People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

Wanna tell us all exactly WHICH Gospel that states it's okay to pray for the death of another?

Like I said you pussified pansy prick, you really DON'T understand religion or God.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

There you go again, trying to put your insane religious beliefs into the Bible. Boy you suck! Look nowhere in the bible does it say that you can not commit suicide if you are crazy like you are or like
God can suck my fucking dick.
is or like our two morally corrupt super mods who lie all of the time.

What you are doing is trying to create more religious beliefs with no substance.

I can not understand why you shitheads are getting so upset about somebody saying that faith should be between you and God. You guys obviously belong to a satanic cult that teaches hatred of the true God.

Why would Jesus be pissed? Aren't we all made in god's image and by god? So shouldn't he be pissed at god?
No, the bible says we all have free will, just like God. Therefore, we can reject God as so many of the posters on this string do. We have two mods who are openly satanic and openly hate God. We have this guy,
who wants to have weird sex with God, and we have a host of others who call me names and get all bent out of shape because I tell them to read the bible and find God for themselves.

When you tell them to find God on their own they call you names and totally vulgar things. All that shows us is how totally evil people can be. And that explains why Jesus is coming back to kill them all.
Can you imagine these kinds of people????

Shogun, all you are doing is proving for the millionth time that you are a shithead. I have stated thousands of times that I have no love for organized religion. I could care less what some Conservative Christian Prohibition Minister or some Liberal Catholic butt fucking priest says about rock and roll or anything else for that matter. I just stick to a very simple understanding that I have explained thousands of times. You low IQ twits on this board are too stupid to understand it, but it is Biblical and It is true. Read the Bible and find out what you need to do to get right with God, or reject God and go to hell. It is a very simple choice. I do not make it for you, but I do tell you that you have the opportunity to chose. When you die and wake up in outer darkness and realize that you are all alone for all eternity, you will remember what I wrote here. Of course, it will be too fucking late for you, but at least you will understand why you are where you are.

You can shout it out at the sky above but we are still laughing at you for thinking yourself the one with the high IQ, nutter. You are nothing more than a living David Koresh whose self-importance has caused your ego to inflate above what fractional wisdom you may have once had. The punchline, of course, being that you are neither profound or unique when blathering off about your particular insight and interpretation of the bible. Your kind have been around for centuries predicting the same old bullshit. It was Rome then and the antichrist now. Hell, if YOU are representative of yoru god then thanks but no thanks anyway. If there is a god and a hell, I assure you, your pompousness and disregard for humanity will achieve the same as my atheism. Bring some tanning lotion, you fucking quackerjack.

You are crazy as I noted a year ago. Your posts are fun, buy you are crazy. I have never said I had a higher IQ than you. I just said it was obvious that I was more intelligent than you because you are stupid and always resort to calling people names. Stupid is as stupid does and that is all you ever do. You are so unbelievably stupid that you take the cake on this forum. Dumb de Dumb Dumb, DUMB!

Go ahead and call me names all you want. It is your only attempt to raise yourself in your eyes. It strikes me as so sad that people like you exist, going on so miserable all the days of your life. Go ahead and kill yourself and get it over with. I will pray for your painless death.

I challenge you to find one single USMB member who agrees with you. Ever find that you always have to call everyone ELSE crazy? Maybe you should do some self-reflecting.

You can spare me your prayer, nut bar. I have a feeling that yours is worth about as much as a condom to a eunuch in the eyes of god.

You are very ill.
You are still very ill.

Nope, you have not changed.

Keep it up and I am going to tell your mother.

You are such a naughty boy!
Mom! Toxi is saying bad words again!
Mom, make him stop.....

Wanna tell us all exactly WHICH Gospel that states it's okay to pray for the death of another?

Like I said you pussified pansy prick, you really DON'T understand religion or God.

There you go again, trying to put your insane religious beliefs into the Bible. Boy you suck! Look nowhere in the bible does it say that you can not commit suicide if you are crazy like you are or like

What you are doing is trying to create more religious beliefs with no substance.

