Changes needed in DC… NOW!!!!!

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
It’s not even halftime of their second game of the 2023 NFL season and new Washington Commanders owner Josh Harris needs to make MAJOR changes. Head Coach Ron Rivera, OC Eric Bienemy and DC Jack Del Rio all need to be fired at halftime of their game against the Denver Broncos. Forfeit the rest of the season and start trying to build an actual NFL team before allowing those colors to be disgraced again by these players and coaches.

21-21 now. Triple headed firings still on?

note: Denver DB #8? really laid a helmet to helmet on the redskin guy in the endzone. Redskin receiver held on for the tying TD. DEN #8 kicked out.

Come On. They are doing pretty good. Its only week 2.

Last edited:
Sam Howell has now proven that he isn’t the present or future for Washington at QB. The fhole franchise needs to be burned to the ground and restarted from scratch. There’s nothing on that team worth saving.

This morning, after what should be one of the most embarrassing losses in franchise history, changes are even more necessary. Rivera and Del Rio need to be fired immediately. There is no reason to be giving up 30+ points 4 weeks in a row.

If the entire coaching staff isn’t fired after today’s loss to Philadelphia, I’m not sure I can continue supporting this new ownership group.

The coaching staff needs to be gone. A significant number of players should be traded for draft picks prior to the Trade Deadline at 4:00pm on Tuesday. Then they need to forfeit the rest of their games so they can start the rebuilding of the ENTIRE organization, from front office staff on up.

Bring Sonny Jurgensen back from the grave( it is Halloween)

7b7e1f5c-b71c-4d59-bb41-a3229a6ffc96_text.gif

If the entire coaching staff isn’t fired after today’s loss to Philadelphia, I’m not sure I can continue supporting this new ownership group.

The coaching staff needs to be gone. A significant number of players should be traded for draft picks prior to the Trade Deadline at 4:00pm on Tuesday. Then they need to forfeit the rest of their games so they can start the rebuilding of the ENTIRE organization, from front office staff on up.

You have been screeching and clutching your pearls about the team for years. No matter what you screech, you'll never actually do it.

Looks like they played well today, just couldn't finish. They won't be any good until they restore the REDSKINS name
Unfortunately that name is gone. The new ownership has made that clear. They can’t rebrand before 2027 anyway, due to league rules.

The score was not indicative of the actual game. They are not even a competent Power 5 Conference NCAA team. It’s time to literally clean house and start over from scratch.

Unfortunately that name is gone. The new ownership has made that clear. They can’t rebrand before 2027 anyway, due to league rules.

The score was not indicative of the actual game. They are not even a competent Power 5 Conference NCAA team. It’s time to literally clean house and start over from scratch.
The best thing they did is hire Eric Bieneme. Howell is solid, good receivers they have some potential.

The best thing they did is hire Eric Bieneme. Howell is solid, good receivers they have some potential
Bienemy and Howell are going to be babies thrown out with the bath water. It’s too late to save either one of them in DC. I’m not interested in “potential”. I’ve been hearing that word for 32 years, since the team won its last meaningful game at the end of the 1991-92 season.

Bienemy and Howell are going to be babies thrown out with the bath water. It’s too late to save either one of them in DC. I’m not interested in “potential”. I’ve been hearing that word for 32 years, since the team won its last meaningful game at the end of the 1991-92 season.
I hear you, I suffered through the Snyder decades, but when they caved to the Woke Mob, that was it for me.

Forum List

Back