted.

Why would he need an EO for that?

They should be arrested and prosecuted.
Prohibiting them to turn the scum loose. Specifically ordering them not to be lenient but drag them to court since they committed felony.

Forum List

Back