I can not understand why you shitheads are getting so upset about somebody saying that faith should be between you and God. You guys obviously belong to a satanic cult that teaches hatred of the true God.

Why would Jesus be pissed? Aren't we all made in god's image and by god? So shouldn't he be pissed at god?
No, the bible says we all have free will, just like God. Therefore, we can reject God as so many of the posters on this string do. We have two mods who are openly satanic and openly hate God. We have this guy,
who wants to have weird sex with God, and we have a host of others who call me names and get all bent out of shape because I tell them to read the bible and find God for themselves.

When you tell them to find God on their own they call you names and totally vulgar things. All that shows us is how totally evil people can be. And that explains why Jesus is coming back to kill them all.
Can you imagine these kinds of people????

You really liked my sentence, didn't you?

:lol:

:rolleyes;

:rofl:

Looks like we have a period at the end of this goofy nutter's claim to know the bible.

go get your snake bite on, you silly fatass. It's just too bad there is no god so you can be wide-eyed in disappointment when hearing to depart.

Newbarf calls me Satanic and tells me to commit suicide, and that he wants to kill every Muslim on Earth, but he thinks we can't compare him to David Koresh?

You are his TWIN Newbarf!

Get to making that Kool Aid!

Ok, I have had enough fun with you idiots for today. How could there be so many totally stupid people on one forum? I have never seen this many shitheads before in one place. Remember, read the Bible and try to find God. I know it seems very hard for you, but it can be done. Keep it simple and do not complicate things with all that religion.

You are a perfect example of why Jesus is coming back to kill most of the people on the Earth. You deserve it.

As soon as he logs onto USMB and sees your avatar, he'll be taking you too.
I should hope so. I am waiting for the rapture because I am one of his children.

AWWW FUCK!!!

You missed it!

1992_Rapture.jpg

Hey cock smoker Old Barf.......might wanna re-think your position about faith being a personal thing betwixt you and God.

Why? Because you're telling us all how to believe. How is that keeping stuff personal between me and God? It isn't. It's you DIRECTING the rest of us how to believe, and what God to believe in.

Try again cum stain.......you're sinking fast.

Nothing but lies from you and your clique as always. The Bible says that faith is a personal thing between the believer and God. If you don't want to accept what the Bible says, that is your problem. I have never told anybody they have to believe. I just recommend reading the passages that apply to faith. You, being a totally out of control pathological liar will lie about anything and everything. It must really suck to be you.

I have never directed you to believe anything, so stop lying about it. I have just said that the appropriate passages are in the Bible and if the Bible is correct, you are going to spend an eternity in total darkness totally alone. If you have a problem with that go talk to God. I have no power to change His mind and have no desire to do so either. YOU belong in eternal darkness. Enjoy your eternity. You could die tomorrow, you know, so whatever your decision is, I hope you are right. Meanwhile, I know that I am going to be laughing at you for your gross genetically inherited stupidity. You are proof that it really sucks to have bad DNA.

As soon as he logs onto USMB and sees your avatar, he'll be taking you too.
I should hope so. I am waiting for the rapture because I am one of his children.

AWWW FUCK!!!

You missed it!

1992_Rapture.jpg

Ye Gaddd! you were a disgusting looking fat child! Hopefully your parents cut your nuts off so you could not breed when you got older. Inheriting such bad DNA must really suck.

Ye Gaddd! you were a disgusting looking fat child! Hopefully your parents cut your nuts off so you could not breed when you got older. Inheriting such bad DNA must really suck.

Don't believe everything that you see on the internet.

Don't believe everything that you see on the internet.

You made me laugh so hard, I posted a shirtless pic in my profile in your honor. :lol:

Now I just need to figure out how to put this beneath the pic...?

<<< Me...Shirtless in '86

I don't think He is pissed. I think He is weeping.
Wouldn't you be too if you had people like Newbarf and the nraforlife guy saying they represent "Christians?"

No. I mean, im sure that may be part of the reason, but the full reason is He has given so much for people and they won't even listen to Him. We are going to destroy ourselves.

Forum List

Back