Psst…I Think the President Is Totally Senile: Kurt Schlichter

nobody worth a dam will run anymore...
Why you dissing Nikki like that?

AP24066555812112.jpg

Rupublicans had a clear choice and they chose an aging twice impeached loser that can't keep himself from commiting crimes.

Last edited:
What planet do you live on ?

I was quoting (and supporting) a claim made by a editorial writer.

He puts things in perspective (that you don't like).

Deal with it.
And you only like em because he and you are partisan creeps

You deal with that

And you only like em because he and you are partisan creeps

You deal with that

What I am dealing with is the prospect of another four years of your demented stutterchuck, Joe Lieden.

But I am apparently doing better than you.

There are therapists who can help you get your panties untangled. :badgrin:

Why you dissing Nikki like that?

AP24066555812112.jpg

Rupublicans had a clear choice and they chose an aging twice impeached loser that can't keep himself from commiting crimes.
and democrats had their chance and they chose an aging half assed life long politician who hides behind exaggerated news...

and democrats had their chance and they chose an aging half assed life long politician who hides behind exaggerated news...
They picked the guy that beat Trump last time and has a had a pretty solid, successful presidency.

Makes sense doesn't it?

Look, I don’t want to shock you, but I think that our alleged President is senile. Really. Hear me out. Now look, I understand that the regime media teaches that he is a vigorous go-getter taking the lead on important issues and making America safer, more prosperous, and more equitable, but I’m concerned, folks. Maybe I’m off base, but I’m having doubts. I think the evidence is increasingly clear that he’s a senile old pervert who showered with his daughter, as well as a neo-communist serial liar whose inability to tell the truth is matched only by his grubby corruption. Other than that, he’s fine.

It gets better.

But by the time you add it all up, you have to wonder how this ever happened and why Joe is not in a home.

There are many who think Jill is running the show. Could be.
This all you got... Trump falls a sleep in court but it is Joe that is meant to be sleepy...

Biden is running a roaring economy and has just got funding for Ukraine & Isreal... He is constantly eating GOP Congress lunch... MAGA Mike is working with Democrats and telling Trump to go away and rant...
Please Trump send in MTG to pull the rug from Mike, Democrats will prop him up for a heavy price...

No, President Biden is not senile.

He is just an old man who is suffering mental and physical deterioration.

For half a century, he has been a mediocre career politician, and he just cannot bring himself to leave the stage.

Most people expect that it is likely that he will be reelected but that sometime during his second term, the Honorable Kamala Harris will become the 47th president of the United States of America.
The only person I can think of that would be worse then Joe Biden is Giggles Kamala.

you would have to ask a democrat....my perspective is as with every president....some people do well,many others not so well....
You seriously don’t understand the concept of considering a perspective outside of your own?

Forum List

Back