Police officers injured by liberal protesters at inaugural

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
God I hate the left.

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests

Washington (CNN)Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested after they smashed windows, damaged cars and threw rocks at police near Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony on Friday in Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital for undetermined injuries after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN.
Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said all of the injuries to police officers are considered minor and non-life threatening but three of those officers were injured in the head.
After the swearing-in ceremony, demonstrators near 12th and K streets threw rocks and bottles at police, who were clad in riot gear and attempting to disperse the crowd. A large number of police were on scene and used smoke and flash-bang devices to try to scatter the protesters.

Inauguration protests: Police injured, more than 200 arrested - CNNPolitics.com

By the way, no wonder crowds were lower at this inauguration. Who would want to attend any of the festivities when they know ahead of time that rabid liberal assholes are there to get violent.

Yep. They are inciting violence and have been throughout the day. Reports here (I'm in the DC area.) are also saying that some have ripped bricks out of the streets and have thrown them at the cops. WTH???? They broke windows at a bank and starbucks too. It's beyond ridiculous.

See this a couple of times today

Personally, I'd cuff as many as possible, and set bail set at $5,000 each, to help pay for the damages.

Forum List

Back