People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

I don't think He is pissed. I think He is weeping.
Wouldn't you be too if you had people like Newbarf and the nraforlife guy saying they represent "Christians?"

No. I mean, im sure that may be part of the reason, but the full reason is He has given so much for people and they won't even listen to Him. We are going to destroy ourselves.

And that's called "Free Will"

But these freaks aren't helping the cause, I'm sure even you can realize that. Telling someone you want them to die isn't what Jesus wants, don't you agree?

But these freaks aren't helping the cause, I'm sure even you can realize that. Telling someone you want them to die isn't what Jesus wants, don't you agree?

Totally. Christ came to lift people, not condemn them. The Fruits of the Spirit inspire and edify, not degrade.

Crazy people from all religions misinterpret what is written to support their own craziness.

Wouldn't you be too if you had people like Newbarf and the nraforlife guy saying they represent "Christians?"

No. I mean, im sure that may be part of the reason, but the full reason is He has given so much for people and they won't even listen to Him. We are going to destroy ourselves.

Do you remember the movie Zulu? The most famous line in that movie is the snot slinging drunk evangelist who was soon riding out in the carriage saying to all the troops guarding Rorke's Drift. "You're all going to die. You're all going to die."

That was really reassuring to the troops who did not want to die.

Well, if you read the Bible the simple fact of the matter is that you are all going to die. Jesus says you deserve to die because you deny him. He doesn't hold back. He is just going to kill all of you fuckwads because you deserve it. Only I and a few others like me will be selected to spend eternity in a place of my choosing because God likes me. He does not like you clowns and wishes you to be dead. Read the Bible and you will finally see the truth. You fuckwads deserve to die. I deserve to live. Ain't it grand?

Last edited:

Do you remember the movie Zulu? The most famous line in that movie is the snot slinging drunk evangelist who was soon riding out in the carriage saying to all the troops guarding Rorke's Drift. "You're all going to die. You're all going to die."

Well, if you read the Bible the simple fact of the matter is that you are all going to die. Jesus says you deserve to die because you deny him. He doesn't hold back. He is just going to kill all of you fuckwads because you deserve it. Only I and a few others like me will be selected to spend eternity in a place of my choosing because God likes me. He does not like you clowns and wishes you to be dead. Read the Bible and you will finally see the truth. You fuckwads deserve to die. I deserve to live. Ain't it grand?

Idle curiosity here. What convinces you that He likes you any more than anyone else?

Rev 8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Rev 8:7 ¶ The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Rev 8:8 ¶ And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
Rev 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Rev 8:10 ¶ And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
Rev 8:12 ¶ And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Rev 9:1 ¶ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Rev 9:13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
Rev 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
Rev 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Rev 11:15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever."
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

to believe any of that, one would have to believe the new testament is 'the bible'.

you're entitled to your beliefs, no matter how messed up, but shouldn't expect anyone else to buy into it.

Idle curiosity here. What convinces you that He likes you any more than anyone else?

Because I have a Ticket to heaven. YOU do not.

Because I have a Ticket to heaven. YOU do not.

I bet it is counterfeit.

to believe any of that, one would have to believe the new testament is 'the bible'.

you're entitled to your beliefs, no matter how messed up, but shouldn't expect anyone else to buy into it.

It is not MY BELIEFS. It is what I read in the Bible, and supposedly that is the word of God.

Now, if you tell me that it is not the word of God, I will consider your submission. Is that what you say?

Last edited:
Rev 8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Rev 8:7 ¶ The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
Rev 8:8 ¶ And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
Rev 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Rev 8:10 ¶ And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
Rev 8:12 ¶ And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
Rev 9:1 ¶ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

Rev 9:13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
Rev 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
Rev 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Rev 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Rev 11:15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever."
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

It is totally obvious that the crazy echo zulu twit has never read the Bible.

Last edited:
I bet it is counterfeit.

It is signed in a red substance. Almost looks like blood. Hummmmmm? Could it be?

Bloody semen.
It is comments like that that explain why Jesus is going to kill your arse. Your death is going to be horribly painful. When all of the trees are killed, one of them is going to fall across our legs, smashing them horribly. While you are pinned there and everybody around you is dead, the flies will lay maggots in your legs and those maggots are going to be the cause of your death a week later. YUch!

It is signed in a red substance. Almost looks like blood. Hummmmmm? Could it be?

Bloody semen.
It is comments like that that explain why Jesus is going to kill your arse. Your death is going to be horribly painful. When all of the trees are killed, one of them is going to fall across our legs, smashing them horribly. While you are pinned there and everybody around you is dead, the flies will lay maggots in your legs and those maggots are going to be the cause of your death a week later. YUch!

Not if I eat my crushed legs!

HAH!

Oh, and Im confident that those who have been Born again of the Spirit and saved through the Blood of Christ are pretty easy to recognize. They produce the fruits of the Spirit.

Forum List

Back